nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I agree with your thoughts. I too don't understand the hate Liam gets from some people. He is an Ideal husband. Everyone talks about him not caring about Sophia's needs but completely ignore the fact that he has been her husband for around 18-20 years and has taken care of her needs as stated by Sophia herself. Now in this new city if Liam is a little busy trying to bring his family the best life he would expect cooperation from his wife. If she can't control her urges for a month or two then the problem is Sophia not Liam. Sophia never conveys her dissatisfaction to Liam in the entire story. Understandably this is a game about corruption so that part of the logic has to be ignored but then hating on Liam is also not correct and idolising Sophia is also wrong.

Also something that is not very logically is that after the morello event she has the option to refuse sex with Liam as a punishment I suppose. Now she has been horny for over a week. Constantly giving into the lust and have fantasies of getting gangbanged by teenagers, being constantly teased and yet she is refusing to do it with her husband.
1616664664443.png
1616664791360.png
This is the mistake that is made, we appeal to the past when the present is important. The joys and needs of partners change throughout life, Liam's needs are clearly less, even before San Alejo.
He continues to inflate his performance but the reality is different. So, the way out: a "Fernando" for Sophia or Liam has to close his eyes, which started with the prison visit :unsure:
What can Sophia talk to Liam about? I need 3/4 a week and you give me 3/4 a month.
We can look at it this way: Liam has his needs covered but some hurt feelings.
It is possible that as sexual desire decreases, the importance of sexual relations decreases for this person.

But the way L&P develops the story is the most dangerous for Sophia. A woman who would understand her situation would seek a lover without unnecessary risk, but Sophia doesn't recognize her condition and her actions are erratic, insane even, mixing the neighbors' children, her own students and ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Pristis.Microdon

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
The update will be finished around middle of May at the latest.
Really ?
1 month and a half to complete the remaining events?
I find that a bit long. :unsure:

Around February 1, L&P really go into V.0.130. So 28 + 31 + 30 + 15 = 104 days to complete V0.130.

And that was meant to be a short update.
My god, L&P and his perfectionism.:cry:

Last edited:

Catherine1972

Oct 4, 2020
Although it is possible because if Sophia forgets her phone, we have to see her go back home, take 3 hours to park, go up all the steps of the manor, walk the entire corridor, enter her room, look for the keys, the time to find them, have some inner thoughts and .... :eek:
Errr...No:ROFLMAO:
Without forgetting to take a shower ... you have to cross the long corridor in both directions, check if the doors to the rooms are open or closed ... :ROFLMAO:

Sorry L&P, but sometimes some things never end ...:(

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
Without forgetting to take a shower ... you have to cross the long corridor in both directions, check if the doors to the rooms are open or closed ... :ROFLMAO:

Sorry L&P, but sometimes some things never end ...:(
Oh my god, sacrilege, I forgot the shower ... :eek:
Okay Sophia calm down in the showers now. :mad:
One every two days because now you are in debt.:cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: Catherine1972
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes