Dylan x Sophia
Dylan x Amber
Dylan x whole Yoga Team ;-)
Zack x Sophia x Alyssa
Sophia & Alyssa x whole soccer team ;-)
Shota triplets sidejob
Aiden
Logan

Some of the others are nice too - but I am not actively looking forward to them.
Favourite storyline, among others:

Dylan's playful tongue and Claire's big ass (y):ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Him saying mid May dismisses April completely.

I wonder what's delaying him if he's at 70% and cant finish it in the next 35 days.
I have no idea,but I would like to see at least a 10% jump in CS but I have a feeling that I am going to be disappointed and he may still be on the bridal gown event.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The last update had a round 470 renders so I am curious to see how many this will end up with.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
This event is not even listed by name and I have a feeling that it could turn out be bigger than the dev expected.
As every scene he does.
Poor planning.
It's mission creep yet again. The story may be laid out already, but he has no firm plan when it comes to the construction of updates or scenes. One render becomes two, becomes four, becomes eight, becomes a new environment, becomes a new lighting source, etc etc etc. He has absolutely no concept of when enough is enough. He seemingly just meanders from one render to the next without a plan or cutoff.

If he's now talking about a May 5th or later release, that's ~120 days for this release. If the update after this one is supposedly much larger, are we looking at 160 days? 180? 200? I think it's all but assured that we won't get three updates this year. But you have to wonder if even two updates are guaranteed.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes