Nevqo

Jun 30, 2018
I think LP should set a limit for renders, like 450 (+ -50) for each 1/3 of a day. so 1350 for a day, i think that's enough and updates would be faster. After all, he can use one render 3 or 4 times and I think no one will get angry. Too many unnecessary scenes

also we have to tell him that after this game he can do another one, and it seems to me that if nothing changes it will be 2 years and he will leave the game

ps LP if u read this i love the game #teamDylan #teamAlyssa

sorry for englando i use translator

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think LP should set a limit for renders, like 450 (+ -50) for each 1/3 of a day. so 1350 for a day, i think that's enough and updates would be faster. After all, he can use one render 3 or 4 times and I think no one will get angry. Too many unnecessary scenes

also we have to tell him that after this game he can do another one, and it seems to me that if nothing changes it will be 2 years and he will leave the game

ps LP if u read this i love the game #teamDylan #teamAlyssa

sorry for englando i use translator
Last update was 470 renders, so 450 ± 50 sounds reasonable. And Sophia was pretty much "tits out" for all of it, if not completely naked. Ellie and Vicky got completely naked too.

But for what was meant to be a smaller update of maybe 400 renders, it's ballooned into over 600. With no indication yet of any chance of nudity, only that parts will be "hot". If he had stuck to the original plan, we'd likely have the update already (since he's made 460 so far, so smaller than the 470).

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
I remember he said he will use less renders so updates will come more quick %60 of update and he use 650 renders he can't stop himself

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Last update was 470 renders, so 450 ± 50 sounds reasonable. And Sophia was pretty much "tits out" for all of it, if not completely naked. Ellie and Vicky got completely naked too.

But for what was meant to be a smaller update of maybe 400 renders, it's ballooned into over 600. With no indication yet of any chance of nudity, only that parts will be "hot". If he had stuck to the original plan, we'd likely have the update already (since he's made 460 so far, so smaller than the 470).
Clearly there is no plan

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I think there's a plan, but not the self-discipline to stick to it.
12 hours ago I would have agreed with you. But now I don't think there's anything more than a vague outline for each scene and update. Exploding upwards of 650 renders is beyond just a lack of discipline, it's indicative of someone that doesn't know what they're doing. He's lost the forest through the trees. He's spending 30 minutes on lighting for a single render and not spending any time looking at the bigger picture.

KillJoys what is the reaction over at Patreon?

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
12 hours ago I would have agreed with you. But now I don't think there's anything more than a vague outline for each scene and update. Exploding upwards of 650 renders is beyond just a lack of discipline, it's indicative of someone that doesn't know what they're doing. He's lost the forest through the trees. He's spending 30 minutes on lighting for a single render and not spending any time looking at the bigger picture.

" Keep it the way it is just now with one day divided into three parts. The quality is one of the best things I like and appreciate about your game", "As long as there is a good sex scene I'll be happy", "I don't mind the wait for good quality and longer updates"...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
" Keep it the way it is just now with one day divided into three parts. The quality is one of the best things I like and appreciate about your game", "As long as there is a good sex scene I'll be happy", "I don't mind the wait for good quality and longer updates"...
Someone is expecting a sex scene?? o_O

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
So much for being smaller than the last update.
I wish he would stop with what seems(lighting) like bragging and stop making excuses about updates ie be it a full day/50% day or a 1/3rd day just get on with the fucking update
I just found my old prediction after we got the end of day 11.
That we will get the third part of day 12 in May this year.How naive.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I dont think that looking at the nr of renders as a "nr of renders vs nudity shown" is a good metric.
He's fine doing an update without nudity as long as the plot advances and the nr of renders isn't too much. But yeah everything screams lack of discipline.

Reactions: Nevqo

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018

I just wanted to let you know why these 1/3 day updates take the time they take.

1) First of all only the first 4 events of the current 0.130 update have already 460 renders. With the Aiden and Sophia/Dylan event we will probably got around 650 renders. Which would be more than 95% of my updates yet!
2) A lot of new places and clothes.
3) Very complex and elaborate light settings and scene adjustments. The work I put into the scenes is far more intense than earlier! Sometimes I need more than 30 minutes only to adjust the lighting of one single render until it looks nice enough for me!
4) Story and scene writing, which many completely underestimate!

I know I wanted to release quicker updates by releasing 3 updates per game day. But this also depends on how enormous and importang these events of the game day third are. I think the only way to release an update every 2 month is not by dividing the game days but just by releasing an update every 2 month doesn't matter how many events are included. But the problem could be here that some people who're following particular storylines maybe wouldn't get any event to play at all. Plus if something comes between a month the update would be especially short. I don't know if you want that.
Nut on the other hand you will get some really hot scenes in the next update!
Anyway, I just started with the "Aiden event" and there will be a new nice teaser very soon.
L&P is simply not able to keep his project within a realistic time frame. Next step will be 1/4 day updates with 4+ month each.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
March 1 L&P
I finished the first two side job events. The 1st one has 123 renders and the 2nd one around 222.
So, only two bigger events left. I don't count the Liam and the Dylan/Emma events, because they're too small. I'll start working on the next event (Aiden) on Friday and try to release a first teaser of it this weekend.
1st Bold, On march one he had: 345 renders done.

March 25 he has 460: 115 / 24 days = less than 5 renders per day and keep in mind that he counts an eyebrow moving as a render.

2nd Bold
Again, March 1: I'll start working on the next event (Aiden) on Friday and try to release a first teaser of it this weekend.

Today:
Anyway, I just started with the "Aiden event" and there will be a new nice teaser very soon.

Clearly he's all over the place. Poor work ethic and discipline. There's only so much good lighting and "INTENSE RENDERING" - whatever that is, can justify this.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I dont think that looking at the nr of renders as a "nr of renders vs nudity shown" is a good metric.
He's fine doing an update without nudity as long as the plot advances and the nr of renders isn't too much. But yeah everything screams lack of discipline.
I'm only using nudity as an indicator of Sophia's corruption levels. There's also what she's doing at the time too. Watching Ellie masturbate, and starting to masturbate in front of her, getting wet in the process. Have sex in Liam's office, and almost getting caught. Being comfortable showing her tits to complete strangers in both the Vicky and Prison events. I can't see anything like that happening this update (or even the next few), so it only feels like a step backward, and not progress at all.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

So far there is no reaction on the Patron page to the dev's post.
I have supported this dev but this is turning into a farce and wouldn't look out of place in an Laurel &Hardy/Three Stooges film script.

Nevqo

Jun 30, 2018
Fuck im sad, such a good game, but to see how it ends I have to live 12-13 years more... ehhh LP time to speed up some things

Nevqo

Jun 30, 2018
If he could finish this game in 3-4 years and then do awam 2 where Ellie has children and Sophia is grandmother, Dylan is uncle etc. LP has so much potential for the next parts ehhh

Ok last post see u all next year :( and lest hope we will have 3 updates till then

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
If he could finish this game in 3-4 years and then do awam 2 where Ellie has children and Sophia is grandmother, Dylan is uncle etc. LP has so much potential for the next parts ehhh

Ok last post see u all next year :( and lest hope we will have 3 updates till then
More like 3 updates until end of 2022 if all goes well.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes