Jun 12, 2018
I haven't been here since April 18, something new to share?

The heading says it all. What will happen you'll find out on the release day.
I'm at 95% of the Aiden event right now. It will have around 300 renders. So, very soon I'll start with the work on the last event.

PS: That was the last teaser for 0.130!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm finding it interesting going through the comments last update just how many people were getting excited, but then called it another blue-balling update when it was actually released. And that it wasn't worth the wait.

Wonder if we'll have the same thing this time around.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I wonder if people will start asking if this will be "another shitty lesbian update"?
At least you know on the lesbian route the girls are all smoking hot, typically better developed than the equivalent male characters, and at the moment, more likely to have sexier scenes than on the non-lesbian Filthy route(s).

We have discussed before that Sophia is likely to go further with the girls than the boys. at least in the next couple of Playable Days. I know we have got Aiden's 3rd task in this update, and Sam's Concert in the following update,
but I still reckon one of the girls will make Sophia climax first before the boys get their chance later on.

After Sophia's shower scene(s) with Ellie, and Sophia and Julia poolside, that has set the bar as to what I am hoping for with regards lesbian scenes. Can Nathalie push things after seemingly not caring that Sophia might catch her (Nathalie) masturbating in Sophia's own bed. That has been so long ago but I hope that Nathalie continues to ratchet up Sophia's corruption progress.

But I am trying not to hope for anything at the moment to keep my expectations low, as I fear that will find the 900+ renders good but not as much as progress as I would have wanted from that many renders.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I'm finding it interesting going through the comments last update just how many people were getting excited, but then called it another blue-balling update when it was actually released. And that it wasn't worth the wait.

Wonder if we'll have the same thing this time around.
I'm pretty sure it will be the same as last time if there is no sex yet outside of Liam. It seems most people expect there to be some sort of sex scene with each update, but L&P does say it will be "erotic" with a caveat of don't expect sex yet. I'm mean he adjust the catsuit preview because it reveals too much and others might think it would lead to something like sex.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
At least you know on the lesbian route the girls are all smoking hot, typically better developed than the equivalent male characters, and at the moment, more likely to have sexier scenes than on the non-lesbian Filthy route(s).

We have discussed before that Sophia is likely to go further with the girls than the boys. at least in the next couple of Playable Days. I know we have got Aiden's 3rd task in this update, and Sam's Concert in the following update,
but I still reckon one of the girls will make Sophia climax first before the boys get their chance later on.

After Sophia's shower scene(s) with Ellie, and Sophia and Julia poolside, that has set the bar as to what I am hoping for with regards lesbian scenes. Can Nathalie push things after seemingly not caring that Sophia might catch her (Nathalie) masturbating in Sophia's own bed. That has been so long ago but I hope that Nathalie continues to ratchet up Sophia's corruption progress.

But I am trying not to hope for anything at the moment to keep my expectations low, as I fear that will find the 900+ renders good but not as much as progress as I would have wanted from that many renders.
The dev has built up the next Sophia/Alyssa meeting since there last meeting was the ignition point of there relationship but we will not see Alyssa for sometime. :cry:

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
The dev has built up the next Sophia/Alyssa meeting since there last meeting was the ignition point of there relationship but we will not see Alyssa for sometime.
Which makes me so sad. Look how easily Alyssa was able to talk Sophia into getting acquainted in the biblical sense with Antonio. And how much she was able to excite Sophia with touch on hand in the café beforehand.

Hence hoping that Nathalie can go a bit further than before with Sophia on PD12, and that maybe Patricia can use the horse riding to get closer still.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Which makes me so sad. Look how easily Alyssa was able to talk Sophia into getting acquainted in the biblical sense with Antonio. And how much she was able to excite Sophia with touch on hand in the café beforehand.

Hence hoping that Nathalie can go a bit further than before with Sophia on PD12, and that maybe Patricia can use the horse riding to get closer still.
Alyssa and nathalie are two different types of relationships one filled with passion and one will be more adventurous.
Sophia had a chemistry/spark with Alyssa right from there first meeting but I do feel some events where rushed concerning the ladies.
The ladies could get stimulated while horse riding and the out come does depend on the Lesbian and relationship that they have together

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Is this update the one where L&P said you will be able to change the points mid game on characters so you would not be blocked from seeing all scenes? I thought he said that before or maybe I was just too high

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here some insight of what L&P said about his current update progress.

View attachment 1178891
View attachment 1178921
Is anyone actually complaining about his work speed though? My understanding of the problem people have is more that during the Update Plan he said "It shouldn't take that long because most of these are rather short events" which has been changed to "950 renders" and "complex events"

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Here some insight of what L&P said about his current update progress.

View attachment 1178891
View attachment 1178921
Astounding. It is absolutely astounding how L&P just does not understand the criticism levied against him. Not only has he doubled down, but now he's tripling down, on the idea that "More = Better". He has no concept of the law of diminishing returns. I'm flabbergasted by his attitude.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Astounding. It is absolutely astounding how L&P just does not understand the criticism levied against him. Not only has he doubled down, but now he's tripling down, on the idea that "More = Better". He has no concept of the law of diminishing returns. I'm flabbergasted by his attitude.
I'll double-check my numbers if someone can get me up-to-date render numbers for each event, but I believe for the Dylan/Sophia event he's as much as quadrupling down. Only the Dylan/Emma event is close to his original estimate.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'll double-check my numbers if someone can get me up-to-date render numbers for each event, but I believe for the Dylan/Sophia event he's as much as quadrupling down. Only the Dylan/Emma event is close to his original estimate.
I'm not sure if you're joking, but the phrase "double-down" doesn't literally mean doubling the number of renders. In this case it means he's doubling down on his position. His original position is that "more = better", and he has gone on to double-down on that position by repeating it for a second time (and then maybe a third time, and maybe more).

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not sure if you're joking, but the phrase "double-down" doesn't literally mean doubling the number of renders. In this case it means he's doubling down on his position. His original position is that "more = better", and he has gone on to double-down on that position by repeating it for a second time (and then maybe a third time, and maybe more).
Not seeing how the two would be different (since I know the term from poker, when doubling down you are doubling your bet), but yes, I was meaning that events like the Dylan/Sophia one is a little over 4 times his original estimate, if I have my numbers right.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Not seeing how the two would be different (since I know the term from poker, when doubling down you are doubling your bet), but yes, I was meaning that events like the Dylan/Sophia one is a little over 4 times his original estimate, if I have my numbers right.
Basically, Ginger is saying the is nothing that will change L&P's mind on this position and that he is reinforcing his position that more is better. But this brings me back to his statement about Quality and Quantity is a bi-product of it.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes