Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
They do get brought up at times but they are either ignored or classed as a hater by other patrons.
This is almost like when you try to oppose a government. The moment you put forward the problems, their supporters are quick to sideline you as a hater or defend their leader. It's so ridiculously when people turn a blind eye to simple logic

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
This is almost like when you try to oppose a government. The moment you put forward the problems, their supporters are quick to sideline you as a hater or defend their leader. It's so ridiculously when people turn a blind eye to simple logic
It works both ways! ;)

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
We understand the logic. We understand impatience. We also like some of the suggestions. But we understood that all of this is of no use. You can work your way off here and your outrage, your frustration and despair here until the last day. Sometimes people just want to hug you and say, "Everything will be fine, my child".
L&P sees its problems and its priorities in completely different places. And that's okay. As long as he earns money with it, it is his business how he works. I would do that too!
Couldn't we share the thread here, one in which you continue to "swap" about the "impossible" way of working and the superfluous side arms of the story and one in which it is about the game and its content itself. Just a thought.

• Sad
Reactions: Toushiro
Jun 1, 2017
So...I read a lot here about your opinions about this game. I haven't played a single day of this story so I don't know what to say but what I read .... Hmmm, the images are superb I looked in the image folder and I have nothing against slowburn but if this slowburn will take 10-15 years to reach a conclusion ... I don't think I'll get that day maybe my grandchildren maybe, but what can I say, hope dies last. So I have a question and maybe someone has the answer, in this game is there are chances that someone besides Sophia will have sex? maybe for the other characters there is still hope because Sophia will die hoping that she will only see at least one other dick before the beginning of her old age. So?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So...I read a lot here about your opinions about this game. I haven't played a single day of this story so I don't know what to say but what I read .... Hmmm, the images are superb I looked in the image folder and I have nothing against slowburn but if this slowburn will take 10-15 years to reach a conclusion ... I don't think I'll get that day maybe my grandchildren maybe, but what can I say, hope dies last. So I have a question and maybe someone has the answer, in this game is there are chances that someone besides Sophia will have sex? maybe for the other characters there is still hope because Sophia will die hoping that she will only see at least one other dick before the beginning of her old age. So?
Yes, of course it will happen and depending on your choice, Sofia will have different partners. Since L&P keeps its plans secret, we do not know 100% who exactly will be with Sofia except her husband, but we can guess.
And also we sometimes assume exactly how this will happen. :)

Reactions: The Sailor Man
Jun 1, 2017
Yes, of course it will happen and depending on your choice, Sofia will have different partners. Since L&P keeps its plans secret, we do not know 100% who exactly will be with Sofia except her husband, but we can guess.
And also we sometimes assume exactly how this will happen. :)
Thank you man, but where and when? For Sophia i lost hope, maybe daughter or sister , or someone stranger what will come in the game just only to have sex? Maybe?

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-561#post-5708866
Thank you man, but where and when? For Sophia i lost hope, maybe daughter or sister , or someone stranger what will come in the game just only to have sex? Maybe?
First, I suggest you take a look at this fan thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/page-561#post-5708866
You will see a lot of interesting suggestions here! ;)

Secondly, we know from the creator of the game that this will definitely happen on the 16th game day! It will be heterosexual sex. But with whom and other details are not known to us.
He said that it would be unexpected, a surprise for all of us. We do not know anything more at the moment.

D

Deleted member 2896487

He said that it would be unexpected, a surprise for all of us.
At this point I think we might've guessed or will guess with whom Sophia's gonna do it, since we are discussing every possibility it is not going to be "unexpected" when that actually happen.
Also I think it's playable day 19 for the first heterosexual event. KillJoys or Alley_Cat have to confirm on that information.

Reactions: Bane71

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
At this point I think we might've guessed or will guess with whom Sophia's gonna do it, since we are discussing every possibility it is not going to be "unexpected" when that actually happen.
Also I think it's playable day 19 for the first heterosexual event. KillJoys or Alley_Cat have to confirm on that information.
Indeed, I could be wrong and indicate the wrong day!

But knowing how L&P tells us its story, I am sure he will try to surprise us and we will definitely not correctly indicate with whom Sofia will cheat on her husband for the first time!
But of course I do not exclude that someone will guess right!

For example, I wonder who you think it might be?

Jun 1, 2017
Indeed, I could be wrong and indicate the wrong day!

But knowing how L&P tells us its story, I am sure he will try to surprise us and we will definitely not correctly indicate with whom Sofia will cheat on her husband for the first time!
But of course I do not exclude that someone will guess right!

For example, I wonder who you think it might be?
So if i guess right now can play day 12 and with next updt day 13, so need more 6 day for can see this , then 1 year for each day then 6 year for day 19 right? Have enough time to try to guess then ;)

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes