-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018
Plenty. On the Ellie/Patricia route we've seen Sophia, Ellie, Patricia, Claire and Marie all completely naked, and Jules topless in her last event. Vicki also gets naked in her event.

Not sure what you're doing to not get nudity when characters are taking a shower. Sophia and Ellie have got naked in at least the last three times they've taken a shower when I play
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Ahhh, I did not know that the event had been spoiled.
Nothing was spoiled, that's why this is all so silly. The image is relatively benign, from what I understand it doesn't really spoil anything. It only shows two characters walking together, two characters that we already knew were going to interact. I think the issue is that L&P wanted to save it just for his high end Patrons; but he went about it all wrong and didn't really have much of a reason to be upset.

All in all we should just move on.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
If the teaser gets leaked L&P will not show more teasers in the future and will remove erotic scenes already planned.
L&P likes the people do what he says, but if patreons tell him that he dont have a word with the release speed he gets mad and do what he wants.
¿Narccistic behaviour?
I stand by my observation that L&P over time developed towards an egocentric cockalorum, easily extracted from his posts and behaviour over the years. Still, this does not prohibit me from worrying for him should he meet some serious Trolls instead of the Trolls lite and the loyal, but getting crumpier, opposition he faced in this thread to this day.
If he goes "HB-Männchen" (google it if not known) just for discussing a teaser which even does not life up to the expectations and advertisment (and by the way is way overpriced), then to paraphrase Bachmann Turner Overdrive: B-b-b-baby, he ain´t seen nothing yet.
While on the rise, L&P faces comparativly little criticism here. There are types out on the net, who would see someone as L&P as a challenge how far they can push him.

Reactions: Talcum Powder

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The nudity starts at the end of the gym event. Then, depending on whether or not you're playing GW or Filthy, depends on what nudity you'll get. The GW route has the sex scenes, but the lesbian route has the most bang for you buck if it's nudity you're after, but it only really starts on day 17.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
I have no idea what the contributor you quoted said.. It is liberating. However seeing the source I am not surprised that L&P made such a comment. Now, can anyone explain what the heck a 'viper donkey' is? Is this a mythical like the chimera or medusa or is it the name of some bizarre snake.
Depending on what he decides to do concerning the teasers they may well become a thing of the past for AwAm which will be a shame just because some people could not do as he asked.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Sophia and Dylan coming home arm in arm, something that happens hundreds of times each day somewhere in the world totally harmless between Moms and Sons, Dads and Daughters and maybe Ellie leaving the house. Oh the Horror, Ellie is going shopping, meeting her friends or getting an icecream, the secret ending of AWAM revealed! :rolleyes:
Is that really the teaser? Please don't say yes.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Is that really the teaser? Please don't say yes.
Apparently the tattoo on the stomach (which I haven't seen) means it's Nathalie, not Ellie, but otherwise yeah, a teaser that indicates nothing really of interest happening during the event. It was originally only meant to be around 60 renders, so not much scope for anything hot.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I don't understand why he got angry. The censored teaser was obtained from his Subscribestar page. Page that anyone can enter for free and see that censored teaser. The only thing that was done here is speculation.

Sophia/Dylan event teaser. Only for you!
Biggest spoiler teaser I posted so far where you can read more than necessary.
I ask you neither to share nor to talk about this teaser on any pirate or forum site! It's just for you. If you wanna talk about it than on my Discord channel in a closed society! If anyone still shares it somewhere in the internet or reveals anything about it, there won't be any "small spoiler" teasers anymore in the future! Which also means none for "hotter content" later in the game!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes