Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
So basically, he is willing to sabotage his own game over a teaser?
I mean its okay to ask in good faith sure, but a threat??!! is it really warranted??

Sure he feels let down when teasers are leaked in public, but he has let down his own patrons time and time again (I am one of those). If he is right in the threatening them like this then I don't see a problem with some patrons going - am going to leak the teaser coz I m upset about the delay in updates.
I think this is an unjustifiably harsh reaction.

But you see what's the matter. Each of us has our own opinion. In this situation, it was important to hear from the developer and fulfill his request, regardless of our opinion.

But people have a personal ego inflated to incredible proportions and they believe that they can do and say whatever they want, regardless of the request of another person.

That is, such an unpleasant and actually wrong situation arises: I do whatever I want and let the L&P do what I think is right, otherwise I constantly bombard him with my criticism or completely ignore his requests.
And I can't afford to stop the discussion at the request of the L&P because he is wrong and his threats are not correct.

Don't you think that this is too one-sided view of the problem?
I believe that L&P has the right to make a request to us. We can show respect for L&P by doing what they ask, even if we don't like it.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Why are we fucked. Its bad advertisement for his game if he doesnt offer anything to his patrons except an update in 5 to 6 months.
Needless to say, he earned a few Euros due to an oversight by him on Subscribestar. I wouldnt have paid 30 Euros for that teaser but ended up paying 5 Euros.
Yeah, that would be too radical. My guess is that he is refering to not releasing more 'hot' teasers only, like the final one. He had doubts of releasing it and maybe he will not release that kind of teasers (the 'hot' ones) more after what happened.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
What, you do not know it? L&P had an epic rant today, about the leaked teaser pic (which was not leaked, only a pixelated one) and the bad people on the internet harassing little old him. You were among those singled out specifically, "Viper donkey", he called you.
Actually thought the other dude was joking with "viper donkey".

Imagine being so full of yourself that you click enter on a post bashing people who have supported you financially for more than a year just because they're seeing exactly what's going on and are warning others not to support something financially that has no return except for the month (once or twice a year) that he actually puts an updade out. Guy needs to work on his rage but I understand, it's months of reading stuff here and not answering, at some point he has to burst, no one is made of rock.

A shame he didn't use that post to at least address the glaring issues with the development of this game or the constant lies in terms oh what's done and what's not. I guess maybe next time, he's probably busy translating the whole 2.15 pages that he translates per day.

what happens there?
Absolutely nothing.

If the teaser was Sophia doing anything remotely sexual with dylan and it wasnt posted here, people would sub to his patron to see. The reason he's mad is because now we know what it is and the teaser isn't worth it, as always. The whoops teaser was the same. People are getting tired.

In this whole cycle, legendary patrons paid 220 USD and got this teaser in return. Those are the ones that should be mad.

I mean its okay to ask in good faith sure, but a threat??!! is it really warranted??

Sure he feels let down when teasers are leaked in public, but he has let down his own patrons time and time again (I am one of those). If he is right in the threatening them like this then I don't see a problem with some patrons going - am going to leak the teaser coz I m upset about the delay in updates.
He didn't mean that about the content. What is written is that he wont post teasers for any kind of content, including hot content.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

He didn't mean that about the content. What is written is that he wont post teasers for any kind of content, including hot content.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
? I didn't describe anything. I didn't even see the teaser until after the rant o_O

Actually thought the other dude was joking with "viper donkey".

Imagine being so full of yourself that you click enter on a post bashing people who have supported you financially for more than a year just because they're seeing exactly what's going on and are warning others not to support something financially that has no return except for the month (once or twice a year) that he actually puts an updade out. Guy needs to work on his rage but I understand, it's months of reading stuff here and not answering, at some point he has to burst, no one is made of iron.

A shame he didn't use that post to at least address the glaring issues with the development of this game or the constant lies in terms oh what's done and what's not. I guess maybe next time, he's probably busy translating the whole 2.15 pages that he translates per day.
Your reputation precedes you.
You might also be living rent free somewhere. Now if we could figure out how you broke through the space time barrier and use this for the power of good. ;)
Congrats btw on your new alias/nickname. That's a truly fearsome creature of lore. :D

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
The Whoops Teaser was an earlier teaser. I can't remember exactly which one it was, but that isn't important, what is important is that it was hyped up. When it was released it was just a regular-old teaser.
Just curious to what it was exactly, was hoping that monkey or someone would remember.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
The Whoops Teaser was an earlier teaser. I can't remember exactly which one it was, but that isn't important, what is important is that it was hyped up. When it was released it was just a regular-old teaser.
This was the whoops teaser. It's actually better than this 30$ one from this update.

These were my comments at the time:
The "Whoops" picture has nothing worth seeing in it.
Fapnation leaked it a while ago, it was just the blonde chick and sophia inadvertently pressing her boobs against each other while fully clothed.

I don't understand how is that worth 30$.

It's just L&P all over again.
Leak something, ask patrons not to divulge, charge 30$ for it despite being normal stuff, drag P&T for another monthly revenue.
On top of this, get his patrons to hype the completely normal render.

Hilarious.
Now with a little adaptation for this moment

This new picture has nothing worth seeing in it.
Some dude explained it in text yesterday, it was just mc and son walking a bit more closely.

I don't understand how is that worth 30$.

It's just L&P all over again.
Leak something, ask patrons not to divulge, charge 30$ for it despite being normal stuff, drag P&T for another monthly revenue.
On top of this, get his patrons to hide the completely normal render.

Hilarious.
Going to ask Admins to change my nickname to ViperDonkey

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I sincerely don't know what some of you are looking for from a teaser. Do you want nudity? Sex? Eroticism?

Personally, I don't really have a problem with the teasers. Would I pay for them? No. Would I pay extra like the Legendary Patrons did? Absolutely not. But as teaser images, they showed me all I ever expected- nothing. In my opinion, a teaser is an image that gives away nothing of importance, but does give you a VERY general idea of a scene. So whether it's Sophia and Aiden on the motorcycle, or Alyssa and Sophia touching hands, or today's teaser, they achieve their very modest goal.

Clearly some of you guys want more (and some of you don't want teasers at all). I'm not challenging you, but after everything we've seen from L&P, what do you want from his teasers? What are your expectations? Do you want to see more spoilers? Do you want to see more sexy stuff?

If L&P were in front of me right now, I would suggest to him that he maybe reel in his hype for his teasers because it seems to be doing more harm than good. Clearly he hyped up today's teaser, and all it shows is Sophia and Dylan walking home in a cute, if slightly suggestive, manner. To me that's a fine teaser, but clearly he hyped it up as something exclusive and that raises the bar. If he just stopped doing that, I think he'd be a lot better off.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Just curious to what it was exactly, was hoping that monkey or someone would remember.
This was the whoops teaser. It's actually better than this 30$ one from this update.

These were my comments at the time:

Now with a little adaptation for this moment

Going to ask Admins to change my nickname to ViperDonkey
Ah yes, that's the Whoops Teaser. I think it's a pretty decent teaser.
:unsure:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Ah yes, that's the Whoops Teaser. I think it's a pretty decent teaser.
:unsure:
It's not bad if you're getting 6 of these in 6 months as a legendary patron.
What L&P fails to understand is that everything happens this way because there's nothing to show for Patron's payment for development months, hence why his numbers only grow in update-release months.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
It's not bad if you're getting 6 of these in 6 months as a legendary patron.
What L&P fails to understand is that everything happens this way because there's nothing to show for Patron's payment for development months, hence why his numbers only grow in update-release months.
So with the newest teaser, is Dylans hand even on her ass or anything at least?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
So with the newest teaser, is Dylans hand even on her ass or anything at least?
No, it's low on her back above the butt, on the very back of her hips. It's a suggestive position that isn't exactly appropriate, but isn't outright inappropriate either. It's the kind of thing a guy does for a brief moment, a hand placement that they know they can't justify but doesn't last long enough to seem strange (they think).

Reactions: roro

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020

Ah yes... The boob play in the dressing room... and to think those were better simpler times...
Around that time I learned to NEVER NEVER EVER joke about a fictitious Patreon tier... That was scary shit... Don't ever go there!
... speaking of now...
Doing this to create more interest in this game... it is not necessary.
Only reasons are for Patreon subscribers. Financial support.
At this time, I can think of much better ways to increase that... but for now I am going to enjoy the boob play.
Thanks ViperDonkey for posting the memories...

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
No, it's low on her back above the butt, on the very back of her hips. It's a suggestive position that isn't exactly appropriate, but isn't outright inappropriate either. It's the kind of thing a guy does for a brief moment, a hand placement that they know they can't justify but doesn't last long enough to seem strange (they think).
So at most here will be a thing where Sophia thinks "omg what is my son doing right in front of the maid? What do I do" and she either pushes it away or ignores it and nothing happens.

However if it actually goes by her liking it and leaving it there, which leads to Dylan reaching lower, prompting another choice. If we are lucky.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes