summersun

May 5, 2017
Sophia/Dylan event teaser. Only for you!
Biggest spoiler teaser I posted so far where you can read more than necessary.
I ask you neither to share nor to talk about this teaser on any pirate or forum site! It's just for you. If you wanna talk about it than on my Discord channel in a closed society! If anyone still shares it somewhere in the internet or reveals anything about it, there won't be any "small spoiler" teasers anymore in the future! Which also means none for "hotter content" later in the game!
[/QUOTE]

... what an unsympathetic

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
You're crazy to think the game will move that quickly. At best she'll let him linger.
Yeah. If he does try anything though she'll prob stop him regardless of our choice prior. But yeah it will likely be "should I keep his hand on my lower back area?" and thats that.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Regarding the teaser, Dylan's hand is actually a bit lower than her back. They seem pretty chummy, something might have happened before, maybe Sophia gave Dylan a confidence boost.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Regarding the teaser, Dylan's hand is actually a bit lower than her back. They seem pretty chummy, something might have happened before, maybe Sophia gave Dylan a confidence boost.
Yeah, it's the hip. It's below the waist and the low of her back, and above her butt. It's basically at the top of her tailbone. It's about two inches below what's appropriate, and about two inches above what would make me slap him.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah, it's the hip. It's below the waste and the low of her back, and above her butt. It's basically at the top of her tailbone. It's about two inches below what's appropriate, and about two inches above what would make me slap him.
Are we gonna need a diagram or something?

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
Sophia/Dylan event teaser. Only for you!
Biggest spoiler teaser I posted so far where you can read more than necessary.
I ask you neither to share nor to talk about this teaser on any pirate or forum site! It's just for you. If you wanna talk about it than on my Discord channel in a closed society! If anyone still shares it somewhere in the internet or reveals anything about it, there won't be any "small spoiler" teasers anymore in the future! Which also means none for "hotter content" later in the game!

Am I thinking too hard about this? I am probably guilty of checking out to early on this teaser for reasons stated earlier. But....
Just noticed... Calling it biggest spoiler teaser... He posted earlier what he was going to do.... now, asking for people to not talk about... Shh... wants it to be a secret...
I have to ask the obvious "big picture" question. What is the purpose of a 'teaser' if nobody talks about it??? Wouldn't that in itself be a failure?
I hope this kind of confusion is not contagious. Is this something I am not aware of in the world? Promo teasers becoming a trend worldwide where the goal is that nobody will talk about it? What am I missing here?!
I am wondering if someone got ahold of someone else's crack and started smoking it!!!
Please, for the sake of your game, talk about it. WTF!!!

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Yeah, it's the hip. It's below the waste and the low of her back, and above her butt. It's basically at the top of her tailbone. It's about two inches below what's appropriate, and about two inches above what would make me slap him.
And people say two inches is not good enough :ROFLMAO: . What a difference two inches can make.

It's enough to keep you from getting slapped

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Am I thinking too hard about this? I am probably guilty of checking out to early on this teaser for reasons stated earlier. But....
Just noticed... Calling it biggest spoiler teaser... He posted earlier what he was going to do.... now, asking for people to not talk about... Shh... wants it to be a secret...
I have to ask the obvious "big picture" question. What is the purpose of a 'teaser' if nobody talks about it??? Wouldn't that in itself be a failure?
I hope this kind of confusion is not contagious. Is this something I am not aware of in the world? Promo teasers becoming a trend worldwide where the goal is that nobody will talk about it? What am I missing here?!
I am wondering if someone got ahold of someone else's crack and started smoking it!!!
At this point I really think L&P thinks he's doing every Legendary Patron (who paid him 200$+ in this cycle) a favour by posting that teaser.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
[/QUOTE]
It's a great question. I think it's possible that L&P is nervous about anything involving Dylan or Ellie. Even the hint of an inappropriate relationship could get him in trouble. But this teaser seems pretty safe to me. And, if it isn't, then he shouldn't release it. If something like this can't be shared or discussed, what good is it?

Jibmeister

Mar 19, 2021
[/QUOTE]

Create a hype and expect people to subscribe for $30. If its out on pirate sites why would anyone subscribe.
Though I am still confused, why has he not changed the tier in Subscribestar. He may have understood by now that the image has been leaked from there.

Cold brew

Jul 20, 2020
At this point I really think L&P thinks he's doing every Legendary Patron (who paid him 200$+ in this cycle) a favour by posting that teaser.
Ok, I can understand that sentiment... That would be Noble... But does he understand the fallout or flipside?
Asking them to wait a week or two before its posted is way better... Stating his reasons are a personal thank you would go miles in his favor. But... how it is written... Seriously worried for L&P here.
(Touched by your defense of L&P btw and now shaking in fear that you and Bane71 will be best buddies. ;) )

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Ok, I can understand that sentiment... That would be Noble... But does he understand the fallout or flipside?
Asking them to wait a week or two before its posted is way better... Stating his reasons are a personal thank you would go miles in his favor. But... how it is written... Seriously worried for L&P here.
(Touched by your defense of L&P btw and now shaking in fear that you and Bane71 will be best buddies. ;) )
I'm not defending him at all.

I think it's insane he thinks that giving that teaser to someone who paid him 200$ over the last 6 months is good practice.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes