Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Apparently the tattoo on the stomach (which I haven't seen) means it's Nathalie, not Ellie, but otherwise yeah, a teaser that indicates nothing really of interest happening during the event. It was originally only meant to be around 60 renders, so not much scope for anything hot.
Is his hand at least heading towards her ass or something? Why they gotta do this to my boy Dylan? I think everyone here hating him makes me want to root for him more.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Is that really the teaser? Please don't say yes.
There is a blurry, pixelated version of the teaser accessible. It is not that difficult to make educated guesses who the persons depicted are and what they do. And remember the first "hot and revealing" teaser L&P did and hyped. It was neither hot nor story revealing and this second one is the same.
What a waste of 30 Euro for those buying it. For comparison, with 30€ you can get the daily lunch at some restaurants having multiple stars! Something far more hot and delicious than this joke of a paid(!) teaser.

Jun 12, 2018
There is a blurry, pixelated version of the teaser accessible. It is not that difficult to make educated guesses who the persons depicted are and what they do. And remember the first "hot and revealing" teaser L&P did and hyped. It was neither hot nor story revealing and this second one is the same.
What a waste of 30 Euro for those buying it. For comparison, with 30€ you can get the daily lunch at some restaurants having multiple stars! Something far more hot and delicious than this joke of a paid(!) teaser.
It $5 in SubStar, He gained 8 subscribers after releasing the Sophia/Dylan teaser.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
L&p delete the post so i think he will keep posting previews.
I guess you're wrong, the message was deleted by the moderator.
The guys who consider themselves smarter than the L&P and repeat the same thing over and over, got their way, pissed him off.
Only if they are so smart, then they should have understood that repeating wisdom many times they turn it into stupidity.

What happened speaks of an emotional breakdown of the L&P and it's a bad sign for anyone who likes AWAM.
Perhaps our "smart guys" are trying to stop the creation of AWAM or to make the game worse than others?

Little by little, they succeed. :(

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I forgot about Eric. Didn't people complain because he banged Alice or it was implied he did?
Fairly sure he bangs all the women before Max (the MC) gets to. That was the point. And that he has the authority to send Max to military school, which was the bad ending. Eric was an antagonist for the sake of having an antagonist, much like Aiden is in the Dylan route in AWAM.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Fairly sure he bangs all the women before Max (the MC) gets to. That was the point. And that he has the authority to send Max to military school, which was the bad ending. Eric was an antagonist for the sake of having an antagonist, much like Aiden is in the Dylan route in AWAM.
Oh yeah. I recall no matter what he gets to the mom and aunt. I don't know if Aiden is not gonna blackmail or force Sophia to do anything I wouldn't put him in the same air as Eric. If the theory that he will just make Sophia feel more "free" in terms of showing her body I wouldn't call him as much as an antagonist.

But Eric was a straight douche, probably the most hated character in adult games (As far as I'm concerned).

qukie

Jan 31, 2020

Sophia/Dylan event teaser. Only for you!
Biggest spoiler teaser I posted so far where you can read more than necessary.
I ask you neither to share nor to talk about this teaser on any pirate or forum site! It's just for you. If you wanna talk about it than on my Discord channel in a closed society! If anyone still shares it somewhere in the internet or reveals anything about it, there won't be any "small spoiler" teasers anymore in the future! Which also means none for "hotter content" later in the game!
So basically, he is willing to sabotage his own game over a teaser?
I mean its okay to ask in good faith sure, but a threat??!! is it really warranted??

Sure he feels let down when teasers are leaked in public, but he has let down his own patrons time and time again (I am one of those). If he is right in the threatening them like this then I don't see a problem with some patrons going - am going to leak the teaser coz I m upset about the delay in updates.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Oh yeah. I recall no matter what he gets to the mom and aunt. I don't know if Aiden is not gonna blackmail or force Sophia to do anything I wouldn't put him in the same air as Eric. If the theory that he will just make Sophia feel more "free" in terms of showing her body I wouldn't call him as much as an antagonist.

But Eric was a straight douche, probably the most hated character in adult games (As far as I'm concerned).
The thing that makes AWAM interesting isn't that Aiden is the Eric of this game, but the possibility that it's Dylan, and not Aiden as one would assume.

sharpys

May 21, 2017
So basically, he is willing to sabotage his own game over a teaser?
I mean its okay to ask in good faith sure, but a threat??!! is it really warranted??

Sure he feels let down when teasers are leaked in public, but he has let down his own patrons time and time again (I am one of those). If he is right in the threatening them like this then I don't see a problem with some patrons going - am going to leak the teaser coz I m upset about the delay in updates.
That is some straight up paranoia. When you start seeing a developer start bugging out during a devlog, then you know you gotta pullout your investment at some point.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
I'm pretty sure that he means there will be no more teasers in the future if they get leaked. Not that leaked teasers mean no more game.
Still, we're fucked. We will need to wait more than 5 months between releases without even some teasers. I hope he only refers for the 'hot' or 'special' ones.

Reactions: Bane71

Jibmeister

Mar 19, 2021
Still, we're fucked. We will need to wait more than 5 months between releases without even some teasers. I hope he only refers for the 'hot' or 'special' ones.
Why are we fucked. Its bad advertisement for his game if he doesnt offer anything to his patrons except an update in 5 to 6 months.
Needless to say, he earned a few Euros due to an oversight by him on Subscribestar. I wouldnt have paid 30 Euros for that teaser but ended up paying 5 Euros.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes