Chicha

May 3, 2017
L&P, your renders are fantastic but you should focus on delivering updates faster rather than wasting your time on ridiculous things like pretending no one talk about a teaser you posted. All people can see is pixelated image and speculate about it.

You should be proud that your game awakes this interest from people, instead of angry. I recommend you to re-order your preferences and to stop throwing stones to your own roof.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
This whole copyright thing is a non-issue. Firstly, L&P basically sold something for a price. So any patron who is subscribed to his Patreon account is a buyer. So legally once the sale has been made the buyer is the owner of the product and can do anything with it (share it or resell it). At least that is how I understand. I might be wrong. If so I wouldn't mind being educated.
Excuse me, how old are you?
The question does not require an answer, it is only because you assert the transcendental stupidity.

Can you buy a Blu-ray quality movie and show it wherever you like? Post it on the Internet on various sites and forums, or install a projector in a park and arrange a demonstration for everyone?
You can hypothetically do this, but it would be a violation of copyright law. In a civilized country, you will be punished for such actions.

But even if we do not delve into legal norms, we have a direct appeal from the author to users, not to distribute or discuss the teaser outside the closed chat. I believe by fulfilling the conditions, we will show respect. Not fulfilling the conditions, we show disrespect, therefore, it is logical to lose our right to expect respect from the author.
Which, unfortunately, happened.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Considering what we know about the teaser and the grandiose hyping by L&P before, this is not a Pizza Hawaii (which I really like), but barely a Margherita!
I'd argue the opposite: it has the ingredients that some of us like, like pineapple, just a lot of it, in a pizza far bigger than we were told we'd be getting, and might not have been put in the oven.
As far as I know, putting pineapple in a pizza is a crime in some countries.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Excuse me, how old are you?
The question does not require an answer, it is only because you assert the transcendental stupidity.

Can you buy a Blu-ray quality movie and show it wherever you like? Post it on the Internet on various sites and forums, or install a projector in a park and arrange a demonstration for everyone?
You can hypothetically do this, but it would be a violation of copyright law. In a civilized country, you will be punished for such actions.

But even if we do not delve into legal norms, we have a direct appeal from the author to users, not to distribute or discuss the teaser outside the closed chat. I believe by fulfilling the conditions, we will show respect. Not fulfilling the conditions, we show disrespect, therefore, it is logical to lose our right to expect respect from the author.
Which, unfortunately, happened.
And in the same way, the author must be willing to lose respect from his audience specially after what's been going on in the past year.
It goes both ways.

• Haha
Reactions: Toushiro and Ivrol

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I have no idea what the contributor you quoted said.. It is liberating. However seeing the source I am not surprised that L&P made such a comment. Now, can anyone explain what the heck a 'viper donkey' is? Is this a mythical like the chimera or medusa or is it the name of some bizarre snake.
I know of only one mythical creature: Donkey Dorkey Dorsey, Jack. CEO of Twitter :unsure:

Reactions: t3alqdansam

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017

This convo from mid April aged well.

And tbh the more you think about it..

L&P gets all bent over when he was the one making the mistake of putting the same teaser on subscribestar for 5$. Maybe it wasn't even someone from the 38$ patron leaking it.

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020

This convo from mid April aged well.

And tbh the more you think about it..

L&P gets all bent over when he was the one making the mistake of putting the same teaser on subscribestar for 5$. Maube it wasn't even someone from the 38$ patron leaking it.
L&P stool tests, can you show us too?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
L&P is very nervous, and the only notable activity in the world has been the Bitcoin crash :unsure:

Behind the nervousness, if we clean up the mess, is the desire to please and keep the legend patrons. The delay must have created an upset among them.

Still, it's L&P's fault, the Aiden event should have been adjusted, kept the essence but reduced as renders.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
L&P is very nervous, and the only notable activity in the world has been the Bitcoin crash :unsure:

Behind the nervousness, if we clean up the mess, is the desire to please and keep the legend patrons. The delay must have created an upset among them.

Still, it's L&P's fault, the Aiden event should have been adjusted, kept the essence but reduced as renders.
Seriously guys stop this bullshit telling L&P what to do! Relax and enjoy life, leave the author the opportunity to calmly work on your project. There is a desire and an opportunity - help, there is no opportunity to help, then at least do not interfere.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Bane, no offense, but if I managed to grab a handfull of L&P's stool, photograph it, and put it here saying he did it, you would probably praise it.
What grudges? You can do whatever you want. I am not an L&P, I can easily ignore you and people like you. I just feel sorry for him and it is unpleasant for what you are doing in relation to him.

Mar 25, 2021
If the update going to be on Patron well that won't be right for the people who been playing the game on sites i have been playing the game for a while now

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes