nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
When you look at who has progressed, there are those of the latest events. Aiden / Ava & co. / Herman & Gibbs

This is a pointless poll especially after an update, because there is an anchorage bias.

The previous poll took place after v0.100 :
  • Pool with Ellie & Julia
  • Yoga with Patricia
  • Spending time with Alyssa
Automatically most of people wanted to see more of : Ellie, Julia, Patricia, Marie, Alyssa

To avoid this anchoring bias, we would have to exclude all those from the last update, but that would not be accepted by many which would be perfectly understandable and some would demand explanations.

In August 2020, you couldn't have voted for Alyssa. Just imagine :eek:

There I believe that L&P put half of all the characters (~50 in this game), especially those who are a little already developed after main characters.

The good question (and we have already mentioned it) is what will this survey be used for and concretely be reflected in the gameplay ? more (exclusive) content, more renderings, more events, more hot scenes ?
I think L&P wanted 3 weeks off and this poll just muddies the waters and avoids any questions ;)

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
When you look at who has progressed, there are those of the latest events. Aiden / Ava & co. / Herman & Gibbs

This is a pointless poll especially after an update, because there is an anchorage bias.

The previous poll took place after v0.100 :
  • Pool with Ellie & Julia
  • Yoga with Patricia
  • Spending time with Alyssa
Automatically most of people wanted to see more of : Ellie, Julia, Patricia, Marie, Alyssa

To avoid this anchoring bias, we would have to exclude all those from the last update, but that would not be accepted by many which would be perfectly understandable and some would demand explanations.

In August 2020, you couldn't have voted for Alyssa. Just imagine :eek:

There I believe that L&P put half of all the characters (~50 in this game), especially those who are a little already developed after main characters.

The good question (and we have already mentioned it) is what will this survey be used for and concretely be reflected in the gameplay ? more (exclusive) content, more renderings, more events, more hot scenes ?
Also Xavier and the Hobos of the park are missing ;)

Was Nathalie really not in the poll last time? She didn't have the scene in the bedroom yet?
Her 4.16% is quite good then, all things considered! I hope next release gives her another boost :)

Last edited:

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
"And if she is on F.W route then "someone" reach there to help her and beat them good until they knock out. As for "someone", it could be Morello as he is sophisticated or Bennet"

phew I thought you were going to suggest Dylan :cool:
Good idea. Now that he's studied self defense Dylan could give them thugs the ol' "Judo, chop, chop, chop" ala Fred Flintstone.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
And how does that work?
Only patrons will be able to download, the selection is not yours. Non-patrons will download all content from here, later. For a non-patron it's the same.
So you are seeing that we would have to wait a few days after the DLC was available to Patreons for it to be shared here?
That sounds ok. We are still unsure on the timing and whether any DLC would be finished AFTER the main game was finished (which is my hope) or whether it would be released alongside or between the main updates?

We are into the unknown. But my point was that I was hoping that Sophia helping the homeless would nt delay L&P telling the main storyline.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
There are a lot of stories L&P could mine with DLC:

1. More story focused on Alyssa and Zac. What goes on in their house and how close are they?
2. How Aiden became such a douche and how he got involved with gangs.
3. Who is Mr. Murray for real? I still suspect he's some kind of peeping creeper.
4. The back story on Don Morello and how his brother got in over his head.
5. How did Ava Myers become so religious?
6. What's the deal with the movers? Are they vegans and against climate change or just oafish buffoons who like looking at women's butts?

He could on forever with back stories on these characters.
That would be great if he went back and was able to tell many of those stories AFTER he had finished the main storyline.

But given the current production schedule and the recent explosion in different storylines, just finishing the main storyline is going to be tough enough for L&P to do as a sole developer in a timely manner.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
Nathalie masturbated on the marital bed, and Sophia was really excited. :love:

If on the next update it's just a few embarrassed looks or just two hands touching and a few more heartbeats, I'm going out of here :cautious:.
good question i don´t Think they will be scissoring or kissing but something Hot will be happening they are alone in the house ;)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes