AliceFsher

Apr 30, 2018
Lol

I ended up like this after six months of waiting, just to see Sophia touch some little guys xDd

I'll patiently wait another six months hoping to see more lesbian action, that's why I'm here :3

I love Sophia, and I love Ellie even more

I love you too, stranger :*

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Lol

I ended up like this after six months of waiting, just to see Sophia touch some little guys xDd

I'll patiently wait another six months hoping to see more lesbian action, that's why I'm here :3

I love Sophia, and I love Ellie even more

I love you too, stranger :*
We will continue waiting for those 50 renders and 1 animation :cool: (y)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Sophia's First Extra Martial Intercourse On Playable Day 19:

Well as you all know there were that subway thugs that harassed and tried to rape Sophia.
She managed to get rid of them.
As you all know there were some options about them like report to police, get revenge on them along with Patricia or just leave them.
So what if you leave them and didn't do anything concerning those thugs and then they just appear on P.D 19 and tried to rape her.

1).At that moment, if she is on G.W path then her husband just reach there to help her and beat them good until they knock out and after that there is intense love making between them and she gets pregnant as she always remind her husband about a child.

2). And if she is on F.W route then "someone" reach there to help her and beat them good until they knock out.
As for "someone", it could be Morello as he is sophisticated or Bennett since he is good looking too and Sophia also admitted to herself in her thoughts or it could be Aiden with his gang who beat those rapists and after that Sophia have sex with Aiden as they both feel some certain closeness to eachother after doing all those tasks for him.

P.S: Sorry for my bad English.
I think that this would be a bit too cliche, heroine about to be raped, hero saves her, they have sex. For the first extra marital sex the development needs to be better

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You know what? I've been thinking about it and I wonder if we should reevaluate the theory about Day 19. It's my understanding that the evidence for extramarital sex on Day 19 comes from a direct message from L&P himself; and that this message is a few years old at this point. If so, should we reconsider the validity of that at this point? I'm not saying L&P lied or anything nefarious, but plans change. Here's a few points to consider:

• We know that the story is only loosely laid-out. There seems to be more flexibility in the story's structure than we would have thought 6 to 12 months ago. If the story isn't set in stone, then why couldn't a major event like Sophia's first affair shift around?
  • The pace of development may force some changes. As we have discussed ad nauseam, development has slowed to a crawl and each release contains less story than before with the shift to 1/3 releases. At this rate Day 19 could be seven or more years away. If we know this isn't sustainable, and we believe that L&P is not intentionally milking his patrons, then it could make sense to shift Sophia's first affair to an earlier date.
  • The pace of Sophia's corruption is gaining momentum. Day 12 has really seen Sophia's corruption get turned up a notch, and it isn't over yet. Jumping into an affair may not be the huge jump that we thought it would be, she may already be closer than we thought.
Anyways, just a thought.

jason12359

Oct 10, 2020
Sophia's First Extra Martial Intercourse On Playable Day 19:

Well as you all know there were that subway thugs that harassed and tried to rape Sophia.
She managed to get rid of them.
As you all know there were some options about them like report to police, get revenge on them along with Patricia or just leave them.
So what if you leave them and didn't do anything concerning those thugs and then they just appear on P.D 19 and tried to rape her.

1).At that moment, if she is on G.W path then her husband just reach there to help her and beat them good until they knock out and after that there is intense love making between them and she gets pregnant as she always remind her husband about a child.

2). And if she is on F.W route then "someone" reach there to help her and beat them good until they knock out.
As for "someone", it could be Morello as he is sophisticated or Bennett since he is good looking too and Sophia also admitted to herself in her thoughts or it could be Aiden with his gang who beat those rapists and after that Sophia have sex with Aiden as they both feel some certain closeness to eachother after doing all those tasks for him.

P.S: Sorry for my bad English.
As per L&P, the subway thugs would appear only towards the end of the game.

Reactions: Bane71

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
View attachment 1273042

Is anyone else having this issue?
No, because I use the speakerphone to talk on the phone while driving!
And I fasten my seatbelt! Very very bad Sophia!!!
In Europe Sophia would lose the license in a snap of a finger :ROFLMAO:

More seriously, I think a while ago someone had the same issue and it was related to the renderer
You can try to change the renderer pressing shift + G and you get the choice (note that this is for Mac, you may have different choices on a different OS)
1625035705463.png

Also refer to the documentation

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
So you are seeing that we would have to wait a few days after the DLC was available to Patreons for it to be shared here?
That sounds ok. We are still unsure on the timing and whether any DLC would be finished AFTER the main game was finished (which is my hope) or whether it would be released alongside or between the main updates?

We are into the unknown. But my point was that I was hoping that Sophia helping the homeless would nt delay L&P telling the main storyline.
DLC will not use Patreon, it will use his own page. And when the update system is functional, the "update" button will be used.
1625042701928.png
By the way, for all those who use Walkthrough/Game Director, L&P will know your IP and everything else ....

ASSisLIFE

Sep 30, 2017
hey there, the pics on the frontpage seem pretty off(just old ones?). will there be animations later on?

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
It seems to me that in the further development of the plot, students - artists will still play their role (Sofia, when she bares her breasts in an internal monologue, declares herself that she will not see these people again), Aiden's last words, when he unambiguously showed that for him Sofia , just a one-time tool - used and thrown away. (His words at parting about her breasts and a statement that if she needs Ares to suck her nipples, then he is ready). He humiliated her, in a businesslike way, without a preliminary agreement, bared her boob, patted her, pinched her nipple and rubbed his cock on her back. He showed her that he completely controls the development of the situation with blackmail.
I believe that the plot will lead to the fact that on one of the tasks Sofia asks Aiden to grab her boobs and behave with her as if she were his "bitch".
Yes, a couple of days ago I would have disagreed with you but now it seems that you must either stop the tasks, probably wiith the assistance of one or two of Don Morello's soldiers, OR, continue as a voluntary participant, where anything will be possible as Sophia lives out her fantasies. I do still disagree, however, regarding the one-time tool thing because it looks like the plot is going down the rabbit-hole of a mutually satisfactory sex game, which will then play out over the remaining tasks.

As we all know, mature, intelligent, beautiful women require an adventurous, chancing, teenaged bully to give them the push they need towards sexual freedom, because they really struggle with this otherwise. They do love their 'bad boys'.....allegedly. FFS, what is going on? Is this what the independent, assertive Sophia looks like....a pleasure-seeking, mindless fool, or will she "take charge" & become the sexually forthright dominatrix-lite that no-one dare to dream of co-ercing into anything at all? What a hideous prospect, is my considered opinion of both these potential developments.

Added to this Sophia will pose for two old men, at her workplace, in one of the tackiest naughty nurse uniforms ever devised by humankind. (It's not even sexy.....speaking as an actual old man, one thing we do have with added years, is good taste in clothes, cosplay, or not). Personally I hope she gets caught & sacked. That would be an excellent way to end the first side job.

Meanwhile in the second side job.....there must be 50 ways to leave that 'mother.' [Will Ava Myers turn out to be "futa?" We havn't had that fetish yet....after the 2nd job last update, I believe it's plausible!]

All of the above, (except the logical Morello get-out for those disliking the blackmail), I find so revolting that I've got rid of my massive AWAM fan art collection as a sign of intent, (along with some other fan art & game folders from things I'll never bother with again) & have spent a day looking for an AWAM substitute.....so far without success. Nothing comes close but I've got a year, so it's not impossible to hope that by the time these events come to pass, I'll be settled elsewhere, so to speak.

AND to think I've spent 3 years with this as my main game. Still, in the immortal words of Edith Piaf...you know the rest.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
I can't understand one thing.
Someone here mentioned the ages of all characters here.
Sophia, Liam and Andy are 38 yrs old. So it's understandable that they were friends back in college.
But Cathy is 10 yrs younger than all three of them.
So how she ended up to be there friends?
Check again the wedding shop event. Liam mentions the relationship with Cathy

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
You know what? I've been thinking about it and I wonder if we should reevaluate the theory about Day 19. It's my understanding that the evidence for extramarital sex on Day 19 comes from a direct message from L&P himself; and that this message is a few years old at this point. If so, should we reconsider the validity of that at this point? I'm not saying L&P lied or anything nefarious, but plans change. Here's a few points to consider:

• We know that the story is only loosely laid-out. There seems to be more flexibility in the story's structure than we would have thought 6 to 12 months ago. If the story isn't set in stone, then why couldn't a major event like Sophia's first affair shift around?
  • The pace of development may force some changes. As we have discussed ad nauseam, development has slowed to a crawl and each release contains less story than before with the shift to 1/3 releases. At this rate Day 19 could be seven or more years away. If we know this isn't sustainable, and we believe that L&P is not intentionally milking his patrons, then it could make sense to shift Sophia's first affair to an earlier date.
  • The pace of Sophia's corruption is gaining momentum. Day 12 has really seen Sophia's corruption get turned up a notch, and it isn't over yet. Jumping into an affair may not be the huge jump that we thought it would be, she may already be closer than we thought.
Anyways, just a thought.
To add another point to your thoughts, maybe, the fact that he removed any trace of that message about PD19 could mean that he has already planned to move it earlier in the story. And the answer could PD16 in which something "wild" is supposed to happen.
It could make sense because he said that it would be something unexpected (***not someone***), so story-wise it could be a spur of the moment thing, rather than a natural conclusion of one the relationships slowly built during the story so far.
Not that I'm thrilled about it, but it could be a possibility.

Then again, I feel that sometimes(? :LOL:) we are twisting and over-guessing every single comma of few pieces of information that he throws at us. ;)

As for the pace, to me PD 12 feels like a tipping point in the pace of the game. I may be biased because I discovered the game only last December, then playing 0.115 and 0.130 I really felt the "intensity" of the scenes is ramping up a lot wrt the previous PDs.

And the best has yet to come, according to L&P (Sep 29, 2020, so way before 0.130):
All I can say is that there are some really hot scenes planned for the next 3 playable days. Especially end of playable day 13 and 14! Of course we're talking here about more and much more daring scenes then we got now. Mostly hetero. And of course in the future too.
Not that I'm complaining though, I'm just stating the impression I had in this change of pace. Which was to expect sooner or later. And, as you already nicely pointed out in previous posts, it's not a bad thing if it does not crash the whole consistency of the world that has been created since the beginning and it does not cheapen Sophia's characterisation.

PS
It's funny because while trying to refresh my poor memory on the PD19 mystery I bumped into my very first message on the forum back in February, in which I was just asking about PD19 and PD16. And you were the first to reply on the matter :)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes