nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Some time ago I wrote that I do not understand at all what it should bring for the character Dylan to attend the next hairdresser appointment. There are better (and hotter) ways to learn to deal with women. Now I see it a little differently.
For one thing, there is a girl (Marie) in whom both Dylan and Sophia show sexual interest. It is also that Marie is interested in Dylan and apparently has no interest at all in a lesbian experience with Sophia (a completely new experience for us players!). She has dealt much more grown up with Sophia's accidental breast-grabbing in the shower after yoga than Sophia herself. And there's Claire, who can be assumed to have strong lesbian tendencies.
Sophia could have the choice to hold back and leave the girl to her son (Good Wife Route). Or pushing Dylan aside to win Marie over (Dylan the Loser Route). Or watch as Marie and Dylan get closer and realize that she is jealous of Marie (boring because the beaten path).
Or (all pure speculation) it could be that a situation arises in which Marie interacts sexually with Dylan and Claire playfully with Sophia (the aggressors here are Claire and Marie.). And that Dylan and Sophia know that each other sees what is happening. The whole thing is interrupted by another customer who enters the shop. On the way back, the awkward silence in the car would be funny to look at. Until Dylan blurts out: Mom, that was so hot !.
This would strengthen the relationship of trust between the two. A shared secret (as with Elli). Exposed fetishes, lesbians, voyeur, exhibitionism, milf and the feeling that the other does not judge you for it. And it wouldn't be a romantic route between Dylan and Sophia.
Sophia has to teach the two French ladies how to keep a "boob" in good shape.
I don't think they'll be bothered by customers. Pretty sure Dylan will enjoy a "boobs show". Maybe it will test how firm the three women's breasts are.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sophia has to teach the two French ladies how to keep a "boob" in good shape.
I don't think they'll be bothered by customers. Pretty sure Dylan will enjoy a "boobs show". Maybe it will test how firm the three women's breasts are.
Also Sophia's new hair style.

Reactions: wynlard and nexer

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Also Sophia's new hair style.
Possibly a pink and purple Mohawk, as she goes hard gang style, taking over Aiden's gang with promises of 'favors', almost revelations, and free rides to the burger joint down the road. Then she leaves them on the far side of the airport, stripped nekid, and only a few T-shirts saying the will bend over for fries. Just a thought.:devilish::LOL:

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I said this awhile ago in this thread that Sophia is closer than people realize and also said, that L&P needs to pull the trigger soon, it makes sense for it to happen in the next 2 updates but I doubt it will, as only characters it makes sense with right now are not going be in every update.

Two updates in a row we have seen Sophia naked in front of strangers and enjoying it, it's not that big a leap to her having sex with someone.

Dylan and Sam = something happens with Sam after his show, say Sophia lets him spy on her from his room as she undresses. Then a underwear show or even another bikini show could easily lead to something with Dylan and/or Sam.

Ellie = really at any point the showering together could lead to sex.

Julie = Julie is about as close to anyone really going all the way, Julia stays over and joins Sophia/Ellie in the shower, then Ellie directs them all the way.

Maid = Think another event or two needs to happen before they reach the point of Sophia joining the maid in bed.

Zach = His mom did give Sophia permission and a massage could lead to it. however, suspect it needs 1 or 2 more events

Patricia = At any time Patricia will go but Sophia I feel needs to engage more with Dylan and Ellie before she goes with Patricia

Aiden = The modelling did lead to Aiden groping Sophia, the next task could lead to more but think that be a slower burn

Tutoring = Think it needs 1 or 2 more tutoring days before it maybe get there.

Old guys = Same as above. it needs few more events before it gets there, next event with her dressing up in a nurse outfit is a big step to it though.

All the characters above I can see a path to it happening but I don't see it happening in 2021 because of how L&P organized the content in each update. Lucky if it's 1 or 2 updates per year for each character but Dylan/Ellie are more likely candidates in 2021.
There's no way the MC has sex with anyone else but her husband in 2021 or even 2022.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
My second favorite game "Project Myriam" had its monthly update today and these 2 scenes reminded me of what Dylan would say to Sophia. her sons got a raging boner from watching a movie with his mom while her tits are hanging out of her bathrobe and her ass & pussy can be seen too while shes dozing off. he starts cranking it while rubbing her ass cheeks and then she wakes up and he covers up and goes to the laundry room to finish only to get caught again by mom beating it while sniffing her panties, then to help him relieve himself these 2 scenes happen

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Having sex? No - I think that is a bit further away yet.
Having a sexual act? Very possibly, and I would reckon maybe even likely after the art class.
Maybe not next update because it has been a while that anything happened between Sophia and either Sam or Nathalie.
But the update after next quite easily see Sophia being fingered or give a handjob and then escalate from there.
I could see a sexual act as early as Playable Day 14 (without looking at the events for that day), and maybe full on sex by PD 15 or 16. That would cut YEARS off the wait.

Hey, what is the name of the model in your profile pic?
I know, right? Total babe! :)

Zggf

Jun 1, 2021
A Wife And Mother [v0.130] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can you uplaod compressed files in zippyshare or workupload

Reactions: Alex kryle

Zggf

Jun 1, 2021
A Wife And Mother [v0.130] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 5.20 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 1.34 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 1.31 GB: MEGA -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Can u upload file in zippyshare or workupload

Zggf

Jun 1, 2021
I cant download it for some reason it stops at 20-30 percent,i tried 5-6 times.
And does not resume.
So i was asking for zippyshare or workupload

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes