hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yes, a couple of days ago I would have disagreed with you but now it seems that you must either stop the tasks, probably wiith the assistance of one or two of Don Morello's soldiers, OR, continue as a voluntary participant, where anything will be possible as Sophia lives out her fantasies. I do still disagree, however, regarding the one-time tool thing because it looks like the plot is going down the rabbit-hole of a mutually satisfactory sex game, which will then play out over the remaining tasks.

As we all know, mature, intelligent, beautiful women require an adventurous, chancing, teenaged bully to give them the push they need towards sexual freedom, because they really struggle with this otherwise. They do love their 'bad boys'.....allegedly. FFS, what is going on? Is this what the independent, assertive Sophia looks like....a pleasure-seeking, mindless fool, or will she "take charge" & become the sexually forthright dominatrix-lite that no-one dare to dream of co-ercing into anything at all? What a hideous prospect, is my considered opinion of both these potential developments.

Added to this Sophia will pose for two old men, at her workplace, in one of the tackiest naughty nurse uniforms ever devised by humankind. (It's not even sexy.....speaking as an actual old man, one thing we do have with added years, is good taste in clothes, cosplay, or not). Personally I hope she gets caught & sacked. That would be an excellent way to end the first side job.

Meanwhile in the second side job.....there must be 50 ways to leave that 'mother.' [Will Ava Myers turn out to be "futa?" We havn't had that fetish yet....after the 2nd job last update, I believe it's plausible!]

All of the above, (except the logical Morello get-out for those disliking the blackmail), I find so revolting that I've got rid of my massive AWAM fan art collection as a sign of intent, (along with some other fan art & game folders from things I'll never bother with again) & have spent a day looking for an AWAM substitute.....so far without success. Nothing comes close but I've got a year, so it's not impossible to hope that by the time these events come to pass, I'll be settled elsewhere, so to speak.

AND to think I've spent 3 years with this as my main game. Still, in the immortal words of Edith Piaf...you know the rest.
Didn't you want to withdraw and only publish articles here again when L&P makes the next update available? Is the new update already here? Did I miss something? ;)

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I can't understand one thing.
Someone here mentioned the ages of all characters here.
Sophia, Liam and Andy are 38 yrs old. So it's understandable that they were friends back in college.
But Cathy is 10 yrs younger than all three of them.
So how she ended up to be there friends?
I didn't realize Cathy was that much younger than everyone. Do we have any idea how long they've been dating?

That said, it isn't crazy to acquire friends of various ages as the years go by. While friend groups usually get smaller, if a good friend gets a significant other then that person joins your friend group. It appears that when Andy met Cathy she slid into the friend group easily. Doesn't seem odd to me.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
If Sophia (the player, of course) decides to pursue the Aiden path and the other tasks take place (partially) in the school, then the question arises why Dylan should never find out about it. I mean there is gossip in a school. And if other students were just bullying Dylan about his mother's behavior, he should be suspicious. In addition, even if he is no longer the original cause, in the old version of the story he would get out of the story without any consequences and not even know what he caused.
Zac, on the other hand, has all Cancen to become Sophia's ally against Aiden. All she had to do was convince him to keep quiet to his mother and Dylan. Of course not without being sexually involved in this situation vigorously. The situation could arise that Dylan's two best friends (Sam and Sex) have sex with Sophia and he comes away empty-handed. The situation could also arise that although you needed the Aiden route for the progress with Alyssa, Alyssa later loses when Zac becomes Sophia's ally against Aiden.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If Sophia (the player, of course) decides to pursue the Aiden path and the other tasks take place (partially) in the school, then the question arises why Dylan should never find out about it. I mean there is gossip in a school. And if other students were just bullying Dylan about his mother's behavior, he should be suspicious. In addition, even if he is no longer the original cause, in the old version of the story he would get out of the story without any consequences and not even know what he caused.
Zac, on the other hand, has all Cancen to become Sophia's ally against Aiden. All she had to do was convince him to keep quiet to his mother and Dylan. Of course not without being sexually involved in this situation vigorously. The situation could arise that Dylan's two best friends (Sam and Sex) have sex with Sophia and he comes away empty-handed. The situation could also arise that although you needed the Aiden route for the progress with Alyssa, Alyssa later loses when Zac becomes Sophia's ally against Aiden.
I agree with you as do none of the students gossip on their break time about what is happening in the classroom?Also did nobody else hear Aiden give Sophia her instructions to open blouse and show him her panties?So yes I would of thought that it would of been all round the school by now and a long que of students waiting to join her class
Alyssa only found about Sophia going braless after she pressured Zac into telling her.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I didn't realize Cathy was that much younger than everyone. Do we have any idea how long they've been dating?

That said, it isn't crazy to acquire friends of various ages as the years go by. While friend groups usually get smaller, if a good friend gets a significant other then that person joins your friend group. It appears that when Andy met Cathy she slid into the friend group easily. Doesn't seem odd to me.
That's all we know I think:
Python:
"{color=#ffffff}Liam and Andy had been buddies since high school and often spent their free time together back in their old town." 
"Andy had been with Cathy for 8 years, and she became like a sister to Sophia."

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
That's all we know I think:
Python:
"{color=#ffffff}Liam and Andy had been buddies since high school and often spent their free time together back in their old town."
"Andy had been with Cathy for 8 years, and she became like a sister to Sophia."
Wait, am I understand correctly that Andy started dating Cathy when she was ~20?

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
You know what? I've been thinking about it and I wonder if we should reevaluate the theory about Day 19. It's my understanding that the evidence for extramarital sex on Day 19 comes from a direct message from L&P himself; and that this message is a few years old at this point. If so, should we reconsider the validity of that at this point? I'm not saying L&P lied or anything nefarious, but plans change. Here's a few points to consider:

• We know that the story is only loosely laid-out. There seems to be more flexibility in the story's structure than we would have thought 6 to 12 months ago. If the story isn't set in stone, then why couldn't a major event like Sophia's first affair shift around?
  • The pace of development may force some changes. As we have discussed ad nauseam, development has slowed to a crawl and each release contains less story than before with the shift to 1/3 releases. At this rate Day 19 could be seven or more years away. If we know this isn't sustainable, and we believe that L&P is not intentionally milking his patrons, then it could make sense to shift Sophia's first affair to an earlier date.
  • The pace of Sophia's corruption is gaining momentum. Day 12 has really seen Sophia's corruption get turned up a notch, and it isn't over yet. Jumping into an affair may not be the huge jump that we thought it would be, she may already be closer than we thought.
Anyways, just a thought.
I said this awhile ago in this thread that Sophia is closer than people realize and also said, that L&P needs to pull the trigger soon, it makes sense for it to happen in the next 2 updates but I doubt it will, as only characters it makes sense with right now are not going be in every update.

Two updates in a row we have seen Sophia naked in front of strangers and enjoying it, it's not that big a leap to her having sex with someone.

Dylan and Sam = something happens with Sam after his show, say Sophia lets him spy on her from his room as she undresses. Then a underwear show or even another bikini show could easily lead to something with Dylan and/or Sam.

Ellie = really at any point the showering together could lead to sex.

Julie = Julie is about as close to anyone really going all the way, Julia stays over and joins Sophia/Ellie in the shower, then Ellie directs them all the way.

Maid = Think another event or two needs to happen before they reach the point of Sophia joining the maid in bed.

Zach = His mom did give Sophia permission and a massage could lead to it. however, suspect it needs 1 or 2 more events

Patricia = At any time Patricia will go but Sophia I feel needs to engage more with Dylan and Ellie before she goes with Patricia

Aiden = The modelling did lead to Aiden groping Sophia, the next task could lead to more but think that be a slower burn

Tutoring = Think it needs 1 or 2 more tutoring days before it maybe get there.

Old guys = Same as above. it needs few more events before it gets there, next event with her dressing up in a nurse outfit is a big step to it though.

All the characters above I can see a path to it happening but I don't see it happening in 2021 because of how L&P organized the content in each update. Lucky if it's 1 or 2 updates per year for each character but Dylan/Ellie are more likely candidates in 2021.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Wait, am I understand correctly that Andy started dating Cathy when she was ~20?
either that or just a transcription error (it would make more sense she is 38 like the others)
Also, were they (Liam/Sophia/Andy/Cathy) living in the same city before the Parkers moved to San Alejo? I cannot get the info.
Because if it is not that case, how Cathy could "became like a sister to Sophia" if they meet only rarely?

Reactions: GingerSweetGirl

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
either that or just a transcription error (it would make more sense she is 38 like the others)
Also, were they (Liam/Sophia/Andy/Cathy) living in the same city before the Parkers moved to San Alejo? I cannot get the info.
Because if it is not that case, how Cathy could "became like a sister to Sophia" if they meet only rarely?
It would make more sense but her model does look younger. It just goes back to the same old issue regarding ages- L&P seems really inconsistent when it comes to ages and timelines.

Reactions: xxxorro

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I said this awhile ago in this thread that Sophia is closer than people realize and also said, that L&P needs to pull the trigger soon, it makes sense for it to happen in the next 2 updates but I doubt it will, as only characters it makes sense with right now are not going be in every update.

Two updates in a row we have seen Sophia naked in front of strangers and enjoying it, it's not that big a leap to her having sex with someone.

Dylan and Sam = something happens with Sam after his show, say Sophia lets him spy on her from his room as she undresses. Then a underwear show or even another bikini show could easily lead to something with Dylan and/or Sam.

Julie = Julie is about as close to anyone really going all the way, Julia stays over and joins Sophia/Ellie in the shower, then Ellie directs them all the way.

Maid = Think another event or two needs to happen before they reach the point of Sophia joining the maid in bed.

Zach = His mom did give Sophia permission and a massage could lead to it. however, suspect it needs 1 or 2 more events

Patricia = At any time Patricia will go but Sophia I feel needs to engage more with Dylan and Ellie before she goes with Patricia

Aiden = The modelling did lead to Aiden groping Sophia, the next task could lead to more but think that be a slower burn

Old guys = Same as above. it needs few more events before it gets there, next event with her dressing up in a nurse outfit is a big step to it though.

All the characters above I can see a path to it happening but I don't see it happening in 2021 because of how L&P organized the content in each update. Lucky if it's 1 or 2 updates per year for each character but Dylan/Ellie are more likely candidates in 2021.
2021 is way too optimistic.The big scenes in next update are not for Sophia/Dylan and Sophia/Elly.
And start of day 13 also have nothing for them.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Didn't you want to withdraw and only publish articles here again when L&P makes the next update available? Is the new update already here? Did I miss something? ;)
No, I said I'd post less & I will but some posts just absolutely merit an answer. (This is me posting less....before today my reply might have run to 6 paragraphs & I'll finish in just 2,,,,it's true!) I won't be going "cold turkey," especially as I recognise my own addictive personality but I did used to gamble & gave it up, used to drink, (a lot) & stopped. I still smoke but not nearly as much as I used to & have packed in temporarily at different times, so I will get free of AWAM, unless it changes back to something I really want to play & use for escapism.

I have a scenario in mind which might illustrate to incest players, what is apparently going to happen to blackmail players & at least give some inkling of it's impact but I'll save that for another day. What I am stopping from right now is the speculation I used to participate in & pass the time between updates in an amusing way. There's irony, in that I thought that with the third task, L&P had raised the bar. I still think that, to the extent that if that's the last scene I play, I'd come away feeling like a winner.

• Sad
Reactions: hzjujk and xxxorro

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
No, I said I'd post less & I will but some posts just absolutely merit an answer. (This is me posting less....before today my reply might have run to 6 paragraphs & I'll finish in just 2,,,,it's true!) I won't be going "cold turkey," especially as I recognise my own addictive personality but I did used to gamble & gave it up, used to drink, (a lot) & stopped. I still smoke but not nearly as much as I used to & have packed in temporarily at different times, so I will get free of AWAM, unless it changes back to something I really want to play & use for escapism.

I have a scenario in mind which might illustrate to incest players, what is apparently going to happen to blackmail players & at least give some inkling of it's impact but I'll save that for another day. What I am stopping from right now is the speculation I used to participate in & pass the time between updates in an amusing way. There's irony, in that I thought that with the third task, L&P had raised the bar. I still think that, to the extent that if that's the last scene I play, I'd come away feeling like a winner.
Grats on beating those demons and hope you kick the smoking also. Be safe and continue to share your thoughts or just some humorous observations. It is all good!:):cool::D

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020

Having sex? No - I think that is a bit further away yet.
Having a sexual act? Very possibly, and I would reckon maybe even likely after the art class.
Maybe not next update because it has been a while that anything happened between Sophia and either Sam or Nathalie.
But the update after next quite easily see Sophia being fingered or give a handjob and then escalate from there.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Some time ago I wrote that I do not understand at all what it should bring for the character Dylan to attend the next hairdresser appointment. There are better (and hotter) ways to learn to deal with women. Now I see it a little differently.
For one thing, there is a girl (Marie) in whom both Dylan and Sophia show sexual interest. It is also that Marie is interested in Dylan and apparently has no interest at all in a lesbian experience with Sophia (a completely new experience for us players!). She has dealt much more grown up with Sophia's accidental breast-grabbing in the shower after yoga than Sophia herself. And there's Claire, who can be assumed to have strong lesbian tendencies.
Sophia could have the choice to hold back and leave the girl to her son (Good Wife Route). Or pushing Dylan aside to win Marie over (Dylan the Loser Route). Or watch as Marie and Dylan get closer and realize that she is jealous of Marie (boring because the beaten path).
Or (all pure speculation) it could be that a situation arises in which Marie interacts sexually with Dylan and Claire playfully with Sophia (the aggressors here are Claire and Marie.). And that Dylan and Sophia know that each other sees what is happening. The whole thing is interrupted by another customer who enters the shop. On the way back, the awkward silence in the car would be funny to look at. Until Dylan blurts out: Mom, that was so hot !.
This would strengthen the relationship of trust between the two. A shared secret (as with Elli). Exposed fetishes, lesbians, voyeur, exhibitionism, milf and the feeling that the other does not judge you for it. And it wouldn't be a romantic route between Dylan and Sophia.

3.20 star(s) 465 Votes