hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sophia has to teach the two French ladies how to keep a "boob" in good shape.
I don't think they'll be bothered by customers. Pretty sure Dylan will enjoy a "boobs show". Maybe it will test how firm the three women's breasts are.
Dylan could get into a situation like in "Judgment of Paris" (not pariah!). Three beautiful half-naked women want him to judge who is the most beautiful. Dylan would be so fucked up. Any choice is the wrong choice.

• Love
Reactions: xxxorro and nexer

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
After the last update we have the most vigorous increase in the number of patrons. In this case we have two possibilities:
1. a content with more skin, more sexual.
2. new themes. Note the number of votes in the last poll and Ava is not the main character of the event.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
After the last update we have the most vigorous increase in the number of patrons. In this case we have two possibilities:
1. a content with more skin, more sexual.
2. new themes. Note the number of votes in the last poll and Ava is not the main character of the event.
The frustration was so great, L&P offered visual cock, that's all that mattered to those concerned.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
where can I download music from this part of the game ?
If you mean the song of that is playing at that precise moment, it's "(I Just) Died In Your Arms" by the Cutting Crew (he mentions the title in the dialogue) here:
For the other songs, my previous post:
If instead you are asking which songs are playing in background during the event
  • What is love remix
  • Don't tell 'em (instrumental)
  • The third one, Club_music_2.mp3 was too difficult (or too similar to any other song of the genre) even for a sophisticated AI. Maybe some house/techno music (human) aficionado around here can tell you better.
Thank you soo much for replying to my post. I meant to ask what music playes, not the quiz. Thanks for answering both. Sadly, its the last song you dont have a source to that I like. I just wanted to listen to it on youtube or something. atm I have a save game at that point in the club and have to start the game to listen to it.
-zoneout- I attach the mp3 of the third one to the post, it's 6MB I don't know if I am allowed to do that...

what did Ellie mean when she said what she did with her friends when pori was playing ?
She is just saying that Sophia and Patricia got away from the bet with "just" a kiss, while she and other people had to do much harder stuff when they lost a bet. She not referring to any scene in the game, just to previous experiences, just a way to comfort her mother about what happened. (Well she only saw the kiss, not Tyler's scene)

Last edited:
Reactions: -zoneout-

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It would be interesting to see a jealous Sophia.
Not the beginning of jealousy that we could see during the Chiken-fight but a jealousy which makes Sophia aware that she cares more for the person than she expected and why not act of her own will and do something hot to show:
You do not touch, he/she is mine.
If we envision an ending on Filthy Route where Sophia ends up with another man/woman, it won't be one of her children or Sam or Zach, that would be illogical.
Even the little trip to the pool with Sam was a bit (to please him).
Sophia would end up leaving her husband to go and live with another man or woman of her age.
What can she hope for with a young person in her children's ages? nothing.
Again this is only my opinion.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
It would be interesting to see a jealous Sophia.
Not the beginning of jealousy that we could see during the Chiken-fight but a jealousy which makes Sophia aware that she cares more for the person than she expected and why not act of her own will and do something hot to show:
You do not touch, he/she is mine.
If we envision an ending on Filthy Route where Sophia ends up with another man/woman, it won't be one of her children or Sam or Zach, that would be illogical.
Even the little trip to the pool with Sam was a bit (to please him).
Sophia would end up leaving her husband to go and live with another man or woman of her age.
What can she hope for with a young person in her children's ages? nothing.
Again this is only my opinion.
So, either a complete new entity (ANOTHER PATH, the horror) or Clarke whom she has bathed with, Larry as he gets out of jail, Bennett (gross, puking sounds, bleh), she steals Andy from Cathy at the altar, or ditches all the guys to live with Alyssa and Antonio (and the occasional Zac on the side).:coffee:

Reactions: Pronas. 499

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
In fact, when you think about it, there isn't much room for an end on Filthy Route but in Happy End.
After all that happens that couples divorce and start over again but here in AWAM, there is no single suitor (man) with whom Sophia could start her life again.

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

HulaMaster

Mar 26, 2020
More seriously, I think a while ago someone had the same issue and it was related to the renderer
You can try to change the renderer pressing shift + G and you get the choice (note that this is for Mac, you may have different choices on a different OS)
Are you playing v.130 on a mac? If so, can you share the download link? Thank you.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
In fact, when you think about it, there isn't much room for an end on Filthy Route but in Happy End.
After all that happens that couples divorce and start over again but here in AWAM, there is no single suitor (man) with whom Sophia could start her life again.
The jealousy thing you are suggesting would be indeed very interesting, it's difficult for now to see who can be.
So far the only one with whom she has some sort of emotional connection is Sam (the music, the dream etc) but at the moment she still see him as a "child". Maybe something can change during the concert or later on.

But the problem is that in the FW I'm afraid the end could be a little bit darker than Sophia changing partner and live happily ever after with her/him. Especially going down the Aiden path, I don't see how it could end well for Sophia.
Avoiding Aiden, there could be a narrative possibility to introduce a suitor (an adult) but it will be another new path and I'll be too old by that time to enjoy it ;)

Last edited:
Jul 1, 2021
If you mean the song of that is playing at that precise moment, it's "(I Just) Died In Your Arms" by the Cutting Crew (he mention the title in the dialogue) here:
For the other songs, my previous post:

-zoneout- I attach the mp3 of the third one to the post, it's 6MB I don't know if I am allowed to do that...

She is just saying that Sophia and Patricia got away from the bet with "just" a kiss, while she and other people had to do much harder stuff when they lost a bet. She not referring to any scene in the game, just to previous experiences, just a way to comfort her mother about what happened. (Well she only saw the kiss, not Tyler's scene)
the music I was looking for on YouTube is the same, but the music you uploaded here is not the same ... and thank you

Reactions: xxxorro

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Are you playing v.130 on a mac? If so, can you share the download link? Thank you.
There is no official release for mac but, like any other renpy game, you can just play it using a release for any other platform (PC, Linux), you just need to download renpy sdk for your platform here

You just have to install it like any other Mac application in a folder of your choice, at the end you will have something like that
1625143515432.png

Then just launch the renpy app you see above, the one with the familiar icon 1625144397611.png and this will appear:
1625142202235.png

Then in "preferences" you can select the directory where you have your game(s) (you can put all the games in a common folder, in this case for example in Downloads/games but it could be anything else, just avoid spaces and weird characters to be safe) by clicking on the folder below "Project Directory" and selecting the folder containing the games.
1625144781569.png

When you go back to the first screen with "Return" you should find all the games you have in that directory listed on the left:
1625143270987.png

Select the one you want to launch (e.g. AWAM in my case) and press "Launch Project" et voila les jeux sont faits, as Liam would say :D
Hope it helps! ;)

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes