Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
If this last part of the P.D. isn't released until the December time frame, That would be One and a half years for one P.D. This P.D.'s first post started on 10.7.2020.
There will be 3 events in this next update so I guess it could depend on how much the render count balloons out of proportion.

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
There will be 3 events in this next update so I guess it could depend on how much the render count balloons out of proportion.
To consider that L&P said he doesn't know what the render count will be until he starts the scene, and this evening event is to be a major event as well; it's almost certain that the render count will balloon out.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
To consider that L&P said he doesn't know what the render count will be until he starts the scene, and this evening event is to be a major event as well; it's almost certain that the render count will balloon out.
I was hoping that he would split the afternoon scene and evening scene into separate updates,If not then it is 4 events

Alex kryle

Jan 9, 2021
I feel L&P just did the poll to engage his patreons a little. Results were clearly obvious, everyone who had an event last update did really well. Be it the old men, Ava boys, Aiden and Dylan is always popular.
L&P must see that as well, and he clearly must understand that he can actually manipulate these polls with easy. After the next update if he did the poll I am sure Sam would have had more votes.
Well..i think that he has many events for day 19 but .. unfortunately he cannot go beyond day 19 in the upcoming 0.150 update...so ..he wanted to check interest of patrons .for characters..and would include the events for the characters voted highest ..to boost up patrons .. favorites.....and keep them happy

-zoneout-

Dec 7, 2018

-zoneout- I attach the mp3 of the third one to the post, it's 6MB I don't know if I am allowed to do that...

Oh dam. Im so sorry. Yes, you posted the right song before. It is the Jeremih instrumental. It still sounds a bit different from the game though.

Ill try to record the music and post it here so you can get a better idea what Im talking about. After listening to this, its still not it. IT sounds similar, but its not it.

Reactions: xxxorro

Solcom

Sep 15, 2017
Following the logic of L&P
Sophia need to show the breast to a lot of characters.
Then a little touch of the nipples.

Before to have the possibility of some sex with somebody (not husband)

And if he update the game every 6 months.

First sex scene maybe in 4 or 5 years.

Jajajajajaja

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
In fact, when you think about it, there isn't much room for an end on Filthy Route but in Happy End.
After all that happens that couples divorce and start over again but here in AWAM, there is no single suitor (man) with whom Sophia could start her life again.
She could always start a new life with Pygmy Norris...I mean Dylan (y)

Reactions: Old Dog

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It would be interesting to see a jealous Sophia.
Not the beginning of jealousy that we could see during the Chiken-fight but a jealousy which makes Sophia aware that she cares more for the person than she expected and why not act of her own will and do something hot to show:
You do not touch, he/she is mine.
If we envision an ending on Filthy Route where Sophia ends up with another man/woman, it won't be one of her children or Sam or Zach, that would be illogical.
Even the little trip to the pool with Sam was a bit (to please him).
Sophia would end up leaving her husband to go and live with another man or woman of her age.
What can she hope for with a young person in her children's ages? nothing.
Again this is only my opinion.
But this is the problem with the cast of characters we have met so far. L&P seems to be writing female LI's better than most male developers. Ignoring the clearly underage Apostles, he has several times showed Sophia having fantasies of virile teenage boys and has given us Dylan, Sam, Zac, the soccer team, Aiden and the art class students.

What he has comparatively not done so well as some developers is give us suitable male LI's of comparable age to Sophia. We had Bennett but L&P seems to have not progressed him or ages and not much more to come. I have said several times I was briefly excited that Don Morello might be a suitable match - he (appears) suave and charming and appreciates Sophia's beauty. Unfortunately for me, Don Morello was revealed to be not just married but happily so, and KillJoys has previously shared with us L&P's message that this was NOT to be an Indecent Proposal style scenario.

So I don't think there is an obvious male LI of Sophia's age for het to settle down with if she split from Liam.

That would leave the likes of Alyssa as a potential female partner.
Or living with Patricia and Carl.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But this is the problem with the cast of characters we have met so far. L&P seems to be writing female LI's better than most male developers. Ignoring the clearly underage Apostles, he has several times showed Sophia having fantasies of virile teenage boys and has given us Dylan, Sam, Zac, the soccer team, Aiden and the art class students.

What he has comparatively not done so well as some developers is give us suitable male LI's of comparable age to Sophia. We had Bennett but L&P seems to have not progressed him or ages and not much more to come. I have said several times I was briefly excited that Don Morello might be a suitable match - he (appears) suave and charming and appreciates Sophia's beauty. Unfortunately for me, Don Morello was revealed to be not just married but happily so, and KillJoys has previously shared with us L&P's message that this was NOT to be an Indecent Proposal style scenario.

So I don't think there is an obvious male LI of Sophia's age for het to settle down with if she split from Liam.

My precious all the way

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Of course.
But Sophia can very well start over her life with another man without abandoning her children.
I mean, just because a couple is breaking up doesn't mean you abandon your children.
And then so far, Dylan and Ellie have shown no interest in their father.
Well I would argue it is the other way around. Liam has spent so little time with either Ellie or Dylan. Not just since they have been living in San Alejo but beforehand too. Now that was obviously intended by L&P as a storypoint to drive forward the narrative.

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018

Alyssa seems like a good choice. She's fun, laid back and the two of them get along great.

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Alyssa seems like a good choice. She's fun, laid back and the two of them get along great.
Just imagine this scenario. Don Morello makes Liam an offer he cant refuse. When Liam is found sleeping with the fishes then Sophia collects that Life Insurance policy that they had sensibly taken out before moving to San Alejo….

Sophia, Ellie, Dylan, Alyssa, Zac and Antonio all live happily ever after in the mansion.
Amber, Sam and Jules are always popping in from next door.
Just think of the sexual permutations!!!
:)

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Just imagine this scenario. Don Morello makes Liam an offer he cant refuse. When Liam is found sleeping with the fishes then Sophia collects that Life Insurance policy that they had sensibly taken out before moving to San Alejo….

Sophia, Ellie, Dylan, Alyssa, Zac and Antonio all live happily ever after in the mansion.
Amber, Sam and Jules are always popping in from next door.
Just think of the sexual permutations!!!
:)
I almost said yes before I realised that the Pygmy was invited,can't we just buy him a wendy/doll house/kennel for him to live in?

Last edited:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
I almost said yes before I realised the Pygmy was invited,can't we buy him a wendy/doll house/kennel for him to live in?
I reckon you are like the world's single biggest Dylan fan and are trying to hide it, so that you can hang out with the cool kids in the "I hate Dylan" fan club, but deep down you know that you love him dearly!!

As you know I am just teasing, but as I have said to you before I would rather be talking positively about those characters we like in AWAM rather being continually negative about those characters we dislike.

For me personally, I will follow the Dylan route for as long as possible until in the future it clashes with characters that I like more. But I would prefer to skip the Dylan-bashing.

At least you and I can agree on how lovely Alyssa is!!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes