Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I can't understand one thing.
Someone here mentioned the ages of all characters here.
Sophia, Liam and Andy are 38 yrs old. So it's understandable that they were friends back in college.
But Cathy is 10 yrs younger than all three of them.
So how she ended up to be there friends?
Besides the agreeable disquisitions about Cathy's age, I think that the pleasing and youthful appearance of her character is not accidental, but rather it’s to be contrasted with the old and sloppy Neil's one, as I think that both of them should have a role in the corruption of the Parker couple. Let me explain:
Andy is an old friend of Liam's since the days when they attended the same high school in their hometown, and since meeting Cathy, Cathy has become so close with Sophia (first as Liam's girlfriend and then as his wife) that she has become a good friend of hers.
Amber is an old friend of Sophia's from the days when they attended the same college in their hometown, and since meeting Neil, Neil has become so close with Liam (first as Sophia's boyfriend and then as her husband) that he has become a good friend of his.
So, in my opinion, Neil (as the husband of her best friend) with his unkempt appearance (regardless of his age, he looks more like Liam's father than a man of the same age) and his devious behavior, could play for Sophia the role of the immoral and unwelcome flatterer to which, a beautiful middle-aged woman like her, should have already learned to oppose in order not to risk ruining two old friendships and, above all, two marriages in one fell swoop.
Cathy, on the other hand (as the future bride of his best friend), with her clean and innocent look (regardless of her age, as Apollodore rightly pointed out, she looks like Marie's twin sister), could play for Liam the role of the young and fresh temptation to which, a middle-aged but handsome man like him, should have already learned to resist in order not to risk ruining two old friendships and, above all, two marriages in one fell swoop.
The first one (Neil) has already started to play his role (see the evening of Day 14), the second one (Cathy) I think (I hope) should start soon...
Will our heroes (the Parkers) be able to resist their malevolent influence? We'll only find out in future updates.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
It would be interesting to see a jealous Sophia.
Not the beginning of jealousy that we could see during the Chiken-fight but a jealousy which makes Sophia aware that she cares more for the person than she expected and why not act of her own will and do something hot to show:
You do not touch, he/she is mine.
If we envision an ending on Filthy Route where Sophia ends up with another man/woman, it won't be one of her children or Sam or Zach, that would be illogical.
Even the little trip to the pool with Sam was a bit (to please him).
Sophia would end up leaving her husband to go and live with another man or woman of her age.
What can she hope for with a young person in her children's ages? nothing.
Again this is only my opinion.
It would have been the most the plausible ending but the only reason why I am not sure about it is because Sophia has children. She won't just abandon them and go away with someone else. At the beginning of the game it is said that she loves her children a lot and will do anything for them, which is pretty evident even throughout the game.

Also the fact that she will have a much more intimate bond with them by the end. With Ellie it should be fine but I am afraid of how to go about Dylan after having sex with him. Personally speaking every single guy in the game is despicable except for Liam and Carl.

I really don't understand how exactly he will conclude the story, the biggest reason for that is that we don't know how corrupt is he going to make Sophia. Does L&P want to push her down to prostitution or just an unfaithful wife, or something in between. Till that is not known, predicting the end is really difficult.

Scarlet56

Oct 13, 2019
It would have been the most the plausible ending but the only reason why I am not sure about it is because Sophia has children. She won't just abandon them and go away with someone else. At the beginning of the game it is said that she loves her children a lot and will do anything for them, which is pretty evident even throughout the game.

Also the fact that she will have a much more intimate bond with them by the end. With Ellie it should be fine but I am afraid of how to go about Dylan after having sex with him. Personally speaking every single guy in the game is despicable except for Liam and Carl.

I really don't understand how exactly he will conclude the story, the biggest reason for that is that we don't know how corrupt is he going to make Sophia. Does L&P want to push her down to prostitution or just an unfaithful wife, or something in between. Till that is not known, predicting the end is really difficult.
Of course.
But Sophia can very well start over her life with another man without abandoning her children.
I mean, just because a couple is breaking up doesn't mean you abandon your children.
And then so far, Dylan and Ellie have shown no interest in their father.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Of course.
But Sophia can very well start over her life with another man without abandoning her children.
I mean, just because a couple is breaking up doesn't mean you abandon your children.
And then so far, Dylan and Ellie have shown no interest in their father.
True. It is surprising, Ellie mostly doesn't look like she cares for her father one bit. Her conversations with Sophia and then the incident at the club. But honestly both children absolutely have no regard for the father, I mean literally they are both after their mother.
It could be possible that the three separate from Liam and move in together. Their life won't be luxurious but Sophia is capable of earning well enough. And in the house engage in their own debauchery. There is a Dylan Ellie route too. So the three having an end like that could be possible.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You know what? I've been thinking about it and I wonder if we should reevaluate the theory about Day 19. It's my understanding that the evidence for extramarital sex on Day 19 comes from a direct message from L&P himself; and that this message is a few years old at this point. If so, should we reconsider the validity of that at this point? I'm not saying L&P lied or anything nefarious, but plans change. Here's a few points to consider:

• We know that the story is only loosely laid-out. There seems to be more flexibility in the story's structure than we would have thought 6 to 12 months ago. If the story isn't set in stone, then why couldn't a major event like Sophia's first affair shift around?
  • The pace of development may force some changes. As we have discussed ad nauseam, development has slowed to a crawl and each release contains less story than before with the shift to 1/3 releases. At this rate Day 19 could be seven or more years away. If we know this isn't sustainable, and we believe that L&P is not intentionally milking his patrons, then it could make sense to shift Sophia's first affair to an earlier date.
  • The pace of Sophia's corruption is gaining momentum. Day 12 has really seen Sophia's corruption get turned up a notch, and it isn't over yet. Jumping into an affair may not be the huge jump that we thought it would be, she may already be closer than we thought.
Anyways, just a thought.
The thought is right. But I feel that if he has to shift the first sex scene to an earlier date just because of a slow development cycle then shouldn't that be an indicator for him that his Dev cycle is really bad at the moment. Changing the story just because of slow development is a really bad step which will eventually lead to the downfall of the story. But then again no point in mentioning the speed since nothing will change there.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
You know what? I've been thinking about it and I wonder if we should reevaluate the theory about Day 19. It's my understanding that the evidence for extramarital sex on Day 19 comes from a direct message from L&P himself; and that this message is a few years old at this point. If so, should we reconsider the validity of that at this point? I'm not saying L&P lied or anything nefarious, but plans change. Here's a few points to consider:

• We know that the story is only loosely laid-out. There seems to be more flexibility in the story's structure than we would have thought 6 to 12 months ago. If the story isn't set in stone, then why couldn't a major event like Sophia's first affair shift around?
  • The pace of development may force some changes. As we have discussed ad nauseam, development has slowed to a crawl and each release contains less story than before with the shift to 1/3 releases. At this rate Day 19 could be seven or more years away. If we know this isn't sustainable, and we believe that L&P is not intentionally milking his patrons, then it could make sense to shift Sophia's first affair to an earlier date.
  • The pace of Sophia's corruption is gaining momentum. Day 12 has really seen Sophia's corruption get turned up a notch, and it isn't over yet. Jumping into an affair may not be the huge jump that we thought it would be, she may already be closer than we thought.
Anyways, just a thought.
there is no need to change history, slow it down or speed it up.
L&P just needs to change the way it works

Reactions: Sonny86 and Bane71

Neoblack

Jan 27, 2019
1625155730456.png

There we go again........ :unsure::unsure::unsure:
Bets opened update in 0ne month : Jan 2022 at 1000 : 0.001 :geek:
Happy betting :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Warning: :rolleyes:
If you are addicted to gambling, the consequences can include financial losses, bankruptcy, losing a job, homelessness, mental health conditions and the breakdown of personal relationships. They can be serious not only for you, but also for members of your family, and for your friends and associates. (y)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There's no way the MC has sex with anyone else but her husband in 2021 or even 2022.
And I think you are way too optimistic.There will be no sex with Liam too in 2021 or 2022.
After all there is no events with Liam during day 12 and day 13

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes