chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
Hello. And can someone do I do not know, a mod, a script that would remove the constant introduction of the name of the save. For example, I like to do a lot of save games, and when you constantly need to enter a name for each save, well, it strains, and interferes with the comfort of the gameplay. Well, and don't enjoy the game, can anyone help with that?

I_Love_Moms

Nov 3, 2019
Hello. And can someone do I do not know, a mod, a script that would remove the constant introduction of the name of the save. For example, I like to do a lot of save games, and when you constantly need to enter a name for each save, well, it strains, and interferes with the comfort of the gameplay. Well, and don't enjoy the game, can anyone help with that?
You don't need to enter the name every time you create a new save. Simply press the Enter(Return) key and it will be saved as an unnamed save.

lancelotdulak

Nov 7, 2018
I guess that's what I'm getting at though. Is it possible that he's never actually corrected the problem with the model and always does it through PS?
Theres zero chance any artist with a brain fixes basic mistakes through ps. If you had a lot of renders with the same MINOR mistake in the same place.. or color problem or whatever you might macro fix them.

In my experience here's how daz creation goes. First you load a model. Deciding which one can take a bit and you often spend a lot of time developing one you really like and it.. just doesnt work. So you trash it. When you have one that works for what you want you then spend a LOT of time tweaking it. Then save it. Then you select hair etc etc .. make some renders.. go back and make more tweaks "damn her neck is too fat.. her breasts arent quite right" etc. I have models with hundreds of revisions. One of my Favorite models i had .. god knows how many renders of that are game quality.. ive decided the hair Just doesnt work.. and gone back and changed it and started over. When you make a "model" youre building a person. To me they become someone. Eventually you found your person. Now you build your scenes around them. This can take a while. Then you find mistakes and go back and redo it. Tiny mistakes "Dammit her toe is clipping through the floor".. then add other models etc. Once you do all this you start posing. With some experience this gets >relatively< quick. You know what you want and you know how to do it. And anyone who doesnt use any presets at all as a starting point is an idiot. Then add other characters youve built etc. And here is another problem. Once you see that Entire scene... you may realise it just doesnt work. It's just missing something. Wipe and change.
Once you have all of this done producing more scenes is just render time. You see those scenes where characters are talking and they slightly move each screen? That's easy it's just render time. And a good use of time honestly.
It's the Base building and the actual "art" part that take all the time. Because once youve spent hundreds or thousands of hours in daz if it doesnt work it makes you nuts. And youre not going to go into photoshop and do hackish bullshit to whitewash the mistakes because you will Always know theyre there. Youre going to go back, fix the saved scene (i save EVERYTHING) and re render .
THIS stuff is why it takes, especially,the best devs so long to produce an update. Theyre not willing to hack some shit together and slather hackish fixes over it in photoshop. Theyre creating art and they want it right. Ya it sucks when you reeeeeally want Big Brother or AWAM to produce an update NOW!! But it takes time.I dont have criticisms of devs not producing monthy updates to please a rabid fanbase ... art. takes. time

heres a render of my most recent model (from a base character etc i didnt hand sculpt her). Id say ive spent 50 hours getting her finished. She still needs tweeks.

Now having said that.. i have a big problem with the .. well lets say bizarre entitled loser mentality of some devs. I dont mean guys who do it as a hobby.. maybe make 400 a month in sidechange for spending 100+ hours in their free time. I have a HUGE problem with a dev bringing in 5 or 10 grand a month who doesnt have another job who cant produce 100 new renders a month. That's ludicrous and theyll eventually go back to flipping burgers

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Notice anything here mr error inspector? Does this look like the MC? Because this sure reminds me of a pack preset. Whats up with those eyelids? Are they stretching?
What's that on the forehead? Oh shit is that a glitch?

Cant be, L&P wouldnt do this. He doesn't make mistakes!!!!11

IMO it's an error of whoever created the hair. It should have been fixed, but I guess he didn't notice it.
In the picture, Sophia raises her eyebrows, which causes a change in the character's mesh, and the hair mesh remains fixed.

The line you see on her forehead is a hairline, and we can see that it's on the "right" side as well.

Untitled.png

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Cute and hilarious to see salty knighty boys riding their ponnies with elaborated posts about perfectionalism, 11-hours working days and other unbelievable bullshits defending his worshiped lazzy ass diety. Lol man, you are all quite creative, congratulations, honestly. Just a pity he/she or whatever does not share the benefits with you, am I right? LOL

See ya in the next update. Maybe summer 2022 or later? Who knows, this kind of devs got that, elaborating god-art and all that process mortal plebs can't understand, so thanks god we have you all to explain and tell us why he needs more than 6 months to do what other devs do just in a 1 month or 2 in a regular basis.

All this, if Lazzy&Pedant does no get another psycho attack on delivering, like the last time.

(Unwatching this post, everything has a limit)

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Cute and hilarious to see salty knighty boys riding their ponnies with elaborated posts about perfectionalism, 11-hours working days and other unbelievable bullshits defending his worshiped lazzy ass diety. Lol man, you are all quite creative, congratulations, honestly. Just a pity he/she or whatever does not share the benefits with you, am I right? LOL

See ya in the next update. Maybe summer 2022 or later? Who knows, this kind of devs got that, elaborating god-art and all that process mortal plebs can't understand, so thanks god we have you all to explain and tell us why he needs more than 6 months to do what other devs do just in a 1 month or 2 in a regular basis.

All this, if Lazzy&Pedant does no get another psycho attack on delivering, like the last time.

(Unwatching this post, everything has a limit)
The first good thing you are doing. As for the update it is certain in November. And also a little something I would like to ask.
Can you name atleast 10 of these Solo Devs who make 1000 renders in 1-2 months. I'd like to see their work. :)

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I can agree with this. However, the 30 day time frame is then in conflict with slow corruption. If he had structured this over a greater time frame it would be more believable. He could have easily skipped whole weeks, months as any story line progressed as he desired. He did not and the result is this horrible production rate with a story that has so many paths it is exploding out of control and realism. The only slow is the production. The reality, in game time, is in less than two weeks Sophia is on the edge of sleeping with multiple characters, flashing herself to everyone and yet two weeks ago she freaked at her undies being seen on the floor. She is taking super leaps not baby steps.

He has an interesting concept that had some serious possibilities that he has missed the target on. Step back and think of the speed of this slow corruption that isn't. I think of how so much of this could have been avoided if he had a team supporting him, as he planned. I am always surprised at this process that really points to an incomplete story and how that could have prevented so many of these issues. The production rate alone would have been improved. :(
If a mother having sex with her daughter/son on day 10 is not making sense,it is the same thing on day 20,30,40 even 100.
The devs are just using that as excuse to delay any incest as much as possible.

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
You don't need to enter the name every time you create a new save. Simply press the Enter(Return) key and it will be saved as an unnamed save.
I press Enter, but nothing happens, I also need to enter the name. Can you explain? If it's not difficult of course.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
The first good thing you are doing. As for the update it is certain in November. And also a little something I would like to ask.
Can you name atleast 10 of these Solo Devs who make 1000 renders in 1-2 months. I'd like to see their work. :)
Clic on latest updates and enjoy urself with better stuff, explore urself as other do, mate.

The quantity of useless and not related with sex scenes renders this guy do may qualify this game as no sexual content-blue ball fest. Maybe u are into reading and blue balling, but not my fetish. Aside this, not a damn animated scene, just renders of a very cliche and predictable story of the boring housewife, a retarded cucked son and some titty, sometimes.

Kill it with fire.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
The second image is indeed a mistake but I don't feel anything weird about the first one. Makeup can make it look like that. It's easy for women.

As for the face. I asked many fan artists here on why Sophia looks so different in different scenes and lot of them told me lighting is a very key factor along with the angles chosen.
Sophia looks so different in different scenes because of these 2 main reasons:
  1. Constant change between G8 and G3 versions of EJ Adora
  2. Use of expression pack presets such as Aldrio and Z packs. If you guys want the full list of preset packs he uses I'll put it right here.
    1. The MC is a shit character to work with as it's G3 in base and shit gets lost when converted. If you use a pack preset she's going to have a weird face, if you use the Daz dials and change each section of the face individually, you're going to make her look way better than by using some 1 size fits all expression. You can see that in the Aiden's paint scene where Sophia only has soft expressions and she never stops looking like herself..
There's also some heavy man-faces she makes but again, small mistakes in a huge amount of renders.
Regarding the first picture, its a full face shot with something clipping on her forehead. Expecting MR T3 Personal Inspector to send L&P an e-mail asking how tf could he let something that basic pass post processing..

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
You know movie directors edit their footages from 4h to 2h. If it doesn't add to the story, just cut it off. This guy neglects this, and it's a must when u want to tell a story. Then, so many of this kind of renders give no space for the sexscenes also.. I won't spend any more penny on this guy.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Thanks for that info. But I have a question. If the cause for the error is the hair not being fit properly why is it not there in the other renders. I just checked. I don't think the model is adjusted after every render so why does only one render have that error and not others.
He either had that on all renders but only fixed it in the others and forgot that one or that stupid preset expression made the face distort enough for the hair to show up in there or sometimes shit happens when the character is too far away from the world center but that would mean it happened with every picture and we go back to choice nr 1 which most likely (like 95% sure) was what happened.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Interesting, thanks for the great insights. Is it possible he fixes it through Photoshop? Still though, it wouldn't explain why he'd miss that very glaring issue.
I actually think it's more sloppy on the rendering part than on the post process. In rendering he should preview everything on the viewport and thats one of the things you look for but this actually tell us another thing about his work:

Post process doesn't happen to 1 picture at a time. It's done in batches, add whatever preset he set out for the story and "Apply all". Everything gets the same preset depending on location (as it should be).
15 min all renders are done.
Now it's time to check out every picture for glaring mistakes and that's it.
A day's work which actually turns into that post processing part to artificially go up 10% every day for 10 days ;)

The more you know..

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Clic on latest updates and enjoy urself with better stuff, explore urself as other do, mate.

The quantity of useless and not related with sex scenes renders this guy do may qualify this game as no sexual content-blue ball fest. Maybe u are into reading and blue balling, but not my fetish. Aside this, not a damn animated scene, just renders of a very cliche and predictable story of the boring housewife, a retarded cucked son and some titty, sometimes.

Kill it with fire.
Doesn't answer my question but fine. I enjoy this story you don't. I bid you farewell from this thread :)

chtouvidel

Apr 18, 2021
If a mother having sex with her daughter/son on day 10 is not making sense,it is the same thing on day 20,30,40 even 100.
The devs are just using that as excuse to delay any incest as much as possible.
If we take into account the amount of time spent on the production of one update, plus the number of updates themselves that comes out per year. I'm afraid the people are not destined to see these scenes with you. If all the stars converge correctly, then these scenes will be seen by our great-great-greats (ten times more great) grandchildren. And then if you're lucky. Okay, ok, let's omit sex with a daughter, son, sister, etc., but then add more eroticism, tenderness to the scenes and updates. There are touches, kisses, stroking, etc., as they say at least something. , on bezrybe (well, here you yourself know). Plus, the problem is that they don't show us that Sofa, that our sister and our daughter are practically naked. We saw Sofa naked several years after the release of the very first version, she closes her hands, then the camera angle, etc.But the developer, even if it gives in the update, is not enough.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I need to learn DAZ. I feel like a chimp here.
Daz isn't hard. It's probably challenging to master it but truth be told, most devs aren't even trying to make as good renders as L&P which should a bit above the standard in 2021 but not by much. Instead he and 4 or 5 more devs actually create great artwork, are miles away from the rest and the rest are just terrible.

I don't understand how dev's like SNC and plenty of others can get away with shit renders and get paid for what is terrible work. Absolutely terrible. Renders that look like 2016.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes