nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Daz isn't hard. It's probably challenging to master it but truth be told, most devs aren't even trying to make as good renders as L&P which should a bit above the standard in 2021 but not by much. Instead he and 4 or 5 more devs actually create great artwork, are miles away from the rest and the rest are just terrible.

I don't understand how dev's like SNC and plenty of others can get away with shit renders and get paid for what is terrible work. Absolutely terrible. Renders that look like 2016.
Daz is not hard!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

After the first pose you realize that light is important: Diffuse, Ambient Occlusion, Specular ..... is related to surfaces and surfaces are related to: Normal map, Bump map, Displ Map, ....
And then you get the UVs and you realise you need a 3D Modeller and that's where the fun starts. You have to learn how to use the program correctly so that the result will have a good topology, with well done UVs and associated maps.

Let's say 1 year :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Thanks for that info. But I have a question. If the cause for the error is the hair not being fit properly why is it not there in the other renders. I just checked. I don't think the model is adjusted after every render so why does only one render have that error and not others.
As Alley_Cat has posted it can be fixed easily either by adjusting the forehead deph would solve this error or even Photo Shop.

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
If a mother having sex with her daughter/son on day 10 is not making sense,it is the same thing on day 20,30,40 even 100.
The devs are just using that as excuse to delay any incest as much as possible.
You are so right! I add to your sentence, why L&P will bring the incest as late as possible. ... so that the tension in the game is maintained and that in turn has the consequence that his supporters, who have chosen Dylan and Ellie as favored characters, will remain for a very long time.
Which makes no sense to me. He could show many interesting incest events with both of them until the end, even if they already had sex on PD 20.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Daz is not hard!!! Hahaha :ROFLMAO:

After the first pose you realize that light is important: Diffuse, Ambient Occlusion, Specular ..... is related to surfaces and surfaces are related to: Normal map, Bump map, Displ Map, ....
And then you get the UVs and you realise you need a 3D Modeller and that's where the fun starts. You have to learn how to use the program correctly so that the result will have a good topology, with well done UVs and associated maps.

Let's say 1 year :unsure::ROFLMAO:
From my post

"It's probably hard to master it". :unsure:

Now go check all games in this website and tell me how many are even using 50% of DAZ potential.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
You are so right! I add to your sentence, why L&P will bring the incest as late as possible. ... so that the tension in the game is maintained and that in turn has the consequence that his supporters, who have chosen Dylan and Ellie as favored characters, will remain for a very long time.
Which makes no sense to me. He could show many interesting incest events with both of them until the end, even if they already had sex on PD 20.
L&P is under the wrong impression that he needs to dangle the sex carrot in front of his supporters eyes so they keep paying.

Even the game clearly has a sections where things are starting to get hot fast and then L&P just does a 180 and tames things one more time.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
He could show many interesting incest events with both of them until the end, even if they already had sex on PD 20.
Yeah you right here, to give you an example is the game A Mother's Love where you can bang the main LI pretty much from the first release and now we are at 10th release, i swear i cannot wait to see what's next with them i do not care that we allready banged her so many times...
I don't get it what's with devs streching so much till we get sex scenes with some characters we love, they're affraid that we'll lose interest or wtf?
Look at Badik i'm a fan of Bella (i know she's the favorite of a lot of guys here) but now i'm afraid that she'll not have so many sex scenes like others had, we are at the end of season 2 and no sex scene with her i mean even Quinn wich btw is not a LI has more sex scenes, c'mon man be serious...

• Hey there
Reactions: Hlextor

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
We don't have a new teaser, I checked(y), it means the second part, translation and programming will take some time.
The later he publishes a teaser, the shorter the waiting period for the update.

Reactions: globsis

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
So we have moved on from altitude of airports, number of pigeons and carrying capacity of bags to seemingly arguing over an error that is literally one-hairs breadth??!!

I guess that's progress.....
o_O
123140114_356674348931603_6871447523405468846_n-9314997997~2.jpg

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Though in this entire discussion I got a chance to increase my knowledge of daz so I'm kinda okay

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Friends!, by chance no one knows, after this game, the Developer (ca), is there another game in the plans = novella ??? :FacePalm::love::coffee:;)

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah you right here, to give you an example is the game A Mother's Love where you can bang the main LI pretty much from the first release and now we are at 10th release, i swear i cannot wait to see what's next with them i do not care that we allready banged her so many times...
I don't get it what's with devs streching so much till we get sex scenes with some characters we love, they're affraid that we'll lose interest or wtf?
Look at Badik i'm a fan of Bella (i know she's the favorite of a lot of guys here) but now i'm afraid that she'll not have so many sex scenes like others had, we are at the end of season 2 and no sex scene with her i mean even Quinn wich btw is not a LI has more sex scenes, c'mon man be serious...
Or Mother Lovers Society. They've barely unpacked boxes after moving into the new place, and already the daughter gets eaten out by the mother. Last update was the first that didn't have any sex in it. Some of the more mundane stuff is actually what I'm looking forward to.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Clic on latest updates and enjoy urself with better stuff, explore urself as other do, mate.

The quantity of useless and not related with sex scenes renders this guy do may qualify this game as no sexual content-blue ball fest. Maybe u are into reading and blue balling, but not my fetish. Aside this, not a damn animated scene, just renders of a very cliche and predictable story of the boring housewife, a retarded cucked son and some titty, sometimes.

Kill it with fire.
I find myself agreeing with Sabertooth__ in the essence you are a waste of time. You say nothing new. Add nothing to the discussion. Rant at others for whatever reason. I guess it is your jolly for the day. If you don't like the work say so once,or not at all. All you prove is there are trolls of all flavors across the membership here.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes