armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
He could do that but then it won't be fun. The incest to me seems like the ultimate downfall. So it would make sense towards the end. In any show you don't have the main character and main villian fight all out in the first few episodes, you save it till the end, that's how it is
You don't get what we are talking about.
There is no problem to keep the incest for later.
I am talking about how the devs are using the same excuse-it's incest so it must be the last thing.
If Sophia is not ready for incest on day 15,she will be not ready on day 20,or 30,or 40,or 100.Or even on day 1000.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
I am talking about how the devs are using the same excuse-it's incest so it must be the last thing.
If Sophia is not ready for incest on day 15,she will be not ready on day 20,or 30,or 40,or 100.Or even on day 1000.
Okay, initially I didn't get your discussion but what you say now is also not agreeable. She was not ready to even imagine cheating on her husband on day 1, now things are going complete opposite. The reason why a story is told is because things change, characters change, the events of the story change them. So saying if she won't do it on day 10 she wouldn't do it on day 1000 as well is not correct. With each passing day L&P is building up to it. Most games don't do that buildup. With each passing day she is getting closer to doing it.

Any character can do anything as long as it is properly written and built up. The whole logic that if she doesn't do it at the beginning she will never do it till the end is flawed. Ofcourse if she is explicitly asked will she commit incest, the answer will always be a no but what is going on in her mind and the actions in the moment are speaking something completely different

Last edited:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Okay, initially I didn't get your discussion but what you say now is also not agreeable. She was not ready to even imagine cheating on her husband on day 1, now things are going complete opposite. The reason why a story is told is because things change, characters change, the events of the story change them. So saying if she won't do it on day 10 she wouldn't do it on day 1000 as well is not correct. With each passing day L&P is building up to it. Most games don't do that buildup. With each passing day she is getting closer to doing it.

Any character can do anything as long as it is properly written and built up. The whole logic that if she doesn't do it at the beginning she will never do it till the end is flawed. Ofcourse if she is explicitly asked will she commit incest, the answer will always be a no but what is going on in her mind and the actions in the moment are speaking something completely different
No, it will not be the thrill for someone who does not break this taboo, even after the 1000 day. And since Sophia has enough other sex partners available, she shouldn't even think about having sex with her son or daughter. In my opinion, even a logical structure of the story will not change that. Sophia has either always turned on / aroused taboos or it is not credible. And Sophia seems to have passed on this desire to cross boundaries to her children. Of course, you can again blame the Internet for giving children such thoughts.

roro

May 29, 2017
I don't get your logic. What is so special about day 15? Why not day 14? 10? Hell, why not day 1?

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
No, it will not be the thrill for someone who does not break this taboo, even after the 1000 day. And since Sophia has enough other sex partners available, she shouldn't even think about having sex with her son or daughter. In my opinion, even a logical structure of the story will not change that. Sophia has either always turned on / aroused taboos or it is not credible. And Sophia seems to have passed on this desire to cross boundaries to her children. Of course, you can again blame the Internet for giving children such thoughts.
The reason to have sex with someone is not that you don't have other options. It is the attraction that is felt. Sophia never thought about sexual situations with her children just like she never considered getting aroused by being in embarrassing situations in the Aiden task.

From this point in her life she has started to experience such sexual situations with her own children. And when alone this is what would run through her mind. The more she thinks about it - it will only lead to two things, either she will be completely disgusted by herself or she will start to like it.

Presently what is happening is Sophia isn't aware of the sexual side of this. Her dialogues with Ellie and Dylan are more with their respective themes like for Dylan it is sex ed. Though she doesn't yet think sexually about what she is doing, this is still incestuous. So in future this could slip further in a moment of expansion leading to acts that make her realise what she has been doing.

Though in all honesty I wouldn't want her to actually have sex with her children. More so with Dylan ( since he is a bit less mature than Ellie, Ellie can move on, Dylan won't be able to ). The consequences of sex with her children are way too serious to ignore. And that's where it will be quite a test for L&P on how he writes the scene and potrays the consequences. Because if he can't all the effort to try and be as realistic as possible will be in vain.

But if he does have a scene with mother and son sex and is able to handle it really well. Keep it real, show the consequences and move the story on. In my eyes he would be an exceptional writer. So as long as he can justify that I am all for incest too. To me that scenario is impossible to imagine without it becoming a daily nuisance for Sophia, sooner or later pulling Ellie into this which Liam will found out at some point leading to lots of fights, divorce etc etc.

Last edited:

Lust&Passion

Game Developer
Oct 22, 2017
IMO it's an error of whoever created the hair. It should have been fixed, but I guess he didn't notice it.
In the picture, Sophia raises her eyebrows, which causes a change in the character's mesh, and the hair mesh remains fixed.

The line you see on her forehead is a hairline, and we can see that it's on the "right" side as well.

View attachment 1443932
Yeah, that's the problem with this hair. Always, when she rises her eyebrows to a certain limit, it causes this issue. Sometimes I just forget to adjust the Hairline and Head Size of it at such kind of expressions. I adjusted the base of it to around 0.35. If I'd higher the value, then the hair stands too far away from her head. I usually edit this in Photoshop if I forget to adjust it in such a "higher eyebrow case" in Daz Studio. But if you have like 1000 renders which you need to edit, it can sometimes happen that you overlook some minor tiny mistakes. I'm also just a human and don't have anyone who's controlling every render with a loupe afterwards. And I'm even sure that not everybody would see this immediately.

Viper's just trying once again in a lousy way to reduce my work by finding very, very few small, minor mistakes and trying to generalize them as if my work is worth shit, and he could do much better if he'd take the time, which is just an unfunny, overbearing joke! If you'd pack out that loupe for every game, you'd find mistakes in almost every render while with me it's just in a very few ones! Which is just human! And they're not even that conspicuous.

No, wrong, L&P never makes errors.
I really would so much like to do a tutorial video and show you how much wrong you are by thinking this is so easy and quick to create scenes like I do, and especially in that complexity and size! Just the lighting and lighting-effects can take you hours to adjust them the proper way, so that you got a pleasant light/shadow play in the scene! That's why I also can't just render overnight the scenes in a row because every camera angle needs different lighting adjustments and also ton mapping adjustments and other stuff. Plus the detailed work with Photoshop where yeah, sometimes I can overlook something since I'm not a robot!

You think that just because you worked a bit with Daz Studio, you know everything? Just throwing around with resentments and half-knowledge! While in reality, you know shit about me and the amount of work, knowledge, skill and artistic taste which is needed to make scenes like I do!

You're like that moron who bought a super expensive professional aero bike, rode around the park and already think you can also easily ride the Tour de France!

And no, I don't use expression presets since my demo! I'm only working with the posing tab where you got the expressions, mouth, nose, cheeks and brows adjustments. I always change them manually to have the 100% control about the expressions. Yeah, I use preset poses. But 98% of them are shit and look the way like no one would position him/herself in reality. So, I change practically everything in these poses to make them look much more realistic!

I'd just need to do such a tutorial video where I show and explain what everything is needed to make the scenes the way I do. How much stuff you need to know and pay attention to. How difficult it is to create such atmospheric lighting and rays! Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Plus the Photoshop after work. Just to make the complete fool out of you! But I don't give people a free tutorial just to prove one troll idiot wrong!

Man, just look at the faces in your renders! They look like dead or as if they're retarded! The poses are basic and easy with mistakes! The people don't even look at the "woman" on the bull! You don't even adjusted that! Her straps look like as if they're dappled in cement! Hair looks shit! You're lighting is so poor and basic! Probably also no Photoshop afterwork! No nothing! It's such a poor, tasteless and easy scene! Just used the standard prop lighting by just adjusting the brightness of it. Wow, a really hard job! Everything is bright. No shadow effects! No effects in general! Nothing! It looks boring as fuck!

First create around 10.000 renders of my quality, with hundreds of different own adjusted huge environments and places! Write hundreds of pages of story! Adjust all the renders in Photoshop to have zero mistakes in them! Just try it! And do it almost every day for 2-3 years and look yourself how relaxed that is and how little time it costs! Then we can talk!

When I started, I also thought that it's so easy, and I created much more renders per day. But then I realized that this is a marathon and not a 100 m sprint! And I'm just a one-man army. Plus gaining more experience meant knowing more possibilties to make the art better and better. Which doesn't go just by itself but needs actual work! More work!

But as long as your renders look that poor and amateurish, and you never wrote any good story and dialogues to them, you really better should shut the fuck up! You're like an April Fools' joke at Christmas and really seems to have no life to find so much time to post so much overbearing bullshit in a know-it-all manner, just to try to put my work down! While showing nothing better yourself!

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017

There lies the whole problem: "Of course **if she is explicitly asked will she commit incest, the answer will always be a no** but what is going on in her mind and the actions in the moment are speaking something completely different".

The conflict within her is **always** going to be an obstacle towards a solid romantic relationship even when it's suppose to be "wrong", with Dylan, and that's what I've been saying before about "**embracing the feelings**" which I mean that instead of the answer in her mind will always be "a no"...it changes to be "a yes!", not her mind or actions speaking differently but speaking harmoniously.

The resistance and struggle might be fine at the beginning because she might enter into a territory that could be dangerous and damage the love between Mother & Son but as the events and relationship changes so should the mind to the point of now accepting it, to now say yes instead of no...to give herself in both mind and body and while committing incest but also growing the love and bond between Mother & Son.

That's one of the cases in "A Mother's Love" Nicole is giving herself to her feelings for MC during her trip to Little Big Pond and she is enjoying the moments, the intimacy, the kisses and still developing that relationship.

Last edited:

Mesmerizet

Mar 14, 2020
Tbh beginning to appreciate the game more now once you realize there's like an infinite string of possibilities almost as large as a AA game. Definitely could use more hands working on the project so its done on time though.

Question though, how do you achieve frames 4 & 6. Unless I think 6 is the gym shower.

1: Spa day with Vicky (Lesbian route)
2: Subway harassment (GW route)
3: Gym shower (Slut route)
4: ????
5: Canon, I think?
6: Gym shower?

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Tbh beginning to appreciate the game more now once you realize there's like an infinite string of possibilities almost as large as a AA game. Definitely could use more hands working on the project so its done on time though.

Question though, how do you achieve frames 4 & 6. Unless I think 6 is the gym shower.

4. Ellie Julia Kiss
5. roleplay night
6. Parker Family Shower

Reactions: Poser_Voyeur
Jul 23, 2021
Yeah, that's the problem with this hair. Always, when she rises her eyebrows to a certain limit, it causes this issue. Sometimes I just forget to adjust the Hairline and Head Size of it at such kind of expressions. I adjusted the base of it to around 0.35. If I'd higher the value, then the hair stands too far away from her head. I usually edit this in Photoshop if I forget to adjust it in such a "higher eyebrow case" in Daz Studio. But if you have like 1000 renders which you need to edit, it can sometimes happen that you overlook some minor tiny mistakes. I'm also just a human and don't have anyone who's controlling every render with a loop afterwards. And I'm even sure that not everybody would see this immediately.

Viper's just trying once again in a lousy way to reduce my work by finding very, very few small, minor mistakes and trying to generalize them as if my work is worth shit, and he could do much better if he'd take the time, which is just an unfunny, overbearing joke! If you'd pack out that loop for every game, you'd find mistakes in almost every render while with me it's just in a very few ones! Which is just human! And they're not even that conspicuous.

I really would so much like to do a tutorial video and show you how much wrong you are by thinking this is so easy and quick to create scenes like I do, and especially in that complexity and size! Just the lighting and lighting-effects can take you hours to adjust them the proper way, so that you got a pleasant light/shadow play in the scene! That's why I also can't just render overnight the scenes in a row because every camera angle needs different lighting adjustments and also ton mapping adjustments and other stuff. Plus the detailed work with Photoshop where yeah, sometimes I can overlook something since I'm not a robot!

You think that just because you worked a bit with Daz Studio, you know everything? Just throwing around with resentments and half-knowledge! While in reality, you know shit about me and the amount of work, knowledge, skill and artistic taste which is needed to make scenes like I do!

You're like that moron who bought a super expensive professional aero bike, drove around the park and already think you can also easily ride the Tour de France!

And no, I don't use expression presets since my demo! I'm only working with the posing tab where you got the expressions, mouth, nose, cheeks and brows adjustments. I always change them manually to have the 100% control about the expressions. Yeah, I use preset poses. But 98% of them are shit and look the way like no one would position him/herself in reality. So, I change practically everything in these poses to make them look much more realistic!

I'd just need to do such a tutorial video where I show and explain what everything is needed to make the scenes the way I do. How much stuff you need to know and pay attention to. How difficult it is to create such atmospheric lighting and rays! Etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. Plus the Photoshop after work. Just to make the complete fool out of you! But I don't give people a free tutorial just to prove one troll idiot wrong!

Man, just look at the faces in your renders! They look like dead or as if they're retarded! The poses are basic and easy with mistakes! The people don't even look at the "woman" on the bull! You don't even adjusted that! Her straps look like as if they're dappled in cement! Hair looks shit! You're lighting is so poor and basic! Probably also no Photoshop afterwork! No nothing! It's such a poor, tasteless and easy scene! Just used the standard prop lighting by just adjusting the brightness of it. Wow, a really hard job! Everything is bright. No shadow effects! No effects in general! Nothing! It looks boring as fuck!

First create around 10.000 renders of my quality, with hundreds of different own adjusted huge environments and places! Write hundreds of pages of story! Adjust all the renders in Photoshop to have zero mistakes in them! Just try it! And do it almost every day for 2-3 years and look yourself how relaxed that is and how little time it costs! Then we can talk!

When I started, I also thought that it's so easy, and I created much more renders per day. But then I understood that I'm a one-man army and this is a marathon and not a 100 m sprint! Plus gaining more experience meant knowing more possibilties to make the art better and better. Which doesn't go just by itself but needs actual work! More work!

But as long as your renders look that poor and amateurish, and you never wrote any good story and dialogues to them, you really better should shut the fuck up! You're like an April Fools' joke at Christmas and really seems to have no life to find so much time to post so much overbearing bullshit in a know-it-all manner, just to try to put my work down! While showing nothing better yourself!
Lust&Passion, most people you replied to are those whom some of us have been ignoring already. We found it's the best way to deal with them. You might do as well. If one could think properly, he would know who is lying. We just hope you can build a team as soon as possible so you can concentrate on creative part of your work. Looking forward to your next update.

Last edited:

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
There lies the whole problem: "Of course **if she is explicitly asked will she commit incest, the answer will always be a no** but what is going on in her mind and the actions in the moment are speaking something completely different".

The conflict within her is **always** going to be an obstacle towards a solid romantic relationship even when it's suppose to be "wrong", with Dylan, and that's what I've been saying before about "**embracing the feelings**" which I mean that instead of the answer in her mind will always be "a no"...it changes to be "a yes!", not her mind or actions speaking differently but speaking harmoniously.

The resistance and struggle might be fine at the beginning because she might enter into a territory that could be dangerous and damage the love between Mother & Son but as the events and relationship changes so should the mind to the point of now accepting it, to now say yes instead of no...to give herself in both mind and body and while committing incest but also growing the love and bond between Mother & Son.

That's one of the cases in "A Mother's Love" Nicole is giving herself to her feelings for MC during her trip to Little Big Pond and she is enjoying the moments, the intimacy, the kisses and still developing that relationship.
Well let's give it time. Sophia's thoughts did change for a split second in the last Dylan event, so down the line as I said in a previous message here that she will either like it or she will be disgusted. But that's real life, in this game the direction we are going in is that Sophia will like it. But I don't care much for a sex scene with Dylan and Sophia if it would be for just fulfilling the wishes of the patrons. If it is logically handled I am fine with it.

I play A mother's love too and I like it a lot. The initial phase of how the story developed was childish but later on the game did get to a place where it is potraying a nice relationship. But what Nicole is doing isn't incest, so much easier for her to get past it. Sophia needs her time.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

They are Ellie route events. You can follow my walkthrough to get the scenes

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Hey Lust&Passion since you're here would you mind giving us some insights into the use of time skips to advance the story? I'd really be interested in knowing if you are considering one for the future, or if you feel they simply aren't necessary. From where I sit, it would make sense to use one or two time skips to make the pace of Sophia's corruption more believable.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Hey Lust&Passion since you're here would you mind giving us some insights into the use of time skips to advance the story? I'd really be interested in knowing if you are considering one for the future, or if you feel they simply aren't necessary. From where I sit, it would make sense to use one or two time skips to make the pace of Sophia's corruption more believable.
Lust&Passion
I would also be interested to know that as well and also how he builds a scene.
A desperate plea to Lust&Passion PLEASE change the wallpaper in Alyssa's living room

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I don't get your logic. What is so special about day 15? Why not day 14? 10? Hell, why not day 1?
Day 15 is just randeom,not to mention it's already in the past.I was just pointing out that it doesn't matter how many days are passing in the game before the incest sex.10,50 or 100 that still doesn't make it more believable.But the devs are hiding behind same crap- the "incest needs a build up,so must be at the end of the game".

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, that's the problem with this hair. Always, when she rises her eyebrows to a certain limit, it causes this issue. Sometimes I just forget to adjust the Hairline and Head Size of it at such kind of expressions. I adjusted the base of it to around 0.35. If I'd higher the value, then the hair stands too far away from her head. I usually edit this in Photoshop if I forget to adjust it in such a "higher eyebrow case" in Daz Studio. But if you have like 1000 renders which you need to edit, it can sometimes happen that you overlook some minor tiny mistakes. I'm also just a human and don't have anyone who's controlling every render with a loupe afterwards. And I'm even sure that not everybody would see this immediately.

Viper's just trying once again in a lousy way to reduce my work by finding very, very few small, minor mistakes and trying to generalize them as if my work is worth shit, and he could do much better if he'd take the time, which is just an unfunny, overbearing joke! If you'd pack out that loupe for every game, you'd find mistakes in almost every render while with me it's just in a very few ones! Which is just human! And they're not even that conspicuous.

You're like that moron who bought a super expensive professional aero bike, rode around the park and already think you can also easily ride the Tour de France!

When I started, I also thought that it's so easy, and I created much more renders per day. But then I realized that this is a marathon and not a 100 m sprint! And I'm just a one-man army. Plus gaining more experience meant knowing more possibilties to make the art better and better. Which doesn't go just by itself but needs actual work! More work!

And so much for the communication!:(

You had the opportunity to complete the expression of your work which was reasonable stated in the 1st two paragraphs. Then you go off and vent WHILE YOU STILL DO NOT HAVE THE TEAM YOU SAID YOU WOULD! Why would anyone believe anything you say from your tower. We all know Viper is a flaming jerk. It is why I have IGNORED him. You just add fuel to his fire to vent your frustration. Really! We have the same frustration with YOU because you don't do what you say you will do. And what you say has no corroboration. You are not credible in your own defense.

Get a team together, as you said you would! Encourage some open discussion and share thoughts on artwork (Does not have to be your plans for AWAM.) Have members of your team available to interact. And get a skin that is thicker than a sheet of tissue paper. Then you move from pretentious recluse to interesting Dev. I don't think there is a snowballs chance in hell of this happening but, the ball is in your court. Don't drop it!:devilish::cool:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes