VanDarkBalls

Sep 17, 2021
That doesn't even count as a minigame it is literally type the right letter 4 time in a row lol
Dylan the Destroyer will progress, Dark Souls 3, did not immediately turn into a benchmark, first there was a Demon Souls game, I assure you, in 5 years the Dylan the Destroyer system will be perfect and crazy hardcore.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You are right sometimes you will have that sort of thing on being a Dik, but as a player, that sort of thing doesn't really bother me all that much, and I think both games have beautiful renders.

It's easier to make it look smoother for L&P because you gotta remember Dik is in 1080 and AWAM is in 720.

Every single one of those images that has points like that on DiK could be easily fixed with a couple of minutes on photoshop as well. A little bit of anti-aliasing could fix it. Maybe they should hire a guy to touch it up for them.
Awam has moved to 1080p for sometime now

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Every single one of those images that has points like that on DiK could be easily fixed with a couple of minutes on photoshop as well. A little bit of anti-aliasing could fix it. Maybe they should hire a guy to touch it up for them.
No, it's low poly. Means that DPC use this
First 10 faces, Second 174 facet. Even so, need more
untitled.png
with 17X more faces and still isn't good enough
aa.png

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Man, I saw those images. Could be a HDRI used for that but not mean that DPC has his own lightning system. Or IF :unsure: he has one he hasn't used it. And DPC sacrifices quality for speed. Look at this tree, never see one like this :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1449168
Can someone translate what this man is trying to say? Please? I get the tree part, but the rest remains a mystery as I wasn't talking about any images whatsoever.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I think that it is not necessary to know how to use Daz3D or how to render an image to see that AWAM have a fantastic art! I like BaD, but AWAM and Stoper's JOHN are best rendered games! The feeling that AWAM is creates is much more realistic. Thats why this threat has so many replies. In my opinion JOHN is more mature written so far and it's my favourite, but AWAM is fantastic game too! ORS is fantastic too, LC is promising...

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
DPC mainly focuses on characters and the story instead of environments and interactions with the environments... i still can't forget the Rena character :love: ... also the characters seems so natural.. continuous eyelid and mouth animation is present there... but as I say there are very less interactions with the environment.. his game has lots of dialogue, if anyone reads all will surely get attached to the characters, but there are very less erotic moments... it feels more like a game than a erotic VN

but AWAM is different, it has less dialogues and more interactions with the environment, l&p tries to make everything lively by mixing lots of things with the environment... like the cats in the Alyssa's apartment, or the pigeons in the streets, so obviously it needs more time to make the scenes and render than DPC....

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
And for like the fourth time, I wasn't talking about images. If you had read this post instead of looking at doors, you'd maybe understand what I was trying to say. You yourself said that a comparison needs more arguments than just images, to which I replied telling you that people gave you a bunch of them. Even inside the post you quoted there's plenty. Am I talking to a wall(or a door)?

Reactions: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Yo nexer can you compare some animations from both game cuz i see you one tough sob when comes to pictures from game, c'mon i mean its 2021 both games should have some animations to compare, right? Do that for a change so we can see who's better there...

Oh and btw don't come with that sry excuse that you don't care for animations...

Dan5k74

Oct 6, 2017
I've been following this thread on and off lately, so I don't know if this topic has been introduced before, but now that the development of the next update has crossed the threshold of the scene that will be set in Cathy and Andy's apartment (85% of the scenes created) I am wondering (and I ask you): what should we expect from this event?
As I see it I have only two words to describe my expectations for the evening: STRIP POKER!

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Yo nexer can you compare some animations from both game cuz i see you one tough sob when comes to pictures from game, c'mon i mean its 2021 both games should have some animations to compare, right? Do that for a change so we can see who's better there...

Oh and btw don't come with that sry excuse that you don't care for animations...
Umm.... In 2021 there there are also a few games that have started using voice acting in them. DPC is the biggest dev, why does he not have that.
I believe because he does not see the need for that, similarly L&P does not see the need for animations.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Umm.... In 2021 there there are also a few games that have started using voice acting in them. DPC is the biggest dev, why does he not have that.
I believe because he does not see the need for that, similarly L&P does not see the need for animations.
Curious fact DPC he wanted to use voice actors in the game, in fact there is a folder with the voices of Jill and Isabella but in the end he discard it

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020

You mean little dung toad! ;)
First of all, the answer you deserve: If there were animations, they would look MUCH better in AWAM than in BaDIK!

And now a little more seriously. Animations are overrated. If it helps with fapping then maybe. Otherwise they are usually just nice to look at and then just boring because they do not contribute anything to the game. My mental cinema is still enough for me, but probably not everyone is like that.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes