BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Ok, topic closed :ROFLMAO: , L&P is better in terms of image.
Anyone comparing the speed of the two (L&P and DPC ) is missing important facts.
No, you're just ignoring what DPC brings to the table everytime he updates his game and sticking to renders, when at the start of this conversation it was established that L&P renders are better.

You're just like those kids covering their ears shouting "LALALALA" at this point.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
And for like the fourth time, I wasn't talking about images. If you had read this post instead of looking at doors, you'd maybe understand what I was trying to say. You yourself said that a comparison needs more arguments than just images, to which I replied telling you that people gave you a bunch of them. Even inside the post you quoted there's plenty. Am I talking to a wall(or a door)?
Yes you are. He's not worth the time.

Reactions: palmtrees89

DanMorando

Mar 7, 2019
I'm in this thread since 2018 and I'm always see phrases like L&P waste too much time on micro things or users marked some places in one (!) art and discussed about them, that L&P not so good at his job. It's generate new portion of hate or new adult warfare in this thread. 5q56uw.jpg

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Either you've got a really poor deduction ability, or you're spamming lies to propagate your agenda. In the first quote, he implicitly says "at some parts of the game", and in the second quote it's obvious he refers to the art creation. Where's the contradiction here? We know he works with someone on the translation part, and he's got a programmer for the DOL part.
His "help" consists of "an american friend from discord" who can help him translate 2 pages per day and some dude making the dirty work to bypass Patreon rules.
If you think that classifies as getting actual help to develop the game, then you're the one in need of some helping.

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
This point is not fair with LP.
Most adult games have the same plot. Even movies of hollywood share the case. You cant expect something so unique that only you has. The truth of the matter is, whatever you think you are the first one to make it, there was someone else did it long time ago
Well. I guess this is the first game on this site with the lesbian romance between mother and her daughter. Unfortunately the development time is very very slow, but nevertheless it is a real unique feature of the game. Most of the other storylines are not unique, but not bad at all.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
when at the start of this conversation it was established that L&P renders are better.
I think I've found some explanations for DPC's speed. L&P is better and that implies a lower speed.
If DPC was at L&P's level we could say that L&P is super slow :unsure:
But the evidences tells us many things: Using a very low resolution (means instead of 3000 edges DPC uses 10, instead of 20.000 faces uses 50 ) for all the elements in the scene except the characters it loads a scene faster, it moves faster inside the scene, it renders faster and the lack of light is the final evidence.

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I've been following this thread on and off lately, so I don't know if this topic has been introduced before, but now that the development of the next update has crossed the threshold of the scene that will be set in Cathy and Andy's apartment (85% of the scenes created) I am wondering (and I ask you): what should we expect from this event?
As I see it I have only two words to describe my expectations for the evening: STRIP POKER!
Cathy invited Liam to visit for a conversation. Somehow this invitation does not fit with strip poker, and besides, L&P said that the event is small. In my opinion, strip poker, in order for it to be interesting to players, should be a fairly voluminous event. In general, I have doubts, probably nothing special and interesting will happen, this meeting will be a stepping stone for future events with Andy and Cathy. I think so.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I think I've found some explanations for DPC's speed. L&P is better and that implies a lower speed.
If DPC was at L&P's level we could say that L&P is super slow :unsure:
But the evidences tells us many things: Using a very low resolution (means instead of 3000 edges DPC uses 10, instead of 20.000 faces uses 50 ) for all the elements in the scene except the characters it loads a scene faster, it moves faster inside the scene, it renders faster and the lack of light is the final evidence.
You keep using only the renders as comparison when DPC puts a lot more into his (Actual) game than AWAM puts into its VN. Not sure if you're trolling or if you're just that dense to ignore everything else me, palmtrees89 and others have been pointing out.

Then again, I shouldn't expect more from someone who manages to call DPC a cheapstake without even checking that he spends thousands only on music for his game. If DPC is a cheapstake, what is L&P? Who won't even pay a dev or a translator to help him out?

Keep ignoring all the facts and keep pointing out the same thing, it won't make you win any argument.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I've been following this thread on and off lately, so I don't know if this topic has been introduced before, but now that the development of the next update has crossed the threshold of the scene that will be set in Cathy and Andy's apartment (85% of the scenes created) I am wondering (and I ask you): what should we expect from this event?
As I see it I have only two words to describe my expectations for the evening: STRIP POKER!
Cathy invited Liam to visit for a conversation. Somehow this invitation does not fit with strip poker, and besides, L&P said that the event is small. In my opinion, strip poker, in order for it to be interesting to players, should be a fairly voluminous event. In general, I have doubts, probably nothing special and interesting will happen, this meeting will be a stepping stone for future events with Andy and Cathy. I think so.
Yes I agree, I would not expect much in term of "action" in this event. Just the other day he said it's gonna be a rather small event.
The interesting part story-wise would be
  1. see what they (Cathy&Andy) want to ask them, the speculations lead to a swinging event down the road (not saying they will ask explicitly, they will ask something that will lead to that later on). And we don't have any evidence about that, though. In Apollodore 's book of wild speculations you can also find the hypothesis of sperm donation because the couple is infertile. ;)
  2. see if there is a FW and GW route for the event based on what happened during the dressing event, notably if Liam peek at Cathy while Sophia left for Aiden's task. If so it could be a sort of "warning" for Sophia to basically say "go on with Aiden's tasks/FW and something can happen between Cathy and Liam" (personal speculation)
  3. most importantly and after all the discussions about the concert, what dress Sophia is going to wear, boob pockets or change of dress? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Yes I agree, I would not expect much in term of "action" in this event. Just the other day he said it's gonna be a rather small event.
The interesting part story-wise would be
  1. see what they (Cathy&Andy) want to ask them, the speculations lead to a swinging event down the road (not saying they will ask explicitly, they will ask something that will lead to that later on). In Apollodore 's book of wild speculations you can also find the hypothesis of sperm donation because the couple is infertile. ;)
  2. see if there is a FW and GW route for the event based on what happened during the dressing event, notably if Liam peek at Cathy while Sophia left for Aiden's task. If so it could be a sort of "warning" for Sophia to basically say "go on with Aiden's tasks and something can happen between Cathy and Liam" (personal speculation)
  3. most importantly and after all the discussions about the concert, what dress Sophia is going to wear, boob pockets or change of dress? :ROFLMAO:
I got the impression that an event with Cathy and Andy could be with Lam and Sophia, or without Sophia. But I could be wrong. We'll see soon, it's not long to wait.

Reactions: Dan5k74 and Old Dog

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Real wonder is Fashion business's DM. His renders and animations look great and he updates his game per at least two months with 500-800 images and lots of animations. And I just looked at its 1080p images and couldn't find much of low polys in those images. Can you crack the game renders as well? :sneaky::devilish:
You're undermining the amount of content he gives. The development cycle is 45 days and the number of renders is on an average 1500 with 70-80 animations with ease.

The renders aren't as good as Awam but they are still very good renders and great animation. Though I am not a fan of animation, I would say they do a fine job. I'm sure if nexer inspects their renders he won't be disappointed

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes