AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
its not war,you have to undertand the interest this game got when launched-even i signed up as a patron(not at launch).but and here is the crux of it-people want progress.we are now comming to an end of year 4 of production of awam and people are upset that the dev in their opinion is dragging this out due to its popularity and i have to agree with that.im not hating or trolling im giving you my opinion which is why i stopped my patronage.even when this game is complete i dont know if i would play it due to the length of time it would take if present update content continues. :)
The worst that could happen is that L&P just burns out and reaches a point of not knowing what to do when they use these games as a time full job that's when they have to put as much money in their bank accounts as they can because Patreon doesn't give you a retirement nor does it give you health insurance it doesn't give you life insurance they have to insure their old age and I don't think they think much about investing in a business other than gaming

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
True, but we gotta waste our time waiting for a new update somehow, and writing essays about the possibility of Sam holding Sophia's hand in the next update just doesn't cut it for me. :p
Do you know how long I've been waiting for Ellie put her fingers in Sophia's pussy? :ROFLMAO:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Are they saving him (and us) time? Would he spend more time without their help? You know the answer. Is there a contradiction within his two statements you quoted before? You know the answer. Don't try to justify your previous lies with insults, it only makes you look stupid.
You're the one looking stupid. A person that has worked for L&P has posted here the way he works (in translation). If you read that and think that anyone is saving time in that, then you're just another 15yo edgelord who has no idea how teamwork should be.
And the person who tries to justify lies with insults is L&P when he makes his every-6-month apparition.

Now roro, stop wasting my time.

Also really like how every L&P stan glossed over the fact L&P mentioned a side-job when in his patreon goals, he said he would leave his side-job. And that goal has been completed for months.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I put the answer here. A small ex to see the big difference between LowRes/LowPoly and HiRes/HiPoly
Camera, lights, dimension of cylinder: the same.
Look at the shadow. Much better right ;)

and the TIME: imagine what happens with a big scene

Low Poly. 6 faces. Time render: 35s
View attachment 1449514

HiPoly. 40 Faces. Time render: 43s
View attachment 1449515
That doesn't answer anything about comparing DPC's game with L&P's VN and you keep ignoring the obvious so go play with polygons some more or looking at doors and stop wasting everyone's time.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Since when did criticizing something make you a hater/troll?
Because they love L&P, so everyone who doesn't, is a hater. Quite simple.
Dumb people can only see white or black, never gray.

The fact remains that none of them is able to answer questions and push against facts and just resort to:
  1. sticking to 1 point that everyone has agreed on and waste everyones time (see nexer's posts)
  2. ignore all the remaining facts
  3. ignore every indication that this VN is getting less content every year and more time between updates
  4. promptly lick L&P's ass despite him not giving 2 fucks about anyone here
  5. ignoring the fact that L&P has completed all goals in terms of $ but didnt keep his word
  6. ignoring L&Ps lies who even on the same day writes confliting arguments

Just a normal day in the AWAM thread.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
How did this thread turn into a Being a Dik thread? That game has absolutely nothing to do with this game at all.

DIK:

Sandbox
Many Minigames
Male Protagonist
Tons and tons of sex
No Incest
Dik / Chick moral alignment
Coomer Approved

AWAM:

Visual Novel
No Minigames
Female Protagonist
Tons and tons of teasing
Incest
Good Wife / Filthy moral alignment
Blue Balls

The two games are not very similar at all. Here is what they share in common:

Toxic Fans
Huge Download size
Endless whining in the forums
People want more updates more often
You forgot to add "pedophilia scenes" in the AWAM section.

Oh and if you follow AWAM, stay tuned: SAM is going to move on from touching the fabric of Sophia's clothes and finally

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
Thanks for the link, but I understand Latin ;)

Besides I plan to translate the game in Latin (+ with Latin font :sneaky:). For now there are only two people interested, me and Brother Robert because it reminds him of his studies :p
Uxur et Mater.
I like it! I'm a bit rusty but I can help if you want.
Better start with some of the keywords of the game:
pigeon --> pullus columbinus
airport --> aeroportus (still convinced that the 3000m airport will be part of a twist in the game)
fabric --> textĭle
treehouse --> arbor domus
door and wall --> porta et murus (we need nexer onboard for this ;) )

Amen!

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
Yes I agree, I would not expect much in term of "action" in this event. Just the other day he said it's gonna be a rather small event.
The interesting part story-wise would be
  1. see what they (Cathy&Andy) want to ask them, the speculations lead to a swinging event down the road (not saying they will ask explicitly, they will ask something that will lead to that later on). And we don't have any evidence about that, though. In Apollodore 's book of wild speculations you can also find the hypothesis of sperm donation because the couple is infertile. ;)
  2. see if there is a FW and GW route for the event based on what happened during the dressing event, notably if Liam peek at Cathy while Sophia left for Aiden's task. If so it could be a sort of "warning" for Sophia to basically say "go on with Aiden's tasks/FW and something can happen between Cathy and Liam" (personal speculation)
I know I am not the only one who thinks that firstly Sophia needs a tipping point event to actively cheat on Liam, and secondly that we have not such an event, yet.

I think Apollodore might be on the right lines thinking that could be tied in with Ctahy & Andy, either this meeting or the next one. If Liam shows that he is too eager to have sex with Cathy (to help them have a baby if Andy is in fact infertile), then even though it is not Liam cheating on Sophia if she agrees to it, BUT it could allow Sophia to think "Well if it is ok for Liam to have sex with another....."

Even if fertility is nt used as such a plot point, could still get to a similar scenario if Liam pays too much attention to Cathy or he is ok with Sophia and Andy flirting (personally I don't think the latter as Liam has previous for showing jealousy re Sophia).

Reactions: Bane71 and xxxorro

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
The worst that could happen is that L&P just burns out and reaches a point of not knowing what to do when they use these games as a time full job that's when they have to put as much money in their bank accounts as they can because Patreon doesn't give you a retirement nor does it give you health insurance it doesn't give you life insurance they have to insure their old age and I don't think they think much about investing in a business other than gaming
burns out from what,a hectic update schedule seriously.over 1500 patrons back this game.you are seriously suggesting that a dev should plan a game release around his/her retirement plan or to include their healthcare plan at the expense of their patrons.your statment is poor and naive at best.if you want to defend L+P that is your right and i have no problem with that but i would suggest you stick to the known varibles of the dev/game because your post is only going to antagonise people who already have issues with it.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

roro

May 29, 2017
You're the one looking stupid. A person that has worked for L&P has posted here the way he works (in translation). If you read that and think that anyone is saving time in that, then you're just another 15yo edgelord who has no idea how teamwork should be.
And the person who tries to justify lies with insults is L&P when he makes his every-6-month apparition.

Now roro, stop wasting my time.

Also really like how every L&P stan glossed over the fact L&P mentioned a side-job when in his patreon goals, he said he would leave his side-job. And that goal has been completed for months.
It's just unbelievable how you dodge everything that doesn't fit to your theory. But that's what trolls do, so nothing new here. I never said he has any kind of skill in team work. If you read some of my other posts, you'll see I believe he has 0 skill in teamwork, but what does it have to do with the fact he does work with somebody, and as little as may be, that saves him time.
And about insults, I don't support L&P with his stupid insults. They only show he has some serious issues, but be hones here - that's what you really wanted. All you're doing here is calling him names, talk *** about his work and between the lines moking his art. For me it was obvious, knowing how he reacted here in the past, that soon he wouldn't be able to keep himself. If you have even small amount of emotional intelligence you knew this also. That's not me defending him for his insults, just my opinion on the subject.

If I waste your time, feel free to use the ignore function.

And for the sidejob, I didn't gloss over it, but it's irrelevant to what I was discussing here. You can write about it here as long as you like, I guess nobody will defend him for this. He sure ain't perfect. If that's what you're saying, I guess everyone here feels the same.

Last edited:

Hlextor

May 6, 2017
That doesn't answer anything about comparing DPC's game with L&P's VN and you keep ignoring the obvious so go play with polygons some more or looking at doors and stop wasting everyone's time.
Because they love L&P, so everyone who doesn't, is a hater. Quite simple.
Dumb people can only see white or black, never gray.

The fact remains that none of them is able to answer questions and push against facts and just resort to:
  1. sticking to 1 point that everyone has agreed on and waste everyones time (see nexer's posts)
  2. ignore all the remaining facts
  3. ignore every indication that this VN is getting less content every year and more time between updates
  4. promptly lick L&P's ass despite him not giving 2 fucks about anyone here
  5. ignoring the fact that L&P has completed all goals in terms of $ but didnt keep his word
  6. ignoring L&Ps lies who even on the same day writes confliting arguments

Just a normal day in the AWAM thread.
You forgot to add "pedophilia scenes" in the AWAM section.

Oh and if you follow AWAM, stay tuned: SAM is going to move on from touching the fabric of Sophia's clothes and finally

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey Viper, I don't know. Maybe you should pause for a moment and practice self-reflection?
  1. What do I want to achieve with my posts?
  2. What goals have I already achieved with them?
  3. Why am I behaving this way?
  4. What is really important to me?
  5. How can I help others feel better about themselves? and last but not least
  6. Who am I truly?
Maybe these questions will help you to be more satisfied and happier again. Good luck.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
burns out from what,a hectic update schedule seriously.over 1500 patrons back this game.you are seriously suggesting that a dev should plan a game release around his/her retirement plan or to include their healthcare plan at the expense of their patrons.your statment is poor and naive at best.if you want to defend L+P that is your right and i have no problem with that but i would suggest you stick to the known varibles of the dev/game because your post is only going to antagonise people who already have issues with it.
You did not understand what I wanted to say I will never defend a person like l & p I did not want to be aggressive in what I wrote but I meant that what you are looking for is to get as much money as possible until one day this game ends or not that will be secondary for hi

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I know I am not the only one who thinks that firstly Sophia needs a tipping point event to actively cheat on Liam, and secondly that we have not such an event, yet.

I think Apollodore might be on the right lines thinking that could be tied in with Ctahy & Andy, either this meeting or the next one. If Liam shows that he is too eager to have sex with Cathy (to help them have a baby if Andy is in fact infertile), then even though it is not Liam cheating on Sophia if she agrees to it, BUT it could allow Sophia to think "Well if it is ok for Liam to have sex with another....."

Even if fertility is nt used as such a plot point, could still get to a similar scenario if Liam pays too much attention to Cathy or he is ok with Sophia and Andy flirting (personally I don't think the latter as Liam has previous for showing jealousy re Sophia).
I agree on the idea of tipping point.

We don't know if Cathy and Andy will be part of it. If the swinger speculation is true is more for the GW path because we know he said that. If it is not, then they can contribute or play a large part in tipping Sophia behavior.
Also we don't have any visibility on the events of PD 14 (other than the 1st side job and the museum) and PD 15 (ranch), so if they are involved, something with them should happen in these PDs, as they lead to the famous PD16. And here I'm assuming that being such a big moment it won't be hurried in such a small event (per L&P comments).

The other thing is to see how we actually get to that tipping point. It could be gradual and, as you say, Sophia can start thinking of cheating because of e.g. Liam comments or any other reason in this or any other event. Something that slowly but inevitably manifests in her inner thoughts.
But, as I quoted yesterday, he also talked about these "lucid approaches" which I interpret (but I could be wrong) as the rationalization of the situations that Sophia did so far. According to the quote, PD 16 will be something wild (**something** unexpected) which may also mean that it takes Sophia off guard. So instead of a slow build up of the cheating idea, it **could** be a sudden situation that defeats the way of rationalizing and make her abandon to her emotions and lust. Hard to tell what it could be though (again, I hope alcohol or other stuff are involved).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes