t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Just wondering how this thread was once a happy place to discuss future updates and exchange ideas. Now, it has turned into a clusterfuck. I'm not complaining, as I kinda enjoy it. But why so much trolling and hating? After all, we're all here to fap.
Not enough use of the IGNORE button. Just a thought. My thread was significantly cleaned up from the trolls.:cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Poser_Voyeur

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
How did this thread turn into a Being a Dik thread? That game has absolutely nothing to do with this game at all.

DIK:

Sandbox
Many Minigames
Male Protagonist
Tons and tons of sex
No Incest
Dik / Chick moral alignment
Coomer Approved

AWAM:

Visual Novel
No Minigames
Female Protagonist
Tons and tons of teasing
Incest
Good Wife / Filthy moral alignment
Blue Balls

The two games are not very similar at all. Here is what they share in common:

Toxic Fans
Huge Download size
Endless whining in the forums
People want more updates more often
Nutshell!

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Yes I agree, I would not expect much in term of "action" in this event. Just the other day he said it's gonna be a rather small event.
The interesting part story-wise would be
  1. see what they (Cathy&Andy) want to ask them, the speculations lead to a swinging event down the road (not saying they will ask explicitly, they will ask something that will lead to that later on). And we don't have any evidence about that, though. In Apollodore 's book of wild speculations you can also find the hypothesis of sperm donation because the couple is infertile. ;)
  2. see if there is a FW and GW route for the event based on what happened during the dressing event, notably if Liam peek at Cathy while Sophia left for Aiden's task. If so it could be a sort of "warning" for Sophia to basically say "go on with Aiden's tasks/FW and something can happen between Cathy and Liam" (personal speculation)
  3. most importantly and after all the discussions about the concert, what dress Sophia is going to wear, boob pockets or change of dress? :ROFLMAO:
Basically, there should be little difference in the effects of this event. So far, L&P has always avoided Liam's behavior having any real consequences for the marriage or the course of the game. So even Liam's unprofessional behavior during the wedding dress event will not affect the Cathy / Andrew event. The difference should / should only arise in the minds of the players. If Liam's interest in Cathy is too obvious, the event doesn't fit well enough with the Good Wife Route. On the other hand, it shouldn't be too little so that Sophia (actually the player) has an explanation why Sophia continues on the Filthy path. With this, the developer can prevent this event from branching into different routes for as long as possible.

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
Cathy invited Liam to visit for a conversation. Somehow this invitation does not fit with strip poker, and besides, L&P said that the event is small. In my opinion, strip poker, in order for it to be interesting to players, should be a fairly voluminous event. In general, I have doubts, probably nothing special and interesting will happen, this meeting will be a stepping stone for future events with Andy and Cathy. I think so.
Swinging, sperm donation or help with the bachelorette party organization.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
How did this thread turn into a Being a Dik thread? That game has absolutely nothing to do with this game at all.

DIK:

Sandbox
Many Minigames
Male Protagonist
Tons and tons of sex
No Incest
Dik / Chick moral alignment
Coomer Approved

AWAM:

Visual Novel
No Minigames
Female Protagonist
Tons and tons of teasing
Incest
Good Wife / Filthy moral alignment
Blue Balls

The two games are not very similar at all. Here is what they share in common:

Toxic Fans
Huge Download size
Endless whining in the forums
People want more updates more often
There is something in which you forget, for example in the BaDik thread, sometimes we fight among ourselves, we never compare DPC with another Dev and we always laugh at the renders that DPC does when they look bad or that DPC use Minecraft backgrounds

Here is a war of the L&P simps and the Haters or Trolls (Maybe)

Reactions: palmtrees89

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
To compare BaDik with AWAM is stupid. Both are great games. BaDik gives more importance to quantity with a good quality of renders, movies and story. AWAN gives more importance to quality. If someone wants BaDik with AWAM quality maybe can ask for it to EA games. But I'm afraid they are a bit busy with FIFA 2022

• Angry
Reactions: SpecY_92

Ginji

Lightning Emperor
Donor
May 14, 2017
There is something in which you forget, for example in the BaDik thread, sometimes we fight among ourselves, we never compare DPC with another Dev and we always laugh at the renders that DPC does when they look bad or that DPC use Minecraft backgrounds

its not war,you have to undertand the interest this game got when launched-even i signed up as a patron(not at launch).but and here is the crux of it-people want progress.we are now comming to an end of year 4 of production of awam and people are upset that the dev in their opinion is dragging this out due to its popularity and i have to agree with that.im not hating or trolling im giving you my opinion which is why i stopped my patronage.even when this game is complete i dont know if i would play it due to the length of time it would take if present update content continues. :)

roro

May 29, 2017
His "help" consists of "an american friend from discord" who can help him translate 2 pages per day and some dude making the dirty work to bypass Patreon rules.
If you think that classifies as getting actual help to develop the game, then you're the one in need of some helping.
Are they saving him (and us) time? Would he spend more time without their help? You know the answer. Is there a contradiction within his two statements you quoted before? You know the answer. Don't try to justify your previous lies with insults, it only makes you look stupid.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I got the impression that an event with Cathy and Andy could be with Lam and Sophia, or without Sophia. But I could be wrong. We'll see soon, it's not long to wait.
I don't know if you have inside intel on that, there is the obvious point that in the FW the invite is given to Liam while Sophia is busy with Aiden and AFAWK he hasn't told her yet. There was the speculation that Sophia, not aware of the meeting could have the choice to turn it down during Sam's event (the "interrupting call" by Liam) but it doesn't seem likely.
I think they both go, it is possible that there will be slight different dialogues or small action based on what happened during the dressing as hzjujk pointed out. I also hope that there is not another branching in the story, but let's see.

Hi xxxorro
You remember everything I wrote. Oh, I’ll be careful then... :p
You know what they said, ! :ROFLMAO:
And we are waiting for the next volume of your book! When is the update? Tomorrow? Is it moving? :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: globsis and hzjujk

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021

True, but we gotta waste our time waiting for a new update somehow, and writing essays about the possibility of Sam holding Sophia's hand in the next update just doesn't cut it for me. :p

Reactions: AchedCroissant

roro

May 29, 2017
Since when did criticizing something make you a hater/troll?
It's not the criticism, but the way some people do it. What do you expect to happen when a critisicm is toxic (I guess Viper chose his name well), when it is based on false evidence, fake news and straight lies? Also, ask yourself how many of the participants here where called haters/trolls? Not many - I believe not more than 10. And that's out of several hundred who ever wrote here (and I guess most of them had been writing criticism here and there).

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes