Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Sums it up nicely

All the unimportant details aside, can anyone make any sense out of this hot mess? In his first statement, L&P said that we'll be seeing results IN the next update and he'll keep us informed, providing answers once he reaches a certain point in the update's development (whatever that's supposed to mean). This also apparently involves multiple other developers as it appears to be a task made for "them", yet this statement makes it sound like he himself is working on "something special". In his second statement, everything previously mentioned is pretty much over board and we're basically left with a simple "more information AFTER the next update", which already is contradicting with his first statement, and it looks like we're not even getting a taste for this "special" something in the upcoming release, unlike what he had previously said. In his third statement, things become even more confusing. It apparently impacts the upcoming release, but we'll only be getting information about it AFTER the update??? So from my point of view, all we currently have is L&P's word that it's gonna be well worth it, and a bunch of contradictions that make absolutely no sense if you ask me.

Stop panic! I have to do it now because it also already concerns this update! After the update you'll get more informations. And actually I'm heading for the end of January with the release. I'm currently working on it as before and will also work on Christmas btw. Plus I told you that it will be more than worth! So just have a little bit of trust.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I have a feeling it's coding - for the promised update linkage. This will be for the "future" but we will see it now - as potential service ability.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
The question is will the PD come faster. As he slices and dices the size of the UPDATE that bit of amorphous measurement becomes meaningless. The only real value is the rate that PD's come out. Currently, it is looking to be slower. Is this another BS Delay, Obfuscate, and Confuse moment? His track record is painful in this regard.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
The question is will the PD come faster. As he slices and dices the size of the UPDATE that bit of amorphous measurement becomes meaningless. The only real value is the rate that PD's come out. Currently, it is looking to be slower. Is this another BS Delay, Obfuscate, and Confuse moment? His track record is painful in this regard.
As far as L&P is concerned the updates are quicker because he change to event based updates and he is going for the end of Jan for a release date

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
As far as L&P is concerned the updates are quicker because he change to event based updates and he is going for the end of Jan for a release date
Which of course is totally irrelevant to the problem of his production. A band aid on the ruptured jugular. PDs are the only real measurement. If he cannot get this under control it will fail long before PD 30. Halfsies, thirds and now tenths does not solve the problem. It merely extends it. It is a minor cover he may be hoping to shield him from more concerns. I hope he figures out a solution and gets to the 3- 4 PDs per year. If not technology itself will overwhelm him as he becomes a board game in the time of Nintendo, PS5, XBox, etc... .

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Can anyone send me a save-file where Sophia is with Dylan in the Dressroom at the Beach, please?
I have my Win reinstalled (while Virus) and that was my last stand of the game.

Thanks for help!!!

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Hi!

Can anyone send me a save-file where Sophia is with Dylan in the Dressroom at the Beach, please?
I have my Win reinstalled (while Virus) and that was my last stand of the game.

Thanks for help!!!
You need to rename it after download it, to 1-1-LT1.save

And put it inside "saves" folder, that is inside the "game" folder. If it doesn't exist, create it.

Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes