Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
I am very concerned about his use of the term 'helper'. It is just out there with no actual announcement that he got a helper / hired a helper / has fulfilled a promise. If he had I would expect an actual announcement. "I am happy to tell you I have a Special Assistant that will focus a task that I have wanted to add to the VN for a long time." Has he done this? Anyone? Bane 71, jamdan, darji, anyone?
I don't have any information about this, my friend. :(
But even if he has an assistant at the moment, it is very doubtful that he will inform the public about this until the moment when working with an assistant becomes stable and predictable for him.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
I don't have any information about this, my friend. :(
But even if he has an assistant at the moment, it is very doubtful that he will inform the public about this until the moment when working with an assistant becomes stable and predictable for him.
I don't know if he will use the "help" for the next update but it makes sense to take it easy, a little tiny animation first. Sophia kicks Aiden's ass? :ROFLMAO:

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
Yes, I'm quoting myself, sue me. I just wanted to double back to this to emphasize that I followed up on a bet. Since the announcement on December 18th- the one that gave us no details about anything but delayed the project- the allotted time has passed and nothing concrete has been announcing relating to this next update. I wanted to draw attention to this in order to give some context to the passage of time. Three weeks ago we got the notification that the update was delayed and that L&P was working on something big. That "something big" would be essential to the next update. Here we are, three weeks later and we don't have any details- only a short post on the Forum asking for help with Blender. The next update is still due at the end of the month, but time is ticking.

Considering that three weeks has passed without a substantial update, I think it's safe to say that the update is either slipping to February, or the new feature won't be included in it. Considering that he just reached out to the F95 community for help a couple of days ago, I think it's safe to assume that progress on Blender is only just beginning. Meanwhile, have we heard anything more about his outreach to other devs? Do we know if any offered to help?
New avatar? What kind of surgery did you have? It was pretty good before.
Women, never satisfied :sneaky:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
only sophia was G3? will he have to update the others as well?
Emma is the only character I'm aware of that has a G8F version
I don't know if he will use the "help" for the next update but it makes sense to take it easy, a little tiny animation first. Sophia kicks Aiden's ass? :ROFLMAO:
It's a literature lesson, not PE, as much as it would be hilarious to see her drop-kick his pointless ass.

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
I think Sophia slaps his face and we get a camera tracking on Aiden's eyes as his face turns from cockiness to anger and his cheek turns red .
Nah...
He's probably trying to reproduce this iconic scene for when Sophia will run to Don Morello seeking help ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
That's harder than general sex animation.
L&P doesn’t seem to consider degree of difficulty as a rationale for not doing something because everything he puts in the game is essential to telling the story. If Sophia slaps Aiden then we need to have animated dust particles floating in the god rays (I’m sure he’ll make good use of the new geometry nodes to capture that effect).

I’m most looking forward to the sound mix of a hard slap as Sophia’s hand makes contact and a grunt from Aiden resolving to the ambient sound of pigeons preening themselves on the window sill as his eyebrows furl. You know, real drama.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
L&P doesn’t seem to consider degree of difficulty as a rationale for not doing something because everything he puts in the game is essential to telling the story. If Sophia slaps Aiden then we need to have animated dust particles floating in the god rays (I’m sure he’ll make good use of the new geometry nodes to capture that effect).

I’m most looking forward to the sound mix of a hard slap as Sophia’s hand makes contact and a grunt from Aiden resolving to the ambient sound of pigeons preening themselves on the window sill as his eyebrows furl. You know, real drama.
Oooh, maybe Sophia kicks Aiden out the window. Then you'd need all the light scattering and the sound of glass shattering. And the inevitable thud of his body hitting the ground

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017

He could turn Aiden into a transgender or even the pigeons

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
Interest in pigeons does not subside! :)
But personally, I'm more interested in how the next cello lesson will be for Sofia and Sam? ;)
By the way, does anyone know on what day it should happen?
And what thoughts do you have, how will this happen, will Sam touch Sofia's breasts and pussy while she plays the instrument?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
But personally, I'm more interested in how the next cello lesson will be for Sofia and Sam? ;)
And what thoughts do you have, how will this happen, will Sam touch Sofia's breasts and pussy while she plays the instrument?
Sophia is supposed to meet up with Sam the next morning to talk to him about the adventures in the hot tub that they had as for the cello lesson I don't know.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Sophia and Sam's path is already mapped out. A romantic and impossible love. The next time he will fondle her breasts and she will dream that she sleeps with him. And at the next meeting or the one after that Sophia will sleep with Sam. Boring as hell - told a thousand times. It will only be exciting for me again when the truth comes out. When Liam, Dylan or Elli find out about the affair.

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019
From what I understand his intentions are to use the services of a professional for Blender, he does not intend to learn Blender first. Maybe he will learn Blender in the next period but he won't dedicate much time now.

As for Blender I've seen demonstrations on Youtube, there are professionals testing and sending new ideas to the Blender Foundation. This free stuff has gathered a lot of developers. My point is that a professional can move very quickly.
And it looks like he's already found him.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
From what I understand his intentions are to use the services of a professional for Blender, he does not intend to learn Blender first. Maybe he will learn Blender in the next period but he won't dedicate much time now.

As for Blender I've seen demonstrations on Youtube, there are professionals testing and sending new ideas to the Blender Foundation. This free stuff has gathered a lot of developers. My point is that a professional can move very quickly.
And it looks like he's already found him.
I hope that he has found the person that he needs and he keeps hold of him.
I know very little about Blender but I do know that certain clothes used on a G-3 model but made for G-8 model can be a nightmare to use if/when Dforce is involved

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes