hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It's funny..

I wrote an answer saying this in other words.

Post got deleted for offtopic.

It's absolutely baffling how posts in this thread that call out the poor development of the game and the constant lies of this dev get deleted right away for "off topic" but posts that come here to defend it, by new accounts, with absolutely flawed logic, do not get deleted.

No explanation whatsoever from the mod team how speaking about this is off topic.
You say it - the same content said in different words. And they wonder why their post was deleted. Their contributions are rarely no attack and not peppered with insulting tips (there are exceptions!), so that I can imagine very well why their contribution was deleted - without having read it. Now I have to say it once - it makes no sense at all what they have just said.

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
You know guys i think i know whats happen in the next update.

Sophia will be pregnant and gangbanged in her bed by several students and friends, when suddenly Liam opens the door and sees his wife squirting right on his TV when she gets Deshawn's big black cock in her ass. Ellie in a panic seeing her dad, pull it out the 10 inch dildo of mother's throat. Sophia instantly looks at her husband and says "Sorry honey but I'm not sure the baby is of yours, but ultimately the family enlarges isn't great?"

So ! Sorry for my english and good dreams boys =D

RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Good, hitting on the developer... An artist, anyone can offend .... He will freak out, he will abandon him altogether! :WeSmart:;)

Gta 5, too, was not built immediately.... :sneaky:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Unfortunately this game has potential to be one of the best games on this site, but I don't see it every being completed. We've moved from a day or two every couple months, then half a day with more month in between, now each scene is taking 3-4 months? This is not sustainable, no matter how committed he is now.
He definitely broke all advices from NLT.
"I’d also suggest starting small. It’s pretty much cliche advice at this point, but please don’t aim so high that you’re trying to accomplish the impossible. At some point, you’re going to have to be able to lay out a process that you know you can follow. Trying to figure out how to make an MMORPG on the fly is a recipe for failure until you have years or even decades of experience to draw from.
Everything is on a specific schedule and my time is managed very closely. If something is wrong in the process, I’ll know immediately and compensate. This has allowed me to never miss a deadline, although the pressure to keep this record going can be a bit exhausting. One day I may be late, but it hasn’t happened in the last 4-5 years.
It’s all about having a plan and sticking to it. If you think you have plenty of time to do something, so you forgo planning out your day-to-day tasks, you’re setting yourself up for failure. "

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
i want to see if the bonus event is worthy of the delay. :unsure:
I think it will not - satisfy them.
My assumption at the moment: During class Aiden tries to touch Sophia again. After class, an argument ensues, in which Sophia Aiden threatens with the principal out of desperation. A short time later, Sophia receives a text message from Aiden, who orders her to the locker room of the gym. There she can watch Aiden's girlfriend giving the principal a blowjob or performing some other sexual act. Animated and in slow motion! And Aiden is nearby and records the whole scene with his mobile phone. Aiden is using it to show how powerless and unsupported Sophia is at school. That would fit well with the overall story.
If that's what L&P is preparing, it would disappoint me. Because it could be told without animation, or much effort.

Last edited:

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
ok
he was not able to finish it on time
because he got busy in hiring other persons for this project
as he already cleared that
we will see the difference in coming updates after this one
and he continuously asks us to be patient for this update
as it will be worth it
so whats wrong in waiting for 1-3 more weeks
he is hiring more just to get updates sooner
i trust the guy
and i really believe updates will come sooner after this one
4 years. He took 4 years to hire someone. We only have his word that he hired someone. The 4 years of falsehoods have burned the bridge of trust. The periodic rants he expresses when he visits this forum add to that lack of trust. You have been around how long and you suddenly are an expert.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Personally I feel bad when a creator I support pauses his income. If I thought he was undeserving of my support, I would just unsubscribe myself, and maybe come back later. Unless it's because they won't work at all on the game due to RL job or another RL situation (if they communicate well)
In the cases I mentioned it was illness and family loses. I appreciated their honesty and the courtesy they showed their patrons as well as the members of this site. It makes it so easy to accept whatever they do and give them the benefit of the doubt. IMO.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
In the cases I mentioned it was illness and family loses. I appreciated their honesty and the courtesy they showed their patrons as well as the members of this site. It makes it so easy to accept whatever they do and give them the benefit of the doubt. IMO.
We're expecting a delay for the game Free Pass soon, but we know that ahead of time because the dev told us he's moving to Thailand to get away from the grips of the Myanmar Junta. Where he hasn't been able to work on the game because the Junta shut down his neighbourhood's electricity.

Then again, this the also the dev that we have threatened with kidnapping and put in isolation with his family when he puts out releases every 2-3 weeks, so a delay isn't particularly significant.

As opposed to this game.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
l&p is doing a great gob by creating one of the best adult games ever
if it was not the case we would not be here waiting for the updates or even predicting a scene just by looking at the teaser
we love this game we love the characters
so have some patience
appreciate the work he is doing
or u can just look for other games to play if you are not satisfied by it
by talking bad or criticizing his work wont make any difference
we are all playing it for free getting all the teasers for free here
so stop spreading the bs that he is only in for money
LLLUUULLLLZZZZZZZZZZ
I edited this because when I read it I was surprised how anyone could be this naïve, but I transgress.

l&p is doing a great gob by creating one of the best adult games ever-He has.
if it was not the case we would not be here waiting for the updates or even predicting a scene just by looking at the teaser-People have invested $$/Time
we love this game we love the characters-True
so have some patience-Thats been running longer than you have been a follower
appreciate the work he is doing-Its good or we wouldn't be having this discussion
or u can just look for other games to play if you are not satisfied by it-We do LOL
by talking bad or criticizing his work wont make any difference-We have an opinion (Sorry) see above as most of have invested $$&Time
we are all playing it for free getting all the teasers for free here-Not really, but you comment like you do.
so stop spreading the bs that he is only in for money-IDK, but it doesnt look good on the Dev

I think you been missing the point Obviously. We want to see a game a lot of us have invested in completed. At this point if you have been a follower of how things have progressed to this point. It never will be. You might want to read more than few comments you disagree with next time and see the whole picture.

Last edited:

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
I've supported plenty of projects, adult and non-adult. When the creator is transparent about absences or issues irl you can even resubscribe and tip him extra.
Honesty goes a long way.
Hustling patrons always ends up bad.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I've supported plenty of projects, adult and non-adult. When the creator is transparent about absences or issues irl you can even resubscribe and tip him extra.
Honesty goes a long way.
Hustling patrons always ends up bad.
I agree with a lot you have said in the past. I also recall when myself, you and killjoys where all upper tier patreon members of this game. I dont believe he is a hustler, but he has other issues. He can't manage/schedule for crap, but his biggest issue seems to be hard-headedness or controlling or lack of trust in others. in which are the same. Thats enough to sink any project.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
so i asked how an update is going for bewilder that was supposed to be out beginning of January for "Noemis Toscana Rebirth" which im a patreon of and this is the way you answer your supporters. (take notes devs)

replied to your comment on beWilder's page.
As soon as we can make it. We're working 24/7 alternate shifts to make it happen. I don't want to be giving exact times because I only feel the fool and really shitting if we don't make it, and you fans rightfully feel bad about it too. It's still looking like a couple of days, and either way we'll make sure people from November/December and January (if it comes to that) get links regardless of what they do with their support.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Does anyone know about new post?
It's a $38.50 tier, I think nobody share those.

By the way, I haven't seen this in the 38.50 tier: "- 1080p versions of some of the best scenes and animations"
Is it not the game 1080p for everybody already? Is that a new benefit or a very old one?

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's a $38.50 tier, I think nobody share those teasers.

By the way, I haven't seen this in the 38.50 tier: "- 1080p versions of some of the best scenes and animations"
Is it not the game 1080p for everybody already? Is that a new benefit or a very old one?
Don't know, but I get 4K versions of scenes and the Daz asset lists (and sometimes even the devs duf files) from the devs I support financially for about half that amount.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes