BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
If I pay $38.50, I would like to see everything. Are there some people who vote no to that?
You dont understand...

This way he can get some more people to upgrade their membership before end of month thinking its a teaser and then in a few days he posts the actual teaser to get more people in.
Quite transparent the way he's hustling.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
You dont understand...

This way he can get some more people to upgrade their membership before end of month thinking its a teaser and then in a few days he posts the actual teaser to get more people in.
Quite transparent the way he's hustling.
Oh how intelligent, all these dumb patrons don't have this level of understanding I guess. Great you could enlighten everyone.
Even though it is clearly written "Poll" people will assume it is a teaser. Wow.
Great analysis.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lukasz1

May 20, 2018

The update should actually already be out but "the new thing" just drags along, and it's not just because of me! All I can promise that it will be a pretty special update! When I give you an approximate release time span, you will see at the latest what I was talking about all the time!
But for some of my more loayal patrons who just can't wait anymore, I could show at least a little teaser. Only if you won't share it anywhere else, of course!
Or you don't want the surprise to be spoiled and like to wait a bit longer. I'm practically done with the scene creation and heading to finish the update until the end of February.

I'm very impatient and agree to get the surprise spoiled, so just finally show me that damn teaser!
74%
I don't want to get the surprise spoiled and like to wait a little bit more
26%
3 days left

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021

The update should actually already be out but "the new thing" just drags along, and it's not just because of me! All I can promise that it will be a pretty special update! When I give you an approximate release time span, you will see at the latest what I was talking about all the time!
But for some of my more loayal patrons who just can't wait anymore, I could show at least a little teaser. Only if you won't share it anywhere else, of course!
Or you don't want the surprise to be spoiled and like to wait a bit longer. I'm practically done with the scene creation and heading to finish the update until the end of February.

I'm very impatient and agree to get the surprise spoiled, so just finally show me that damn teaser!
82%

18%
whoever believes will be blessed. so prepare yourself for the update in mid - march.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017

82%

18%
When will the poll be closed?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

82%

18%
I'm in that 18%, I don't want to see the spoiler.

The sad truth is that I'm not a patron and I can't get it. XD

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Unfortunately this game has potential to be one of the best games on this site, but I don't see it every being completed. We've moved from a day or two every couple months, then half a day with more month in between, now each scene is taking 3-4 months? This is not sustainable, no matter how committed he is now.
Unfortunately only his supporters can put a pressure on him... honestly I don't know what is wrong with them to put up with this for years, and every time he promises improvement it gets worse...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019

82%

18%
No "I haven't seen anything in this update that interests me, so I couldn't care less, bring on PD14" option?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I have the feeling we are facing the Riot's case.
Everybody knows that Riot Games are making League of Legends only to promote their animation and music videos:)
Maybe L&P is making AWAM only to promote his books?
Each book more than 1000 pages.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
End of February (maybe) Wooh!

Not there yet but we're well on the way to six months per quarter of a day everyone, round of applause.

This just reaffirms what I said Five months ago as far as I'm concerned, he moved to even smaller update portions and just HAD to stuff in an extra feature at the same time.
Maybe we should start considering Reverse-Psychology at this point - if he's gonna stretch content production anyway, I say we start demanding Whole-Day updates instead, slower the better, really make us wait for it.

On a sad side note, I've heard there's a secret Share-Previews-by-PM group that a few of the thread's all-stars are in - if any of you feel inclined to add me I'd very much appreciate it.

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
When will the damn teaser be released? :HideThePain:

L&P thinks that if we see the scene of being fucked, the game will be less attractive to us :KEK:
you don't know that we are waiting for Gang Bang and all kinds of fetishes to be performed on her , After she was fucked :WaitWhat:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
End of February (maybe) Wooh!

Not there yet but we're well on the way to six months per quarter of a day everyone, round of applause.
Sadly this is not sounding like a joke anymore.
After all PD 13 is split on 10 parts and we are still waiting for first part.
I really doubt we will see PD 13 completed this year.Because 10 updates-10+ months.
We won't have 10 parts if he can make one update in less than 1 month.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes