ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Maybe we should start considering Reverse-Psychology at this point - if he's gonna stretch content production anyway, I say we start demanding Whole-Day updates instead, slower the better, really make us wait for it.
I was thinking along those lines. It's perhaps time for him to slow down. Nobody could reasonably expect him to keep up this current warp-speed delivery. People aren't machines. End of March will do, surely?

neil_ku

Aug 11, 2018

The update should actually already be out but "the new thing" just drags along, and it's not just because of me! All I can promise that it will be a pretty special update! When I give you an approximate release time span, you will see at the latest what I was talking about all the time!
But for some of my more loayal patrons who just can't wait anymore, I could show at least a little teaser. Only if you won't share it anywhere else, of course!
Or you don't want the surprise to be spoiled and like to wait a bit longer. I'm practically done with the scene creation and heading to finish the update until the end of February.

I'm very impatient and agree to get the surprise spoiled, so just finally show me that damn teaser!
82%
I don't want to get the surprise spoiled and like to wait a little bit more
18%
3 days left
Release date aside, the thing I am concerned about is how the new artist (I don't like the term "helper") is being projected here and in the previous communications. It seems to me the that the entire blame of late delivery is being put on the new teammate. It is not motivating for a person to get pinned even during closed discussions, let alone being implicated in the public.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
Release date aside, the thing I am concerned about is how the new artist (I don't like the term "helper") is being projected here and in the previous communications. It seems to me the that the entire blame of late delivery is being put on the new teammate. It is not motivating for a person to get pinned even during closed discussions, let alone being implicated in the public.
I hope he/she is being well paid.

poseid0n

Nov 17, 2020
I gotta question if the graphics and rendering take 85% of the time and they have been sitting at 85 to 90% for the last month how is the update not done yet

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: end of f'in' february, so he still needs 28 days to release this goddam update:FacePalm:, at least february has only 28 days this year haha i guess jokes on him:ROFLMAO:
whatmade sabertooth put me down as a troll because i said update the third week of februar now the developer will put it out at the end of february so probably not before mid- march

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Unfortunately only his supporters can put a pressure on him... honestly I don't know what is wrong with them to put up with this for years, and every time he promises improvement it gets worse...
I think the verbal pressure exerted by his supporters is already very great. And not only his supporters, but also here in the forum he constantly gets to hear criticism about his work speed and work organization. That he feels this pressure can be seen from some of his angry and inappropriate reactions here in this forum. I don't believe that his supporters could force him to work faster by not giving L&P money anymore. Let's assume I'm a lazy developer, or I've run out of ideas. But I have gotten used to the money. But now more and more supporters are leaving, the flow of money is decreasing. This will not change the attitude of the developer to his work. What will happen is that the developer tries with minimal effort to milk his FREE supporters with, for example, monthly teasers. In no case he will work faster again. Real power would get the supporters only if the contract terms would be changed. For example, that a backer could reclaim his money or a part of it if the developer does not deliver. But that would contradict the basic idea of this platform, which is to promote ideas that no one would support in the first place. On if it has now only degenerated into a business model.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
hey man, if you're a 38.5 supporter of his, could you ask L&P why he puts the blame for the delay on his assistant?
assistant who has sought, chosen and hired for changes decided by him?
thank you
where does he this? Honestly some people.

He said it is not just because of me can mean a ton of stuff. Especially if you dont ignore the fact that he is swichting Render methods or Applications and had troouble with that. He never said it is because of a Person.

• Angry
Reactions: RCC14 and Toushiro

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
where does he this? Honestly some people.

He said it is not just because of me can mean a ton of stuff. Especially if you dont ignore the fact that he is swichting Render methods or Applications and had troouble with that. He never said it is because of a Person.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/page-4261#post-7432956
if I misunderstood, explain to me.
but other users have the same feeling as me.
I will try to ask L&P directly by mail

darji

Nov 3, 2021
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/page-4261#post-7432956
if I misunderstood, explain to me.
but other users have the same feeling as me.
I will try to ask L&P directly by mail
AGain it can be trouble with tools and applications he is using now who knows. I also seen post where he said he found someone who helped him a lot also explaining and teaching stuff.

Also note that many people are only here to complain how long it takes. When an update is released they say 5 minutes of content and complain again until the next update.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes