Nov 3, 2021
How pathetic. Constantly, every single day you keep mentioning me. Even though no asks you to, no one is talking to you, yet you do that.
You put me on ignore and still can't help talking about me. How many times have you seen me mention you on my posts.

What kind of love are you trying to show towards me.:ROFLMAO: Just Grow up and get over me or directly say what you have to say to me.
How long has AWAM's thread been a dating platform? My curiosity ends here! :)

fabyoxx

Sep 13, 2019
Ok, tell me if I'm wrong, if the dev reaches 100% of renders and starts editing photoshop, programming and translation and it is assumed that since there are fewer scenes, there will be fewer renders, less texts and less programming, am I wrong? So the percentages should go up faster than 5% a day, right? If not, it will be further proof that he is just looking for new ways to slow down his workflow

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
When did i say that? I said that the last update had 10% jumps in the last two tasks. I akso said that there is less to translate and test so that it does not make sense for him taking longer
When did i say that? I said that the last update had 10% jumps in the last two tasks. I akso said that there is less to translate and test so that it does not make sense for him taking longer
darji want to apologize to you it was sept342 which said he should until.

Reactions: hzjujk and darji

dubstepmj5

Aug 24, 2020
If doing .150 then save and give it a name. If a prior version then just save. Is that what you are asking?
What I'm asking here is that do I have to play from the beginning after downloading the upcoming update or is there a way to continue from my last saved data from ver 0.150 after downloading the upcoming ver 0.155 in future??

Reactions: Emily20

naughtynafz

Creating "Aiden's Revenge"
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
One thing I don't understand is why his PS and PT starts after CS and RS done? I can understand that CS and RS cant be in different PC it's tough as there are lots of assets and etc, also it's tough to create a scene while the render is ongoing... But he can easily edit or write the script in a different PC while the render is going... That can easily save 10-15 days

hydro13

May 22, 2017
There’s something going on, did the Mods block images of the game now? I can’t open any on this thread today
Was gonna say mods probably are gunt guarding again like they did for Stoper but some forum sigs aren't working either so might be a site issue. Check again later.

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
One thing I don't understand is why his PS and PT starts after CS and RS done? I can understand that CS and RS cant be in different PC it's tough as there are lots of assets and etc, also it's tough to create a scene while the render is ongoing... But he can easily edit or write the script in a different PC while the render is going... That can easily save 10-15 days
As many devs do already.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlfredBundy4
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes