Taurusmale67

May 29, 2021
Just facts. Hurling abuse needs to wait for facts. It sticks better that way. This is his first 1/10th production. The last 15% is an unknown at this point. It should be shorter Should be! L&P also claimed to have hired a writer. This should also add to a theoretical reduction in time. But, we will have a sample when it comes out and then Talcum can look at his algorithm to see if changes need to be made. I have no idea how long it will take. Two weeks seems reasonable but that would be just pulling from the nether regions. I also have no faith in anything about timeframes from the dev. So as of now it is anyone's guess.

Hey, maybe start a thread pool and the winner gets one week of uncommented comments.

Nah!
I don't believe he hired a writer more like someone to help him create and render scenes (could be wrong). That's why I used the term devs cause I thought their was 2 of them.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I don't believe he hired a writer more like someone to help him create and render scenes (could be wrong). That's why I used the term devs cause I thought their was 2 of them.
L&P did state he had hired, or was hiring, a writer. This can only be a good thing on several fronts. If it was real. Since L&P maintains absolute control (I do not fault him for this to be clear) I only see him as a singular. 6 of one half a dozen of another.

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
according to sept342 it will be ready by wednesday.
I started my clock on 12/6, just after he posted the Episode 2 cover art (beach scene), so 64 days to reach 100/100. The basic projection still predicts 2/24 as the end date but I think this will be a relatively short PT and PS round. I think we're looking more like 2/20 - 2/21.

Taurusmale67

May 29, 2021
L&P did state he had hired, or was hiring, a writer. This can only be a good thing on several fronts. If it was real. Since L&P maintains absolute control (I do not fault him for this to be clear) I only see him as a singular. 6 of one half a dozen of another.
I believe he is on his 3rd person (don't know the ins & outs and not interested) however I liked Studio Kuma (Makers of Milky touch) regular updates, good communication etc. I know L & P doesn't have all those traits but that does not mean he is a bad guy. I understand he wants to provide the best game of the highest quality renders and i won't knock him for wanting the best

Reactions: roro

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Hello, I'm quoting you all. We even have one day left to spare.

Thank you.
Cool story. Now go back and check the link I provided proving your "5% per day" theory to be completely wrong. He's managed to progress 5% per day for the last 10%, wow. Hand him a trophy.

He's doing 5% per day, so it should be done by Wednesday.
Since I follow the progress chart every day and don't say the first thing that comes to my head.
You obviously don't. Again, check the link I provided instead of saying the first thing that does come to your head. But you don't do that, right? Yeah..

I got no one, I just said he should be finished by Wednesday, and he even finished a day earlier. No more comments.
That's not what you "just" said, but yeah.

Now's to hope that PS+P&T doesn't take another month.

Last edited:

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
I started my clock on 12/6, just after he posted the Episode 2 cover art (beach scene), so 64 days to reach 100/100. The basic projection still predicts 2/24 as the end date but I think this will be a relatively short PT and PS round. I think we're looking more like 2/20 - 2/21.
das wäre super.that would be great. and i would like to apologize to sept342. she was right.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dev, singular! Go to the 'A Mother's Love' thread or the 'Where the Heart Is' thread and the devs are respected. They also give respect back.:)

This is my only experience where the Dev is even more vitriolic then most that distrust him. There are a few he cannot compete with.:LOL: Just for clarity's sake.
The dev for DDoS misses deadlines, is missing for long periods of time, etc, etc, but when they're on here, they're respectful, so they do get respect back.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
The dev for DDoS misses deadlines, is missing for long periods of time, etc, etc, but when they're on here, they're respectful, so they do get respect back.
This statement with the respect is true for many members in this forum. But there are bullies here you can not make it right. As a developer you need a thick skin and enough distance to your fans and your critics to get involved in discussions. And when emotions are in play, induced by blue balls, you need as a developer already long courage to go through that. L&P, that has become clear, is not such a developer.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
This statement with the respect is true for many members in this forum. But there are bullies here you can not make it right. As a developer you need a thick skin and enough distance to your fans and your critics to get involved in discussions. And when emotions are in play, induced by blue balls, you need as a developer already long courage to go through that. L&P, that has become clear, is not such a developer.
What gets me is that day the dev for DDoS misses a deadline by a day or so, he apologises, and gives us an update. He even gives us an update here. I think one time he even posted the public release here early to make up for being late.

And while we might have to wait a similarly long time between updates (about 3-4 months or so sometimes), by the time that comes around, there is some really good content, especially for a game that has only been around for about a year and a half, so about a third of the time AWAM has been in development.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I believe he is on his 3rd person (don't know the ins & outs and not interested) however I liked Studio Kuma (Makers of Milky touch) regular updates, good communication etc. I know L & P doesn't have all those traits but that does not mean he is a bad guy. I understand he wants to provide the best game of the highest quality renders and i won't knock him for wanting the best
Agreed. I like Cheeky Gimp and his team at Where the Heart Is. I just wish that AWAM would get to 3-4 PDs per year otherwise it will never get there. 1 PD per 2.5 years is a travesty.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
So True!

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
We'll see if L&P really hates this website that much when he needs it in the near future
IF L&P really hated this site then he would of pulled his game from here and put this site on ignore and never look back but his ego/paranoia is too big to let him do that.
Whether he likes it or not he does need this site

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes