RUSSIAN MAFIA

Feb 26, 2019
Good Luck To All, Friends! What does Off-topic mean? :rolleyes: and they delete your message, photos, pictures?
1) I.e. you can't throw photos here? Not related to the game!?
Thank you all in advance! :lepew:

Taurusmale67

May 29, 2021
I was looking earlier for when L & P or someone commented their would be no sex scenes until playable day ?? Can someone please give me a number.

Also in my save I have not had the Sam's band or Sam taking Sophie home. Have I gone down the wrong route?

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I was looking earlier for when L & P or someone commented their would be no sex scenes until playable day ?? Can someone please give me a number.

Also in my save I have not had the Sam's band or Sam taking Sophie home. Have I gone down the wrong route?
Playable day 19 is when the sex scenes are meant to begin, but something "wild" is meant to happen on playable day 16.

As for playing the "wrong" route, there is no such thing. Whether or not you get Sam's concert depends entirely on if you are wanting to play the Sam route or not. But for what decisions to make for the majority of scenes on the Filthy route, this walkthrough you might find useful. Unfortunately there is no walkthrough just for the Sam route.

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020

This is L&P's statement on sex scenes.

Screenshot_2021-11-24-10-05-07-932_com.android.chrome~2.jpg

So 1st lesbian sex scene day 15
And you can calculate further yourself.

And there are no wrong routes. If you want a particular scene just go back and follow the walkthrough. You will understand what is needed. One of the important things is to have all character points and filthy points more than good wife points.

Jun 27, 2021
Playable day 19 is when the sex scenes are meant to begin, but something "wild" is meant to happen on playable day 16.

As for playing the "wrong" route, there is no such thing. Whether or not you get Sam's concert depends entirely on if you are wanting to play the Sam route or not. But for what decisions to make for the majority of scenes on the Filthy route, this walkthrough you might find useful. Unfortunately there is no walkthrough just for the Sam route.
Looks like Sam might take it a notch higher in the next meeting with Sophia, especially given that she wants to talk about what happened in the hot tub!

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
This is L&P's statement on sex scenes.

View attachment 1643268

So 1st lesbian sex scene day 15
And you can calculate further yourself.

And there are no wrong routes. If you want a particular scene just go back and follow the walkthrough. You will understand what is needed. One of the important things is to have all character points and filthy points more than good wife points.
what is the meaning of sex our here - handjob? bj? vaginal sex? anal? this is for straight sex.
lesbian sex , difficult to say what sex actually means here? fingering licking dildo penetration ? and what hole is used ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1879

Bane71

Apr 21, 2020
According to L&P he is already working on 0.160 and the next update 0.155 is and i quote "short but hot af"

That is all.

April is very unlikely. And if I start with the next update during the addon is being developed, there's no time lost! And it could be that just 4-5 weeks after 0.155 has been released, 0.160 will already follow. Plus you will get an absolutely great 0.155 update. Short but hot af!

stargts

Mar 7, 2021

April is very unlikely. And if I start with the next update during the addon is being developed, there's no time lost! And it could be that just 4-5 weeks after 0.155 has been released, 0.160 will already follow. Plus you will get an absolutely great 0.155 update. Short but hot af!
This seems interesting :HideThePain::HideThePain:

Reactions: Lezgin

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
He did mention that sex ALSO means actual sex scene.
l&p is different type of artist than most ?

no, he is like most
I mean usual hj -> bj -> anal -> vaginal route of sex for hetero scenes in 3 days. PD 13 (hj), PD 14, PD 15, PD 16 (actual sex)

yes, he is not like most
PD 16 hetero sex and all in one go or just sex that day. before that rest days will be teasing as usual. afterwards break and then again long wait for sex scene with different male character in hetero scene.

In first case some appeasement is incoming PD 13.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes