lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017

April is very unlikely. And if I start with the next update during the addon is being developed, there's no time lost! And it could be that just 4-5 weeks after 0.155 has been released, 0.160 will already follow. Plus you will get an absolutely great 0.155 update. Short but hot af!
Next events are for dylan?i can t remember and my computer is broken :cry:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020

April is very unlikely. And if I start with the next update during the addon is being developed, there's no time lost! And it could be that just 4-5 weeks after 0.155 has been released, 0.160 will already follow. Plus you will get an absolutely great 0.155 update. Short but hot af!
Oh no, this is giving me flashbacks to the most recent JOHN update. No matter how hot the content is, there needs to be a certain amount of quantity to the content to justify the months of development. If we're taking fewer than 20 minutes of material, that's going to be a problem in my eyes. If he can turn around and deliver v0.160 in 4 weeks, that would be huge, but I think all of us doubt that will happen.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
Promising new versions to mask the delay in the previous one that haven't even got out is quite refreshing in terms of festival of bullshit.

Isn't the new special dev going to delay those too?
He also explains why. He switched people i think 3 times now. The first one had a better offer the second one was bad and the third is now in testing phase

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
Good Luck To All, Friends! What does Off-topic mean? :rolleyes: and they delete your message, photos, pictures?
1) I.e. you can't throw photos here? Not related to the game!?
Thank you all in advance! :lepew:
If it is not directly related to the thread it is off topic. That is why you see the occasional completely off topic discussion toss in a line or two at the end somewhat tied to AWAM.

• Haha
Reactions: Jack Adams

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I agree.

You worded it politely. I wanna lash out here, like real bad. This statement from L&P is a goddamn joke.

One would think that the progress bars are what his supporters can look out for, giving them a way to tell how much time's left until the next release. But no, even 100% progress isn't 100% progress anymore. Not that I had much faith in these progress bars before, but now it sounds like even this tiny little indicator has become pretty much a useless illusion. Or even more of an illusion I shall say.

Including a progress bar for the extra content/feature/whatever could be so damn easy, but why be transparent when instead you can make vague statements about what's going on, right? The only thing L&P does with these statements is to try and elevate himself, making people believe that he is the literal VN god, and the "very skilled" artists- as he called them in one of his posts, are the snails he has to babysit.

At first he couldn't progress quick enough because of "the other guy", and now that CS+RS is completed with a massive delay, also apparently because of "the other guy", he still has to wait for "the other guy" even if PS+P&T are completed??? And for what exactly? If this new feature isn't literally the holy grale of VN's, this is gonna be such a massive and utter failure. And ofcourse, if that happens, everybody can blame "the other guy" because L&P finished his part early and is the hero of the story, right? Also, how come all of a sudden it's only "the other guy" when he's literally said in one of his posts that he's found multiple highly skilled developers for this special task, and one of them might be helping with scene creation in the future? Scene creation is at 100%, no? Holy shit... If this doesn't scream "Festival of Bullshit", I don't know what does.
Remember.... We only have his word there is an ACTUAL other HUMAN as the OTHER person. He did look for how to's also. As some have suggested he is learning how to do whatever this is himself. I don't know. But, to put things in a historic context "Trust but, Verify". Most of us naysayers clearly do not trust. If he is to be transparent and gain some trust (Not that he cares) then the credits will include references to his 'assistants'. These can then be evaluated on their own merits. It would only be a start. The proof will always be in the PD Rate.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
You know nothing and every time you need a thousand words to confirm yourself. :love:
I found his destruction of the progress bars (I.e. L&Ps direct form of communication with his audience) clear and unabashed. That L&P has a problem with transparency and basic communication with his audience is well known. Your remark indicates you either did not understand his comments or were triggered at the bluntness. He stated clearly he was going to lash out. Your brevity does not imply you have knowledge but, the opposite. You have no facts just opinion.

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021

Time wise I hope you are overestimating. He needs to get to 3 PD year. What the results will be is totally up to the viewer. Alley will likely not see it as hot AF. I am getting to a point that 'program management' wise the project is doomed.

Reactions: CSK92
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes