t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
I know you like lesbian routes And I know if you like the Sam route on hetero routes.

I think you don't have to be bored because the lesbian routes are much hotter than the hetero paths in the story and already all the lesbian routes are way (progressed) too fast. And there are 4 big lesbian sex scenes with the main character over the next 7 days. But hetero routes only have 2 sex scenes. Even if those two sex scenes happen with any character, most fans will definitely be upset at the time.
7 days at current rate is 17.5 years. Yeah not holding my breath.

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
Oh no, this is giving me flashbacks to the most recent JOHN update. No matter how hot the content is, there needs to be a certain amount of quantity to the content to justify the months of development. If we're taking fewer than 20 minutes of material, that's going to be a problem in my eyes. If he can turn around and deliver v0.160 in 4 weeks, that would be huge, but I think all of us doubt that will happen.
Since the time we know L&P, be sure that when he says "short but hot af" he means "short" only. Indeed the use of "hot af" is only there to pass the shortness of the update like a pill diluted in water.
And when people find out it's not as hot as he promised, he'll say it's because how the word hot is understood differs from person to person. And of course the worshipers will come here shouting loud and clear "OMG! it was hot as hell" as they have already done after the worst AWAM updates.
And in my opinion, whatever additions he put in this update, if it's short it will be a resounding failure since he asked people to be patient because it's worth it. And if it's short it won't justify the time it took and it will not meet the bar of expectations that L&P himself has raised very high this time.

Atton563

Co-Developer of Elite Garden
Game Developer
Feb 22, 2019
Except you're completely ignoring that the next lesbian event wont be for another couple of years. So yeah, the wait is going to be boring, and I may well have moved on from this thread by then. The next "hot af" event on the Dylan route is this update. So optimistically at the end of this month.
I thought L&P said the "hot af" event was the Aiden event.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Since the time we know L&P, be sure that when he says "short but hot af" he means "short" only. Indeed the use of "hot af" is only there to pass the shortness of the update like a pill diluted in water.
And when people find out it's not as hot as he promised, he'll say it's because how the word hot is understood differs from person to person. And of course the worshipers will come here shouting loud and clear "OMG! it was hot as hell" as they have already done after the worst AWAM updates.
And in my opinion, whatever additions he put in this update, if it's short it will be a resounding failure since he asked people to be patient because it's worth it. And if it's short it won't justify the time it took and it will not meet the bar of expectations that L&P himself has raised very high this time.
Just checking, but what are others considering a short update? The 10 minutes it took for me to play the v.130 was actually twice as long as I was expecting, and certainly longer than the day 18 morning update.

It's obviously going to be a ridiculously short update for me (I probably wont even bother downloading it unless I hear there's something in the Morello event not connected to Aiden's tasks), so my definition probably isn't applicable.
I thought L&P said the "hot af" event was the Aiden event.
Which is a Dylan route event, even if he's not there, since so far it's required to do Aiden's tasks. Like how the bonus storyline isn't an Ellie route event, even though she is there.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Has he ever talked about how this will take years to develop and it will reach a point that everything will look so dated that most players will just skip?
Imagine what 3d software can do in 3/4 years with even better gpu's etc..

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I wonder what if you are not in Ayden's route?You are missing the "hot scene" or what?
And the update is only
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not to mention if you are not on Ayden's AND Morello's route the update will be just

Reactions: Superior24135

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
I wonder what if you are not in Ayden's route?You are missing the "hot scene" or what?
And the update is only
Not to mention if you are not on Ayden's AND Morello's route the update will be just
It seems that Alley_Cat is in the second option and he is very disappointed.

Last edited:

KAz87

Sep 18, 2018
I don't really remember so... do we know what is going to/supposed to happen the upcoming days?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Just checking, but what are others considering a short update? The 10 minutes it took for me to play the v.130 was actually twice as long as I was expecting, and certainly longer than the day 18 morning update.

It's obviously going to be a ridiculously short update for me (I probably wont even bother downloading it unless I hear there's something in the Morello event not connected to Aiden's tasks), so my definition probably isn't applicable.

Which is a Dylan route event, even if he's not there, since so far it's required to do Aiden's tasks. Like how the bonus storyline isn't an Ellie route event, even though she is there.
For me, a short update would be 20 minutes or less for a single single route that contained a majority of the available content. That includes reading the text, not skipping ahead, and any other... Ahem... distractions. If it takes fewer than 15 minute then it was a rip off, no matter how hot the content.

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I'm not really expecting to be disappointed with the next update - there's not much room for disappointment when my expectation is that the update isn't going to be worth downloading.

I more get disappointed when L&P hides what he is planning, and it turns out to be completely different to how it's presented, like on playable day 18. First with the Emma event, which started on the lesbian route, but then did a 180° flip and now she's an LI for Dylan. Better that she was an LI for Dylan to begin with. Similarly for the Yoga event. For those of us who send Dylan to boarding school, his reason for being there (somehow spending his bus fare so he couldn't get back) makes him look like an incompetent fool. Then playing Sophia's POV, much of it is spent her ogling Marie, only to find out the entire event was to introduce Dylan to Marie, which could have just as easily be done during the salon event that's upcoming.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Wow, didn't know about that. So the helper is still not done with his part. :sleep:

Anyways, the fact that he will move to the next scene is atleast a positive news. Seriously what is this helper guys work.

Why would a pro be slow, Unless he just helps part-time or the work is just too much.
Okay. You have to be Trolling us at this Point. There is no way you can be serious.

Nov 17, 2019
ive been avoiding this thread and decided to see how far long the next update is man, this is never gonna be done and its a shame since its so fucking good.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes