AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
No worries. I'm also not really expecting to be disappointed with the next update - there's not much room for disappointment when my expectation is that the update isn't going to be worth downloading.

I more get disappointed when L&P hides what he is planning, and it turns out to be completely different to how it's presented, like on playable day 18. First with the Emma event, which started on the lesbian route, but then did a 180° flip and now she's an LI for Dylan. Better that she was an LI for Dylan to begin with. Similarly for the Yoga event. For those of us who send Dylan to boarding school, his reason for being there (somehow spending his bus fare so he couldn't get back) makes him look like an incompetent fool. Then playing Sophia's POV, much of it is spent her ogling Marie, only to find out the entire event was to introduce Dylan to Marie, which could have just as easily be done during the salon event that's upcoming.
It's the worst shit he could do

the next lesbian event wont be for another couple of years. So yeah, the wait is going to be boring
On my 33rd birthday.... Nice

Sep 15, 2020
He said that he (his part) should be finished by mid-February. However, so even if it reaches 100%, there's still the addon part, and he doesn't know how long it would take cause it depends on the other guy. He's considering starting the work on 0.160 as soon it reaches 100% while the other guy works to release 0.155.
There is no other guy

Reactions: palmtrees89

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
Based on previous outputs I assume this update has around 600-650 renders.
Based on previous output ?? You very well know you can't base this update on previous output.

You damn well know it won't have these many, still you say it. L&P said it is small update. Didn't you read.
Plus you very well know that the extra time this update is not because he is making more renders but because of whatever this new thing is.

Why say things that you very well know aren't true.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
And the situation is...

If I understood right - the addon is not included in the progress bar?

I will first finish my main part till everything's on 100%. Then I will look how far the "addon" is. I'm not working alone on it. Then I will decide if I maybe publish an additional progress bar for it while I'll start working on the next update.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
The update will not realease without this addon (no one knows what is about). L&P said that he will start of creation and rendering of v0.160 if the addon is not ready and the delay of addon/v0.155 will not reflected on 0.160. But I will not waiting 0.155 before the end of this month and that is the optimistic option.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The question is: are ''addon'' and "special thing" the same?

Why are they using different terms every time? Stick to the terms people.

Reactions: xxxorro
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes