armion82

Message Maven
Mar 28, 2017
The 3rd update isn't solely for those sending Dylan to boarding school. It's for those who play the Dylan route, but send him to boarding school, so those that played the chicken fight scene and wanting him to end up with Amber. I'm expecting just as little content from that update as I am from the upcoming one. Essentially - Dylan comes home from boarding school, perhaps Ellie grumbles a bit now that the peace and quiet is ruined, then update over, so another update of maybe a half dozen renders and not worth the download.

But there are members here that play all routes, who I suspect will be the ones to enjoy the 3rd update the most. The Dylan/Amber route is the one where Dylan is the closest to actually sticking it into a woman after all.
OK.How if you are not sending Dylan to boarding school,he can return from the boarding school?
After all this is what i suppose to be update 3.

Update 3: Dylan comes home from boarding school

I don't see any content for Dylan if are going with Ayden's tasks.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
This is the thing I feared the most. We would be able to get the update right? This whole addon thing.. Just publish the game as chapters.
Not going to happen. Remember, this dev "hates" piracy and wants to add drm. Just an excuse to break up the releases into smaller parts that require a download in the game itself as i understand it so the dev can milk more money out of his patrons over something that will require him to extend development time just to keep it working as intended with some form of an active account login system, supposedly through patreon, a service which that site does not and never has provided. Why on earth would they do that for one dev? L&P is seriously overestimating the value of his game not just to patreon but to his own patrons. Drm has always been a headache for gamers and that will never change. Odds are he's just setting himself up and is going to basically shoot himself in the foot. I lay odds he's going to lose support the moment he implements it and it will STILL end up on sites like this. Time waster basically just to try and get more money. It's no wonder he's getting so much criticism lately. His decisions are actively ruining what could have been a great game. and before any of the local trolls want to cry foul over "complainer" bullshit, i use to actively support him on patreon AND would defend him in this thread and offer what insight i could so he could grow as a developer (i was honestly surprised he even bothered to listen to me a few times). Apparently, he's chosen to be a milker dev though and pretty much destroyed any legitimacy he may have once had around this forum as being a good developer that was setting up to be successful like a few others i've mentioned. How on earth someone can waste that kind of potential on arrogant behavior is just beyond me. If i had half the talent people like this guy have, i'd be rolling in money and i sure as shit wouldn't be crapping on the fans the way he has been just because some criticism turns up. That's to be expected and if a dev is incapable of recognizing constructive criticism from senseless complaints, that's their problem. Quite frankly, i'm tired of watching the development cycle on this game get slower and slower with every update. It didn't start out like this. All his promises to do better were empty, especially after gaining the necessary pc parts to do more cause it was suppose to increase his efficiency. How about the goal of reaching a specific patron number/monthly income and he was suppose to drop his college classes to do this full time? That sure didn't happen. There's no way in hell cause development time actually increased after he reached that goal. So yeah, there were quite a few goal posts that got changed, most of which i ignored but i'll be damned if i do that anymore. These devs need a serious wake up call from their patrons, from their fans in their discords and from people on sites like this. The money stops flowing if you don't respect your customers.

Last edited:

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Not going to happen. Remember, this dev "hates" piracy and wants to add drm. Just an excuse to break up the releases into smaller parts that require a download in the game itself as i understand it so the dev can milk more money out of his patrons over something that will require him to extend development time just to keep it working as intended with some form of an active account login system, supposedly through patreon, a service which that site does not and never has provided. Why on earth would they do that for one dev? L&P is seriously overestimating the value of his game not just to patreon but to his own patrons. Drm has always been a headache for gamers and that will never change. Odds are he's just setting himself up and is going to basically shoot himself in the foot. I lay odds he's going to lose support the moment he implements it and it will STILL end up on sites like this. Time waster basically just to try and get more money. It's no wonder he's getting so much criticism lately. His decisions are actively ruining what could have been a great game.
Have a hunch something is going to happen support wise for him within the next years time.

Things are just starting to go a certain way it feels like.

We'll see, its odd to think of where this is going to be in say 5 years (if its even still active by then it would be interesting to see how many people lost interest in this) but it could be nothing special for all I know. Only time will tell.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
If he adds DRM, someone will crack it pretty easily. Other developers have put in "patron" only content and codes into games, and they got cracked too. This is a Renpy game, anyone can look into the code.

And I think he is forgetting something, if he does add DRM, it would piss a lot of people off. What's to stop those people from reporting this game to patreon? He is breaking TOS, pretty badly at that. Providing a fake game on the page, incest content, blackmail content, shota content. He'd get banned.

This is a classic "don't bite the hand that feeds you" situation LP wades into if he adds DRM. He needs to get over piracy. Runey, who is a much bigger developer than LP is, is an active and very friendly user here. Other developers who also dislike piracy post here too and are friendly. Meanwhile, LP keeps shooting himself in the foot and being antagonistic towards his main source of fans. People downloading the game on this site.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes