bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
But Sabertooth is right (and hasn't been hostile to you as you are to him)
Bullshit. Do not defend the troll. I offered him the chance to look up something under his OWN FACULTIES as a human being. He chose not to do that. Anyone can type words into the search engine on this forum and find exactly what they are looking for 9 times out of 10. It does not take a genius to do that. I was polite in that regard. He decided to behave like a cunt like he has been towards others for several pages now. I do NOT tolerate trolls. Sod off.

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Bullshit. Do not defend the troll. I offered him the chance to look up something under his OWN FACULTIES as a human being. He chose not to do that. Anyone can type words into the search engine on this forum and find exactly what they are looking for 9 times out of 10. It does not take a genius to do that. I was polite in that regard. He decided to behave like a cunt like he has been towards others for several pages now. I do NOT tolerate trolls. Sod off.
When you just don't have evidence for what you say, the alternative is trash talk. All the DRM entries are of recent date and of course never mentioned by the dev, so how about if you just chill, this thread has enough trolls already.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
DRM, no DRM, I don't think that's even important right now. What I find frustrating is that, as always, L&P can't follow up on things he said, making all kinds of weird and confusing statements about this new feature, development progress, reason for delays and whatnot. Like, if we were to line-up all of the statements and patreon posts from L&P regarding this update, no human being with a couple working braincells could come here and be like; "Yup, that makes total sense! I trust the guy!".

Seriously, check his early posts and compare them with his latest statements. Anyone who thinks this makes any sense has lost some of their marbles. I don't know what the fuck he's doing, but what I do know is that it smells like bullshit.

Remember when he said in the beginning that the development might have to stop for a little while for this "special feature", and how it wouldn't have to be for long? How does that make any sense with what's happening right now?

Remember when L&P said he's found several highly skilled artists to work with, one of them possibly able to help with scene creation in the future (but not in DAZ)? That he was still missing someone for the "last part"? And now he's suddenly only has 1 helper, and according to a post from a patron a couple pages back, he's already replaced that guy 3 times? I personally don't believe for a second that he's got a helper at all. What was the request on F95 about? Why would he need someone to explain how to import/export stuff to Blender etc. when he's got several highly skilled artists at hand? Ones who apparently work with Blender.

Remember when there were screenshots of patrons asking for what's the deal with this new feature, being worried about development time and whatnot? And how L&P said he'd have to do it "now" because it would already be visible in the upcoming release, and that people would be so fucking thankful and appreciative, asking for a "little patience"?

Remember when he said he had to wait on his "helper" to continue his work on this update? And now he can somehow start working on the next update while this "helper" is still working on the "special feature"? What stopped him from working on this update if the new feature is apparently a somewhat stand-alone thing that can be worked on while L&P already moves on to the next update? Are you telling me that an animation or two takes several months to make? There's no way, especially not when the update is supposedly short.

I could keep going for another 10 paragraphs, but then someone might start crying about me making lenghty posts. Anyway, you get the point.

It's not like I enjoy criticizing L&P, thing is that there's not much else to do with all the bullshit he's pulling off. I'd much prefer discussing the game. If L&P for once were able to do what he tells us, we could've possibly already have update 2/10. But no, we're only looking at never ending bullshit instead.

Cheers

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
When you just don't have evidence for what you say, the alternative is trash talk.
Ah the trolls do love to come out and defend one another once one has been called to task. The evidence exists. The post is over on his patreon from LAST YEAR! It was posted HERE as well. All it takes to locate that is to go over to his patreon and become a patron and start searching through his posts. Or, one can just type in what i said can be typed into the search engine for this thread. DRM. The posts discussing it WILL come up and a few people even posted up some of the posts from L&P's patreon about it thousands of pages back from LAST FUCKING YEAR! How many times must i reiterate that for the stupid? Endlessly it would seem but i'm not going to any further. Ignore list is going to be the standard response to any further trolls about this. Ya'll need to find something better to do with your lives, like go get a girlfriend maybe.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

sept0342

Sep 22, 2017
Ah the trolls do love to come out and defend one another once one has been called to task. The evidence exists. The post is over on his patreon from LAST YEAR! It was posted HERE as well. All it takes to locate that is to go over to his patreon and become a patron and start searching through his posts. Or, one can just type in what i said can be typed into the search engine for this thread. DRM. The posts discussing it WILL come up and a few people even posted up some of the posts from L&P's patreon about it thousands of pages back from LAST FUCKING YEAR! How many times must i reiterate that for the stupid? Endlessly it would seem but i'm not going to any further. Ignore list is going to be the standard response to any further trolls about this. Ya'll need to find something better to do with your lives, like go get a girlfriend maybe.
You create your own reality and accept it is true lol. Everything you said is false. The term DRM has only 2 pages and all posts are wishful thinking from users. If I'm wrong just show me.

One last tip of advice, please use the enter key.

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
DRM, no DRM, I don't think that's even important right now. What I find frustrating is that, as always, L&P can't follow up on things he said, making all kinds of weird and confusing statements about this new feature, development progress, reason for delays and whatnot. Like, if we were to line-up all of the statements and patreon posts from L&P regarding this update, no human being with a couple working braincells could come here and be like; "Yup, that makes total sense! I trust the guy!".

Seriously, check his early posts and compare them with his latest statements. Anyone who thinks this makes any sense has lost some of their marbles. I don't know what the fuck he's doing, but what I do know is that it smells like bullshit.

Remember when he said in the beginning that the development might have to stop for a little while for this "special feature", and how it wouldn't have to be for long? How does that make any sense with what's happening right now?

Remember when L&P said he's found several highly skilled artists to work with, one of them possibly able to help with scene creation in the future (but not in DAZ)? That he was still missing someone for the "last part"? And now he's suddenly only has 1 helper, and according to a post from a patron a couple pages back, he's already replaced that guy 3 times? I personally don't believe for a second that he's got a helper at all. What was the request on F95 about? Why would he need someone to explain how to import/export stuff to Blender etc. when he's got several highly skilled artists at hand? Ones who apparently work with Blender.

Remember when there were screenshots of patrons asking for what's the deal with this new feature, being worried about development time and whatnot? And how L&P said he'd have to do it "now" because it would already be visible in the upcoming release, and that people would be so fucking thankful and appreciative, asking for a "little patience"?

Remember when he said he had to wait on his "helper" to continue his work on this update? And now he can somehow start working on the next update while this "helper" is still working on the "special feature"? What stopped him from working on this update if the new feature is apparently a somewhat stand-alone thing that can be worked on while L&P already moves on to the next update? Are you telling me that an animation or two takes several months to make? There's no way, especially not when the update is supposedly short.

I could keep going for another 10 paragraphs, but then someone might start crying about me making lenghty posts. Anyway, you get the point.

It's not like I enjoy criticizing L&P, thing is that there's not much else to do with all the bullshit he's pulling off. I'd much prefer discussing the game. If L&P for once were able to do what he tells us, we could've possibly already have update 2/10. But no, we're only looking at never ending bullshit instead.

Cheers
wolf02.gif

• Hey there
Reactions: palmtrees89

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
This may be it. LP, in his first post about the new chapter, said he is going to make it so you can download the game update via the menu.

https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/post-7009629

And this person originally mentioned DRM, as far as I can tell. This conversation has been going on for the past couple months.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-150-lust-passion.5944/post-7177272

I will give you we have no definitive proof he is adding real DRM, but he obviously wouldn't want non-patreons to be able to download the updates via the menu. So there has to be some sort of verification. But regardless, it doesn't matter. If he tries to do anything, someone will crack it. So this entire thing is a moot point.

And my personal assumption is this is that "add on" he is talking about. Unless the "special thing" and "add on" are somehow the same thing. Which wouldn't make sense.
Exactly. He has mentioned about updating from within the menu. And that is something most games are doing nowadays. Like Fashion Business of Decentmonkey has been doing it for a while now. I face no issues, infact no one does. Because there is always the full version of the app to download. I can't update through the menu because you need to be a patron for that. And that might be what L&P is doing.

The add-on is the special thing he has been talking about. This helper if his is handling the add-on. The person we know of is a blender expert. Why would he hire a blender expert for adding DRM.

And further in another post shared by a patron L&P said you need the add-on to completely experience the scene in it's best. How will DRM contribute to that. He could easily release one more update without DRM and then add it from the next update. But he necessarily needs to put this thing with scene to complete the scene in it's entirety.

Hence why I have said that this add-on is not DRM. He could be planning that, who knows, behind the scenes. But as of now no evidence of that.

Panos24

Oct 1, 2020
I, however, have stopped this game! I'm completely lost! There are so many routes that I do not know when is the last update! And when you come, I see only one scene! I will play it again when it is over (if it ever happens, I doubt it) and if I live until then

Julius Ash

Sep 26, 2017
haha Who said I was a worshipper? I was just asking a question. It would seem if a person has so much vitriol towards L&P and consider him to be a lousy developer who lies all the time, one would ask why are you playing his game then? Even though it's free you're still tacitly approving of him and his methods by playing. Just on principle alone these people shouldn't even acknowledge his game or partake in it at all.

You haters are weird. You claim to hate L&P's methods and say he can't be trusted yet you're more than happy to crawl back each update and let him continually abuse you. Masochists have nothing on you guys :ROFLMAO:
Is people free to dislike the Dev while continue to love the game?
If yes, thanks you for your kind authorization..

The mother of idiots is always pregnant

Reactions: Toushiro

bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Fans ?? You call people who literally abuse, put allegations on the "Man making this game" as fans.
They love the game, who is making the game ? L&P. If all he gets is abuses from "fans" is it supposed to make him happy. Is he supposed to feel like interacting with people here. Is he supposed to be motivated to work better.

The blame is easily shifted on 1 man who isn't even coming here to talk anymore. In reality he is provoked every single time. Even now that is the case with the thread. You see it for yourself. The difference is that he broke ties with this thread. It is very painful for people here to look at the side of things that show their mistakes.

I would Simply askthis one question to every single "Fan" of Awam. If this man's work style frustrates you, why do you come here everyday to follow it. These are just masochistic tendencies.

You love the game, come back when it's released. Anyways none of them ever actively dicuss the game. It is always Development. Always with the same repetitive blabbering.

So I don't understand this rational of coming to this thread. Just to get themselves frustrated and then posting toxic comments, expressing dissatisfaction and then coming back everyday to follow this routine. Are these mature people, because it doesn't seem like it. Mature people know to distance themselves from things that negatively affect their daily lives, these guys just go head-on into such negative things.

Hence my question stands, what is the motive, purpose, rational behind acting like this.

And I very well know these "fans" don't have an answer for this.
sabertooth on action

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes