darji

Nov 3, 2021
The update will not realease without this addon (no one knows what is about). L&P said that he will start of creation and rendering of v0.160 if the addon is not ready and the delay of addon/v0.155 will not reflected on 0.160. But I will not waiting 0.155 before the end of this month and that is the optimistic option.
No he said he will release the update mid feb. It will be short but hot. 4-5 weeks later than 0.160. He will mot wait till the addon is ready. Which he does not even know when to release

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hlextor

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
No he said he will release the update mid feb. It will be short but hot. 4-5 weeks later than 0.160. He will mot wait till the addon is ready. Which he does not even know when to release

Is it possible to release the update once you have it finished then do a second update once the “add on is done” ?

No, because this would destroy everything! You need to play this scene in its full dimension otherwise the suspense is broken. What I planned is like the essence of this scene without which it won't work.

0.155 will not be released until the addon is done! L&P said that he will be ready with HIS part of update somwhere in a mid February, but the addon depends of a helper and just 30% of work are L&P's share. So, be patient!

nexer

Forum Fanatic
Feb 5, 2019

Is it possible to release the update once you have it finished then do a second update once the “add on is done” ?

No, because this would destroy everything! You need to play this scene in its full dimension otherwise the suspense is broken. What I planned is like the essence of this scene without which it won't work.

0.155 will not be released until the addon is done! L&P said that he will be ready with HIS part of update somwhere in a mid February, but the addon depends of a helper and just 30% of work are L&P's share. So, be patient!
Who's milking now? :ROFLMAO:
We all are incorruptible until ... we find ourselves being just a little corruptible

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021

so we looking at mid march then :unsure:

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018

Am I misreading this or did L&P refer to himself in the third-person twice in one sentence?!

I don’t recall that being typical of his posts…?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Just checking, but what are others considering a short update? The 10 minutes it took for me to play the v.130 was actually twice as long as I was expecting, and certainly longer than the day 18 morning update.

It's obviously going to be a ridiculously short update for me (I probably wont even bother downloading it unless I hear there's something in the Morello event not connected to Aiden's tasks), so my definition probably isn't applicable.

Which is a Dylan route event, even if he's not there, since so far it's required to do Aiden's tasks. Like how the bonus storyline isn't an Ellie route event, even though she is there.
Imagine what will be with 3-th update of PD 13 for the people that are not sending Dylan to boarding school.
I wonder if this will be one of the updates with absolutely nothing for many people.
You start the game and you just see the words that's the end of the update.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Imagine what will be with 3-th update of PD 13 for the people that are not sending Dylan to boarding school.
I wonder if this will be one of the updates with absolutely nothing for many people.
You start the game and you just see the words that's the end of the update.
The 3rd update isn't solely for those sending Dylan to boarding school. It's for those who play the Dylan route, but send him to boarding school, so those that played the chicken fight scene and wanting him to end up with Amber. I'm expecting just as little content from that update as I am from the upcoming one. Essentially - Dylan comes home from boarding school, perhaps Ellie grumbles a bit now that the peace and quiet is ruined, then update over, so another update of maybe a half dozen renders and not worth the download.

But there are members here that play all routes, who I suspect will be the ones to enjoy the 3rd update the most. The Dylan/Amber route is the one where Dylan is the closest to actually sticking it into a woman after all.

Reactions: globsis

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Will this update be like before 1/3 of a day update, or 1 event update?
This update is the literature lesson (Aiden's 4th task), a bonus event, and an optional Morello event, presumably a solution to Aiden's blackmail for those that didn't send him to boarding school and let Carl solve it.

Reactions: ThunderStruck
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes