bayrischman

Feb 27, 2021
Time wise I hope you are overestimating. He needs to get to 3 PD year. What the results will be is totally up to the viewer. Alley will likely not see it as hot AF. I am getting to a point that 'program management' wise the project is doomed.
3 game days a year. what weed do smoke. it must be great. at the moment we can assume for a game day of almost 2 years at the pace and the blame assgned to the helpers,

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017

April is very unlikely. And if I start with the next update during the addon is being developed, there's no time lost! And it could be that just 4-5 weeks after 0.155 has been released, 0.160 will already follow. Plus you will get an absolutely great 0.155 update. Short but hot af!
One minute.
0.155 is the update we are waiting now,right?
The one that will be released around 100 days after previous update?
How this update will be short?
For around the same amount of time first update of PD 11 was 515 renders and first update of PD 12-466 renders.
1 playable day = 1 year of waiting? Or I'm wrong
You are wrong.At least according to PD 12-more than 430 days waiting.
And PD 13 doesn't looks like is going faster.
Around 100 days just for first update.
I really doubt that the other 9 updates of PD 13 will be taking only 20 days.Or even 30.

Aug 27, 2018

April is very unlikely. And if I start with the next update during the addon is being developed, there's no time lost! And it could be that just 4-5 weeks after 0.155 has been released, 0.160 will already follow. Plus you will get an absolutely great 0.155 update. Short but hot af!
What? April? Jesus...

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021

NO....

0.155 Mid FEB
0.160 4-5 Weeks after
“ad on” development afterwards
0.160 If released in 4-5 weeks, that means again a milking and boring event for Dylan fans. :unsure: :sneaky:

Utk1234

Aug 5, 2019

Still waiting for the bi-weekly update from Milfy City

t3alqdansam

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2021
3 game days a year. what weed do smoke. it must be great. at the moment we can assume for a game day of almost 2 years at the pace and the blame assgned to the helpers,
IF you read this you would see that is what I see as his minimum production rate if this has a chance to be completed. NOT what he is at. Ergo that is why I am skeptical this will ever be completed. If he maintains the current rate he will likely not get to PD 15 IMO.

Reactions: Toushiro

DIRTY MIND

Nov 21, 2021
If an update of only Dylan route events is going to be "milking and boring" for Dylan fans, how do you think the rest of us feel?
I know you like lesbian routes And I know if you like the Sam route on hetero routes.

I think you don't have to be bored because the lesbian routes are much hotter than the hetero paths in the story and already all the lesbian routes are way (progressed) too fast. And there are 4 big lesbian sex scenes with the main character over the next 7 days. But hetero routes only have 2 sex scenes. Even if those two sex scenes happen with any character, most fans will definitely be upset at the time.

Last edited:

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
And probably Christine. It's still nothing to look forward to for those of us that don't play the Dylan route. And the next couple of updates will be the same until (I believe) update #5 with the Sam event.
I got no problem with dylan with the other girls like marie-christine-emma-amber and i will play the dylan/ellie

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I think you don't have to be bored because the lesbian routes are much hotter than the hetero paths in the story and already all the lesbian routes are way too fast. And there are 4 big lesbian sex scenes with the main character over the next 7 days. But hetero routes only have 2 sex scenes. Even if those two sex scenes happen with any character, most fans will definitely be upset at the time.
Except you're completely ignoring that the next lesbian event wont be for another couple of years. So yeah, the wait is going to be boring, and I may well have moved on from this thread by then. The next "hot af" event on the Dylan route is this update. So optimistically at the end of this month.

Reactions: Beowulf72
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes