Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
By the other hand, I think mom/son bro/sis relationships won't come until the last update due Patreon rules and conditions about incest, I know we have some mom/daugther scenes and mom/son teasing, but that's some legal limbo I think.
This is "taken care of".

Hegzblarg

Jul 11, 2020
I'm a bit against animations idea. Would be better to finish the game and after that make an update ading animations, would be more practical.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
they have to be, NLT gets a lot done in 2 weeks so according to mr big talk we should see something that will blow our minds from these months of work
That's one of the many problems, L&P only sees extremes. Instead of testing two or three animations, he goes for 10 right out of the gates. Instead of discussing his animations as a "work in progress and investment in the future", they're instead touted as the best in any game. It's maddening because it's all so unnecessary. Two or three "good" animations in a game delivered on time would be much better than 10 great animations in a game delivered three months late.

Last edited:

neronxx

Jul 2, 2021
That's one of the many problems, L&P only sees extremes. Instead of testing two or three animations, he goes for 10 right out of the gates. Instead of discussing his animations as a "work on progress and investment in the future", they're instead touted as the best in any game. It's maddening because it's all so unnecessary. Two or three "good" animations in a game delivered on time would be much better than 10 great animations in a game delivered three months late.
Which game does your profile picture belong to?

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
That's one of the many problems, L&P only sees extremes. Instead of testing two or three animations, he goes for 10 right out of the gates. Instead of discussing his animations as a "work in progress and investment in the future", they're instead touted as the best in any game. It's maddening because it's all so unnecessary. Two or three "good" animations in a game delivered on time would be much better than 10 great animations in a game delivered three months late.
in fact no animations are needed but thats another conversation

but.. knowing you are going to do animations since you started the game in 2017
knowing your script because it was written in 2017
knowing that you'll have a sex scene in this update for years now
and then instead of preparing months before you leave it until the end so you can charge an extra 2 months on what was supposed to be the quickest update since ever..

something doesn't sound right

qzbuyfhsef

Aug 29, 2021
Knowing that normally L&P is faster on updates and that 1.60 is only 1/10 of a day playable normally in less than a month is it over?

sorry for english too

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
GingerSweetGirl. The MC is pretty damn hot too.
It's the story of a girl who discovers adult games and falls down the rabbit hole of online forums connected to her favorite games. Along the way players get to choose if she will be a productive member of internet forums, or a troll.

Honestly, I've played worse games than this.

Dunav

Apr 12, 2019
I might duplicate my comments every month, but I will say it again. It was obvious that the update wont be ready until the end of March, but is very rude that the developer base his excuse on lies. I dont care really much about the game anymore, people like him should lose his subscribers and take a lesson. I will say it again, after this update there wont be anymore new once or is going to be one more last that will be ready at the begging of the new winter, than after for sure it will be the end of this game.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes