Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
And to every single one of your side, What will you achieve by defending L&P. What can you change?

The people like you will always find a reason to defend him.
Same could be said for the reverse.
And to every single one of your sides, what will you achieve by criticizing L&P? What can you change? The people like you will always find a reason to complain about him.

Finyx

Mar 9, 2020
Well i dont know if this idea was allready mentioned or discussed but here is what COULD be.Jennifer is having sex with aiden/andre or only one of them and Sophia is watching them.She is pleasuring herself and imaginating that she would take jennifers place and here would be my idea.We will get a real sex scene with sophia and aiden/andre with some of the mentioned animations.This way we would get after 4 years a real sex scene with sophia and another man but because it is only in her imagination,storywise it would not be "too" soon.What do you guys think about this?is it possible and if this would be the case would you like it?Would be happy about your thoughts.

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
Well i dont know if this idea was allready mentioned or discussed but here is what COULD be.Jennifer is having sex with aiden/andre or only one of them and Sophia is watching them.She is pleasuring herself and imaginating that she would take jennifers place and here would be my idea.We will get a real sex scene with sophia and aiden/andre with some of the mentioned animations.This way we would get after 4 years a real sex scene with sophia and another man but because it is only in her imagination,storywise it would not be "too" soon.What do you guys think about this?is it possible and if this would be the case would you like it?Would be happy about your thoughts.
would be an easy cop out but to be fair the way the writing has been declining in the past updates it wouldn't surprise me at all
it would be the equivalent of fan art

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Except that a "real sex scene" with Sophia and another man isn't due until PD19 at the earliest. The best you can hope for is something like PD16, and that's probably only a hj or bj or something.

And at 2 or so years per PD, PD16 is still 8 years away.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Except that a "real sex scene" with Sophia and another man isn't due until PD19 at the earliest. The best you can hope for is something like PD16, and that's probably only a hj or bj or something.

I do not expect Sophia in this update to do bj and hj rather it will be safe to observe

Last edited:

Mr goose

Jun 16, 2020
if sophia imagines having sex with aiden it would be great, we would have the best scene in the game, but I don't think L&P will give us so much happiness

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
0.160 development, huh? I take it patrons are paying for progress bars now instead of ingame content.

Guys, remember when the 0.155 progress bar went from 50% to 55% on the CS front? I was hardly able to keep it in my pants, let me tell you! Here's hoping that the new progress bar will have such exciting moments aswell. How about you guys? Do you like even or odd numbers more? Can't wait to see how the P&T storyline is gonna play out. Think it will reach 100% again? Boy oh boy am I excited!

BOOM BOOM BOOM BOOM

Jun 25, 2017
0.160 development, huh? I take it patrons are paying for progress bars now instead of ingame content.

Guys, remember when the 0.155 progress bar went from 50% to 55% on the CS front? I was hardly able to keep it in my pants, let me tell you! Here's hoping that the new progress bar will have such exciting moments aswell. How about you guys? Do you like even or odd numbers more? Can't wait to see how the P&T storyline is gonna play out. Think it will reach 100% again? Boy oh boy am I excited!
And then the absolute climax when it reaches 100% on everything but it isn't actually done because the unnamed partner doing animations is still not done with his part yet :ROFLMAO:

Poser_Voyeur

Nov 14, 2020
It's the story of a girl who discovers adult games and falls down the rabbit hole of online forums connected to her favorite games. Along the way players get to choose if she will be a productive member of internet forums, or a troll.

Honestly, I've played worse games than this.
That's a game?? I thought it was an autobiographical statement from you!!
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

xxxorro

Jan 18, 2021
The narrative device of the daydream or the classic dream-that-feels-real can be used to give a "candy" to the reader while things are (slowly) building up. It has to be used wisely because it risks to spoil the rest of the story (IMO).
For example here in AWAM it made sense for Larry, when she started visualising the dirty fantasy he was telling her, or for Sam's dream, to give a visual of his account. They were part of the build up and they fit well in the narration. There are other circumstances, e.g. at the mall when Dylan told her about the meaning of MILF and what the other students say about her which got Sophia having "lewd thoughts" that didn't require visuals, the text (again, IMO) was enough to convey the idea and tease the reader.

Provided that we don't know exactly what is going to happen in the bonus scene (although the premise that you describe it's the hypothesis with the most consensus), I don't think that having an explicit sex scene directly involving Sophia as a daydream (with animations!) will be a good idea for the story at this stage. This is just my feeling, of course, and also it depends on how it would be made and told, there is always a way. But, idk, I think it will spoil too much the story.
My 2 cents ;)

Last edited:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

In 8 years there will be a GPU that will make an RTX 3090 look like it will be mid-range and L&P would not yet increase the production speed

• Haha
Reactions: Mertonus

Lupercalia

Formerly 'Herr Mannelig'
Feb 25, 2022
i am new, i played this game recently, is it true that it has been in production for 4 years?

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes