roro

May 29, 2017
Well that is now some of the dumbest stuff I've read in a while.
Many people are stupid and naive and simply don't check before spending money or even just giving money to people.
Why the fuck do you think stuff like the Nigerian Prince scam (Advance-fee scam) exists?
Why do you think there are laws in place for stuff like scams?
Because there are a lot of people in the world who are stupid and naive.
Sorry to tell you, but what I believe is stupid and naive is the dream some of you have, that all his Patrons stop supporting him and he finally see the light and starts develop faster.

derek1957

Aug 3, 2018
Well i dont know if this idea was allready mentioned or discussed but here is what COULD be.Jennifer is having sex with aiden/andre or only one of them and Sophia is watching them.She is pleasuring herself and imaginating that she would take jennifers place and here would be my idea.We will get a real sex scene with sophia and aiden/andre with some of the mentioned animations.This way we would get after 4 years a real sex scene with sophia and another man but because it is only in her imagination,storywise it would not be "too" soon.What do you guys think about this?is it possible and if this would be the case would you like it?Would be happy about your thoughts.
The narrative device of the daydream or the classic dream-that-feels-real can be used to give a "candy" to the reader while things are (slowly) building up. It has to be used wisely because it risks to spoil the rest of the story (IMO).
For example here in AWAM it made sense for Larry, when she started visualising the dirty fantasy he was telling her, or for Sam's dream, to give a visual of his account. They were part of the build up and they fit well in the narration. There are other circumstances, e.g. at the mall when Dylan told her about the meaning of MILF and what the other students say about her which got Sophia having "lewd thoughts" that didn't require visuals, the text (again, IMO) was enough to convey the idea and tease the reader.

Provided that we don't know exactly what is going to happen in the bonus scene (although the premise that you describe it's the hypothesis with the most consensus), I don't think that having an explicit sex scene directly involving Sophia as a daydream (with animations!) will be a good idea for the story at this stage. This is just my feeling, of course, and also it depends on how it would be made and told, there is always a way. But, idk, I think it will spoil too much the story.
My 2 cents ;)
Yeah, I suggested the slight possibility of a dream/fantasy sequence recently. My initial thought was that I wouldn't want one. I didn't like the Larry Morello fantasy or Sam's fantasy squence. But the more I think about the possibility - IF there is a voyeurism scene with Sophia watching Aiden and Jen going at it - perhaps she can't help but jill herself either in the hall or back at her desk. And then if there are some images of Sophia taking care of herself, interspersed with POV images within her mind of Aiden stuffing his "war god worthy" unit into her, that could be pretty sexy.

It could make future interactions between Sophia and Aiden anti-"climactic". But we'll worry about that down the road. In a way, I felt cheated by having the first time Aiden saw Sophia partially naked and groped her breast be when she didn't know it was Aiden. So this might be a way to steal back a scene with Sophia getting hammered by her "asshole" student, even if it's only in her mind.

Lots of "ifs" here though.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Yeah, I suggested the slight possibility of a dream/fantasy sequence recently. My initial thought was that I wouldn't want one. I didn't like the Larry Morello fantasy or Sam's fantasy squence. But the more I think about the possibility - IF there is a voyeurism scene with Sophia watching Aiden and Jen going at it - perhaps she can't help but jill herself either in the hall or back at her desk. And then if there are some images of Sophia taking care of herself, interspersed with POV images within her mind of Aiden stuffing his "war god worthy" unit into her, that could be pretty sexy.

It could make future interactions between Sophia and Aiden anti-"climactic". But we'll worry about that down the road. In a way, I felt cheated by having the first time Aiden saw Sophia partially naked and groped her breast be when she didn't know it was Aiden. So this might be a way to steal back a scene with Sophia getting hammered by her "asshole" student, even if it's only in her mind.

Lots of "ifs" here though.
Why put asshole in quotation marks? He is undeniably an asshole. The only question is whether as a player you admire or despise him for it.

Reactions: hzjujk

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
And to every single one of your side, What will you achieve by defending L&P. What can you change?

The people like you will always find a reason to defend him.
Always been curious about this, said it before I don't mind a different viewpoint but there are times like this, where I can't understand the other side.

Reactions: AlfredBundy4

Sabertooth__

Sep 23, 2020
in fact no animations are needed but thats another conversation

but.. knowing you are going to do animations since you started the game in 2017
knowing your script because it was written in 2017
knowing that you'll have a sex scene in this update for years now
and then instead of preparing months before you leave it until the end so you can charge an extra 2 months on what was supposed to be the quickest update since ever..

something doesn't sound right
Knowing he will have sex scenes and knowing which sex scene will be animated are different things.
He had done sex scenes with Liam too, he didn't include animations for that.

This is the 2nd part of the game starting, since it's a new part he most likely wants to add what he has been wanting to add.

Also I don't understand this ( not directed at you ), people say he should have done this in the background. But wouldn't it have still taken time. Finding, organization, learning. All of this will still take time. So whenever he was going to add these things that update would have taken long. There is no way around it.

botfed

Jan 27, 2021
Progress bar means nothing. We got all 100, but update didn't released. So what's the point? If animation was planned before we got 100, why he told us about it after? And same old song. No update because of some new reason.
It looks like some employer always late to his work, never came sharp. Only excuses.
LP never change.
Current update volume is great too. We have 1/3 part of a day per update. Same speed less content. I'm waiting went we get 1/10 PD per update and he say it's because of something.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes