Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
why would he budge from his view? He has a vision for his game and where it goes. This is actually pretty normal for an artist. In the end he explains why it is happening not how you can tell him what should change.

Andgiving the comments on Patreon people support his vision. Why should he care what this forum thinks about him and his game?
Yes, as a hobby writer myself I know quite well where I want my stories to go and want to achieve, BUT there are limits to your, everyones, vision! And more in L&P´s case, the main critic which has become toxic sometimes with quite a good reason, is NOT even about the artistic vision, but his glacial updates and obvious lies! Do you get this, darji?

Reactions: Toushiro

Old Dog

Formerly 'Old Sea Dog'
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
why would he budge from his view? He has a vision for his game and where it goes. This is actually pretty normal for an artist. In the end he explains why it is happening not how you can tell him what should change.

Andgiving the comments on Patreon people support his vision. Why should he care what this forum thinks about him and his game? He does not need patreons to make a iving. He already have these patreons unlike many other smaller developer or games here.
He has already budged from his view(once that we know of)when he removed the "Twist".
Who do you think helped him build up his number?????F95 site and the forum where people discuss the game and also the Fan Art section.

Last edited:

momojean

Sep 15, 2017
no animation promo today
It clearly means that this guy doesn't have a single animation ready yet. while we are in mid March.
I'll let you do the math and guess the actual release date of the next update... given the difficulty he told us about making a single animation.
I think he's realizing how screwed up he is this time around, and maybe he's even considering quitting right away because he can't find answers to his fans' persistent questions anymore.

• Angry
Reactions: lord_carta

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Just think about why they are needed at all, everyone has already forgotten about them, I know that they will return and so on, but from the point of view of planning, it's fucking stupid, I think he himself did not think that everything would be at the beginning for so long :D
View attachment 1702512
They'll return long enough to bang their brains out in the museum scene. Patricia will definitely break whatever rules she has with her husband, that's been constantly alluded to in a few scenes depending on player choices. Where would the fun of it be if she didn't? It's possible L&P will just make it another pointless and casual teasing scene though.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
he does this more and more on Patreon. He also answers Questions if you as a Patreon member write him an E-Mail. He just does not speak to people here because most of the hostility and toxicity every time in this thread

As for the Story. I always thought he knows exactly where he is going thats also how he has set up events far into the future.

I agree he could be faster but in the end he also explained a lot why there was this delay this time and how he had to search for a person already three times .
I already doubt the dev knows exactly where is he going.Otherwise there is no way a 36-40 months story that he wants to tell us to turn into something like 200 months.

Reactions: pavlogrk
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes