neminem

Dec 29, 2021
Someone spoke of animation/s for this next update. Any word on whether or not an animation percentage completion bar will be added to the existing suite of completion bars? thanks

kimber700

Oct 28, 2022
More Q & A...

1. As a creator, who do you personally like the most other than Sophia?
2. Who is the most significant relationship with Sophia?
3. Are there any new characters come out in the rest of play days?
4. when do you think we could see a straight sex with Sophia in a real time?
5. Do you create AWAM yourself or with a team?

Lust & Passion
To:Kimb

Fri, Feb 10 at 1:14 PM

1. I can't say that just like that. I like all characters in their own way. Otherwise I wouldn't have included them. Maybe I like Dylan's story a little more. And actually also the 2nd side job since I got some weakness for hot femal teacher/students teaching thing.

2. It's a choicebased game, so the player decides that

3. At least no important ones

4. I already answered that on Patreon. It will still take some time. Lesbian sex event will come first

5. Myself. But I got an animations helper and someone who's checking the code. Also someone who checks grammar

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
More Q & A...

L&P
1. Maybe I like Dylan's story a little more. And actually also the 2nd side job since I got some weakness for hot female teacher/students teaching thing.
Interesting because , for me, those two storylines are the weakest and cringiest.

There's an adage for creatives - kill your darlings. ie if you really, really like an element in something you are creating, you should probably get rid of it.

But, that's just me, because this thread has shown there are also fans of the same things as L&P.

hotNess

Jun 25, 2020
More Q & A...

2. Who is the most significant relationship with Sophia?
3. Are there any new characters come out in the rest of play days?
4. when do you think we could see a straight sex with Sophia in a real time?
5. Do you create AWAM yourself or with a team?

Lust & Passion
To:Kimb

Fri, Feb 10 at 1:14 PM

1. I can't say that just like that. I like all characters in their own way. Otherwise I wouldn't have included them. Maybe I like Dylan's story a little more. And actually also the 2nd side job since I got some weakness for hot femal teacher/students teaching thing.

2. It's a choicebased game, so the player decides that

3. At least no important ones

4. I already answered that on Patreon. It will still take some time. Lesbian sex event will come first

5. Myself. But I got an animations helper and someone who's checking the code. Also someone who checks grammar
"It will take some time." Alright guys see you for the lesbian sex when we get flying cars.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Interesting because , for me, those two storylines are the weakest and cringiest.

There's an adage for creatives - kill your darlings. ie if you really, really like an element in something you are creating, you should probably get rid of it.

But, that's just me, because this thread has shown there are also fans of the same things as L&P.
For me they're the weakest in that they seem rely on the player being into the particular kink - M/S for Dylan, and young boys for the 2nd side job.

This is speaking as someone that started playing the game for the GW route. Saw that for the Ellie and Patricia routes they aren't particularly Filthy, so somewhat reasonable given what we know of the characters. The first Ellie points come from Sophia simply accepting a compliment from Ellie. Contrasted with the first Dylan points which come from him sitting on Sophia's lap and breaking the law. The only reason to chose the Dylan option is that you've already decided you're playing the Dylan route.

But then (as I've said ad nasuem), I see the start of the Sam route in a similar light with the basketball game. I fail to see how a sports teacher would let boys get away with a technical foul.

Reactions: palmtrees89

Riversayt

Jan 27, 2023
That depends on what you mean by "similar". Are you looking for a good VN, good storytelling? Are you looking for a good game with a female MC? Are you looking for a game with lots of routes and LI? Precise please :)
aga mozhno skazat' chto vso srazu no polshe chto by ona byla pachti pakhoy etoy igry
yeah, you can say that everything at once, but more so that she would be the pochti pakha of this game

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
aga mozhno skazat' chto vso srazu no polshe chto by ona byla pachti pakhoy etoy igry
yeah, you can say that everything at once, but more so that she would be the pochti pakha of this game
First, next time everything in english, please. This is an english-only forum. It happens that I translate comments for someone. But these are exceptions.

To your question:
Well, games that are exactly like this don't really exist. It will be a long time before this one really gets going. But I recommend pursuing this thread further. Day X will come. And then all hell broke loose :p

A VN that is at least similar in quality and length, but where the sex hasn't really started yet, would be:
The Deluca Family

A very good, already quite well developed VN with plenty of content, but with male MC is:
Being a Dik

And then I have a few more, very promising VNs of different stages of development, which I also follow with great interest:

Free pass
Summer's gone
Mother-lovers-society

Maybe this will help you.

There are many more, but the quality hasn't convinced me yet.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
"It will take some time." Alright guys see you for the lesbian sex when we get flying cars.
It took six years to see a month in the game.
If add another month in the game, we have to wait another six years.

this developer needs a story writer.

Reactions: hotNess

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
It took six years to see a month in the game.
If add another month in the game, we have to wait another six years.

this developer needs a story writer.
There is no lack of story. It's the many paths with which the developer has taken over. Aand it's the high-resolution render that eats up so much time.

Reactions: hotNess and Bane71

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
There is no lack of story. It's the many paths with which the developer has taken over. Aand it's the high-resolution render that eats up so much time.
The reason why the story writer that he need it is because of repeated events and stories that don't progress.

indeed, everything will happen in the next month?

What if the developer is planning a year in the game?

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
Have you considered how many of those active on the forum are former supporters who quit supporting AWAM due to the Very slow progress, failure to build the team to increase development speed (repeatedly promised and never delivered); choice to move the goal posts repeatedly (how much money/number of supporters required to meet the next goal published on Patreon/SS)?

I was a supporter until this month. I can tell you he deletes comments or simply is too 'busy' to address supporter concerns about development speed.

After Years of milking, I just got tired of it and stopped supporting him.

If you want to support him, and everything he promises and does not deliver, that is your right.

Everyone has the right to comment on any creator. For ex., I did not like how long it took George RR Martin to write the latest book in GOT. I stopped buying his books due to the length of time between books and how it was getting worse. I'm not saying my choice to stop buying his books influenced his writing habits any more than my choice to stop supporting L&P will cause him the loss of sleep wondering about where his next meal is coming from.

I Am saying I have the right to comment on the difference between the words L&P uses - like commitments to build a team - and the actions we see/don't see.

It's called talking the talk versus walking the walk.
Time for my monthly post.
I am going to say this again. L&P is not selling anything so you or anyone else cannot be 'milked'. Those that contribute to his work on Patreon or elsewhere are only paying for monthly access to what L&P provide. If L&P takes 3 months to create an update, then that is a decision each subscriber makes on his/her own.
I cancelled my Apple+ until they get around to releasing the next Ted Lasso series but I dont accuse Apple+ of milking because it's taken over a year.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
For me they're the weakest in that they seem rely on the player being into the particular kink - M/S for Dylan, and young boys for the 2nd side job.
Yup. L&P could of said that he likes the school setting in general with Sophia teaching her students including Aiden's Blackmail, Zac, Jennifer etc. but he's particularly fond of a route involving literal children instead. Not going to blame anyone for their kinks, but I sometimes do wonder what most people here would think of that route if it were a male MC "teaching" little girls.

I personally can't help but feel a certain degree of disgust towards this particular route, and I'm more than glad we've got another sidejob to avoid playing this one.

kewlbigdan

Feb 3, 2018
That being said I do believe L&P is in love with his characters and will continue to tease with the interruptions which seem to be his way out of almost every sexual situation.
So look forward to more interruptions right at the breath taking moment...

DonutMan

Dec 3, 2016
God, I absolutely love and hate this game. Some of the scenes in the game are among the hottest I've seen in recent memory. Honestly, all of my hate is because of its development speed. I'm not talking about 'milking', just how slowly things are coming out. The game as SO many LIs of both sexes that it's impossible to keep people happy when updates now basically consist of just a single scene with a single LI.

The best way I can express my frustration is to highlight the release schedule-

We started this playable day (the 13th playable day for Sophia), with the release on April 4th, 2022. In the 7 updates of the 13th day so far, we have gone from morning thru the afternoon. There are 4(!) updates scheduled for the evening of the 13th day, which will put us into Fall of 2023 if the development pace stays the same. If so, that's a year and a half of development for a single playable day. That's insane. My personal feeling is that either something needs to change or this game will never be finished.

The post I got all this information from (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-v0-180-lust-passion.5944/post-8120982), has a rough outline up to day 31. If L&S keeps the current pace of 1 day in game for 1.5 years of development, he will finish day 31 sometime in the year 2040.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
The game will be abandoned as soon as people lose interest in Sophia, specifically when the guys have seen all the "necessary" scenes of her.

So that is reason the dev trying to extend it as far as possible until then. Guys don't need to keep counting time when the game is completed, it's meaningless :)

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
We started this playable day (the 13th playable day for Sophia), with the release on April 4th, 2022. In the 7 updates of the 13th day so far, we have gone from morning thru the afternoon. There are 4(!) updates scheduled for the evening of the 13th day, which will put us into Fall of 2023 if the development pace stays the same. If so, that's a year and a half of development for a single playable day. That's insane. My personal feeling is that either something needs to change or this game will never be finished.
The last update was a rather short one, and out of the remaining 4 atleast 2 are major updates of PD13, with a bunch of animations and likely way more renders aswell. L&P already said that he's hoping to release the next update sometime in April I believe, but that is highly unlikely if you ask me. I'd say May, possibly even June is more realistic considering it's supposedly a major update with animations. That said, I think it would be a big surprise if he could finish this PD before the end of 2023, which would put us at over 2 years of development for a single PD. I really don't see the end of it being in Fall 2023.

But yeah, other than that, I 100% agree with your post.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes