3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
The story has a lot of potential, but being a kinetic game unfortunately it castrates the aforementioned, beautiful settings, a well-made Venice, almost all appreciable characters, except for the management of the father-in-law, a cliché in the world of the rich with fathers above all respect , neither towards the wife, nor towards the children, that the wife falls under the domination of the father-in-law seems like a done deal, even too easy to read now, I could be wrong, but if this happened, it would be the journey of the two lovers, father-in-law - daughter-in-law certainly erotic, but I would expect as right, in a Venice that has already had similar dramas, a bad ending for the two lovers, punished, rightly by the husband, while other adventures done on her own, but only for true pleasure, not because dominated , it wouldn't make sense to seek sexual freedom, at least for a while, from the absence of her husband, from her father's rules, for what, to end up under the clutches of a man like her father-in-law, this would transform her into the usual whore, seen and seen again. My thoughts
Yes, you are absolutely right in that it is a familiar chlisè and the transformation of a whore also bothers me.
In fact in the next episodes we see a Nicole who fights with herself.
Augusto is actually the only one who understands what Nicole really wants and makes a mistake helps Nicole to face her fantasies by taking her straight to Thomas.
And this will be a starting point, but I need time to show it.

Unfortunately due to lack of resources I have been forced to speed up the start by already giving you an advanced situation. My aim will be to show you why Nicole has these kinds of fantasies and what she really wants.
If I succeed the ending has the unbelievable of course I can't say anything but if I do it will be something new.
I really hope I won't disappoint you and follow me closely because as I wrote to you privately I like to deal with attentive readers.
Thank you again

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
You seem to have found your way. The story is cliché, but at least is not the umpteenth VN about a young coming back home to fuck his entire family. My complain is with Nicole and Angela's relation progress. It seem rushed. Even if I understand Nicole' strong needs of intimacy and affection. The transformation is going a little bit too fast.
Regarding Peter, his only role will only be to be a cuck?

Reactions: RCC14

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
You seem to have found your way. The story is cliché, but at least is not the umpteenth VN about a young coming back home to fuck his entire family. My complain is with Nicole and Angela's relation progress. It seem rushed. Even if I understand Nicole' strong needs of intimacy and affection. The transformation is going a little bit too fast.
Regarding Peter, his only role will only be to be a cuck?
Yes, Peter is designed to be a real cuckold who will face for the first time in his life the pleasure of knowing and seeing with his own eyes his beloved wife cheating on him and enjoy this pleasure.

Reactions: michelita

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Yup forced lesbian content not good. It spoils it! Why are they always so aggresive? That is a rhetorical question.

Reactions: RCC14

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Is there a way to change the black color of the dialogues to white (or something different from black) ?
Kind of hard to read the black text ...

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
Is there a way to change the black color of the dialogues to white (or something different from black) ?
No there is no way unfortunately. I think I will have to darken the background part of the dialogue a bit more to solve the problem.

Reactions: patrickB

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Generally in all Ren'py games you can press Shift+A
to bring up an accessibility menu. Choose High Contrast there, maybe that helps.

Reactions: patrickB

BiberonSZeta

Apr 17, 2017
CORRECT PC version: Mega
I'm a bit confused, but the puntata1 means "episode 1", and putata2 means "episode 2" - if you remove the puntata2.rpy also , it will remove the gameplay for episode/version 2 ? If I'm wrong then please let me know. I'm not sure how to check in renpy, but to me there is a conflict between what is defined in version 1 vs version 2 of the game

[later edit] To me the fix was to to remove the double definition error in the two puntata files, was to remove all rpyc files from the /game folder and leave only the rpy. All rpyc files will be recreated at game lanch, as they are recompiled from the existing rpy files! [/later edit]

Last edited:

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
The game is tagged NETORARE, but from the description and all the comment it seems there is NO netorare at all, so it's "safe" for people that don't like netorare. It seems the direction is opposite to netorare, because the MC is cheating and the cuck is the husband. So you should use the proper tags removing "netorare" and adding cheating. The point of view of netorare or cheating is the MC. Otherwise mostly all games here should be labelled netorare.
The developer should clarify this aspect.

Reactions: Panos24

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I'm a bit confused, but the puntata1 means "episode 1", and putata2 means "episode 2" - if you remove the puntata2.rpy also , it will remove the gameplay for episode/version 2 ? If I'm wrong then please let me know. I'm not sure how to check in renpy, but to me there is a conflict between what is defined in version 1 vs version 2 of the game

[later edit] To me the fix was to to remove the double definition error in the two puntata files, was to remove all rpyc files from the /game folder and leave only the rpy. All rpyc files will be recreated at game lanch, as they are recompiled from the existing rpy files! [/later edit]
You download that link you mentioned and do not have to modify anything

Reactions: BiberonSZeta

mobius.b

Aug 26, 2020
be careful, there is a file named "putata2.rpyc ", yes there is a space after. for windows, this is a pain in the ass to remove. i used 7zip to rename and remove the file. downloaded the game from the op.

azel1

Oct 12, 2020
There will be both in practice.
An NTR inspired by Japanese classics that will involve Peter and his wife Misako
And an NTR (Betrayal.)Caused by Nicole's sinful fantasy that will make her want to fulfil her fantasies.
I must say that I also love the path between Nicole and Angela is made of love and sweetness so I have to figure out whether to integrate it into the story or open a path just for the two of them.
I would like not to run into menus but I am considering separating love and sin.
A path just for the two of them would be awesome, in my opinion.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes