3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022

v2.0 is out, but for $12.50 (or $17 on Patreon)...yeah, there is an Itch.io page for this game.

juanides

Oct 5, 2021
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\game/puntata2.rpy.
ScriptError: Name ('game/puntata1.rpy', 1702251763, 369) is defined twice, at game/puntata1.rpy:201 and game/puntata2.rpy:136.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 487, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 463, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
ScriptError: Name ('game/puntata1.rpy', 1702251763, 369) is defined twice, at game/puntata1.rpy:201 and game/puntata2.rpy:136.

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\game/puntata2.rpy.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 277, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 490, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 297, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 809, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn) # type: ignore
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 487, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "D:\Games\AWV-2-pc\renpy\script.py", line 463, in check_name
raise ScriptError("Name %s is defined twice, at %s:%d and %s:%d." %
I tried to start the game again and it works perfectly.
Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

jstreet

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2018
I kept getting puntata2.rpyc so I went to look in the game folder and seen there is two files named puntata2.rpyc.

Mar 28, 2018
Yes, MeiLing appears to be correct.

The error on start-up

is resolved if you delete Puntata2.rpy and Puntata2.rpyc from the game folder.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
I just want be sure of something. This is and will always be a kinetic novel with no choice options for the player, correct?

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have played 0.1, but there will be also netorase (sharing/cuckold), or it will be only netorare (cheating)?

• Angry
Reactions: Pitrik

Ilcoriglianese forte

Sep 7, 2023
The story has a lot of potential, but being a kinetic game unfortunately it castrates the aforementioned, beautiful settings, a well-made Venice, almost all appreciable characters, except for the management of the father-in-law, a cliché in the world of the rich with fathers above all respect , neither towards the wife, nor towards the children, that the wife falls under the domination of the father-in-law seems like a done deal, even too easy to read now, I could be wrong, but if this happened, it would be the journey of the two lovers, father-in-law - daughter-in-law certainly erotic, but I would expect as right, in a Venice that has already had similar dramas, a bad ending for the two lovers, punished, rightly by the husband, while other adventures done on her own, but only for true pleasure, not because dominated , it wouldn't make sense to seek sexual freedom, at least for a while, from the absence of her husband, from her father's rules, for what, to end up under the clutches of a man like her father-in-law, this would transform her into the usual whore, seen and seen again. My thoughts

Reactions: luxury1970

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
I have played 0.1, but there will be also netorase (sharing/cuckold), or it will be only netorare (cheating)?
There will be both in practice.
An NTR inspired by Japanese classics that will involve Peter and his wife Misako
And an NTR (Betrayal.)Caused by Nicole's sinful fantasy that will make her want to fulfil her fantasies.
I must say that I also love the path between Nicole and Angela is made of love and sweetness so I have to figure out whether to integrate it into the story or open a path just for the two of them.
I would like not to run into menus but I am considering separating love and sin.

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes