3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

mvwxr7

Dec 14, 2021
No there is no way unfortunately. I think I will have to darken the background part of the dialogue a bit more to solve the problem.
I went into the script file and modified the color on the text. the what_color="#000000" is what makes it unreadable. Just change them to the same color and they will display in the color of the Character's name. Modified script file attached.

define nicole = Character("Nicole", color="#dc95dd", what_color="#dc95dd",font="Arial Black.ttf")
define liam = Character("Liam", color="#e9f034", what_color="#e9f034",font="Arial Black.ttf")

define angela = Character("Angela", color="#e9967a", what_color="e9967a",font="Arial Black.ttf")
define augusto = Character("Augusto", color="#5f9ea0", what_color="#5f9ea0",font="Arial Black.ttf")
define gianni = Character("Gianni", color="#dc143c", what_color="#dc143c",font="Arial Black.ttf")

define alexa = Character("Alexa", color="#e9f034", what_color="#e9f034",font="Arial Black.ttf")

define thomas = Character("Thomas", color="#6495ed", what_color="#6495ed",font="Arial Black.ttf") #papà di liam
define katrin = Character("Katrin", color="#dc95dd", what_color="#dc95dd",font="Arial Black.ttf") #mamma di liam

define corriere = Character("Courier ( Corriere)", color="#e9f034", what_color="#e9f034",font="Arial Black.ttf")
define sabrina = Character("Sabrina", color="#dc95dd", what_color="#dc95dd",font="Arial Black.ttf")

define pensieronicole = Character("Thinking Nicole (Pensiero)", color="#fff8dc", what_color="#fff8dc",font="Arial Black.ttf")
define pensieroangela = Character("Thinking Angela (Pensiero)", color="#fff8dc", what_color="#fff8dc",font="Arial Black.ttf")
define pensieromisako = Character("Thinking Misako (Pensiero)", color="#fff8dc", what_color="#fff8dc",font="Arial Black.ttf")
define pensierothomas = Character("Thinking Thomas (Pensiero)", color="#e9f034", what_color="#e9f034",font="Arial Black.ttf")

define misako = Character("Misako", color="#228b22", what_color="#228b22",font="Arial Black.ttf")
define piter = Character("Peter", color="#c0c0c0", what_color="#c0c0c0",font="Arial Black.ttf")
define peter = Character("Peter", color="#c0c0c0", what_color="#c0c0c0",font="Arial Black.ttf")
define luca = Character("Luca", color="#0000ff", what_color="#0000ff",font="Arial Black.ttf")

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Decent so far. Only thing that felt weird to me is the relationship between Angela and Nicole felt like it's progressing to quickly like it's rushed. I do hope Nicole gets some opportunities to explore other sexual desires with other people besides Angela on her own accord. Instead of Thomas creating it for her as it seems to me Nicole is giving into Thomas a bit to easily.

Reactions: neronwtf

luxury1970

Sep 20, 2023
If this game goes on like it started it will be among one of the greats in this site.

Great models. Great writing.

I hope it goes into kinky stuff.
Hello friend, I am glad you enjoyed my story.
Nicole's perversion is in the fact that she wants to feel submissive and in the course of the episodes we will discover together how this desire of hers came about.
Nicole realises that Angela is the only person who makes her feel loved and will do anything to have her.
In the next episode there will be a big twist that nobody expects.
I hope I will not disappoint you.
A hug from your friend Luana.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes