Unity Completed Abandoned: A Tale Of Forgotten Lives [v1.0] [Kerni]

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes

notaspen

Jun 26, 2020
Regexp is life, regexp is love!
Well, until it takes 10 seconds to replace in jetbrains and you accidentally replacing something wrong...

Well yes :=)
I love hashtables xD

Anyway , the storyx file must be this "convoluted" because many things must be stored inside of it. For every frame every action must be implemented in this.
and...

What a shame.. nobody looks into the story mod folder where my "partner application" is stored >_<

This flash aplication stored there allows for user to either spellcheck (this is what the most people do) or (what nobody does) rewrite entire section or add new events.
IF you want to know more in the "story mod" folder is also a little tutorial which explains a tiny bit (not a good tutorial to be honest xD)
I didn't even notice that there was a partner application, I'm so sorry!

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Have you gotten the message from the base yet? She tells you how. You exit your ship and 'fly' to the big entrance door and 'push the button' to the right of the entrance. You have to keep your direction buttons down to go in a specific direction. look at your keyboard layout.jpg you did bring a power cell, right?

Reactions: greggjennings

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
yes, just got confused in flight drifted to space, it reset to ship and i never could find the door again. thank you will try again later.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
if you think so :)
And since you did not specific the error and just plain say the game is bad i can not help you either (i guess the grahpic settings are just set to the lowest tier , needs to be fantastic and not just -fastest-)

I will create one later but as always , no official support.
it is not an error, your game is unplayable. it took me 3 days and message here on the board just to figure out how to enter the base. i got power on and my ship into the base. found some coffee. but no map and no way to figure out what I'm supposed to do. i found 4 doors none of which open and only 1 gets any kind of response, namely amy telling me i'm not allowed to enter. look nobody wants a game where you stay stuck in the same room for days trying figure out WTF we're supposed to do.

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
<sigh> when you download the game, look through the files. there should be a graphic showing you the controls. Also a folder with HELP maps that show you the interior layout of the base. If you give up on this game you'll miss out on some great stuff. Just a look at the maps will show you what you're missing. Also, what puzzles me is that you're not seeming to get the 'walkthru' clues/directions that Aimie should be giving you in audio...have you got no sound? If you get them, she leads you to the first girl, herself. This is a great exploration game. Also. the F1 button gives you current quest and help.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
greggjennings To put this politely, you are aware this is a completed game, right?
Activity and responses are going to be slow. professorx10 is right that help files and maps are already in the game. Explore a bit, wander around a bit. Out of 38 reviews, only 2 people didnt like it and even they gave it 2 stars instead of 1.
Have a little patience and you will enjoy it more (this also stands true in real life)

B1aCkIe_Duquesne

May 26, 2020
Hello everyone, would appreciate a little help here, my game basically won't start up. The loading screen reaches 90% and then stagnates forever.

What could be wrong? Lacking space on my PC? It says on the label that I have 4GB memory.

Cheers.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
Hello everyone, would appreciate a little help here, my game basically won't start up. The loading screen reaches 90% and then stagnates forever.

What could be wrong? Lacking space on my PC? It says on the label that I have 4GB memory.

Cheers.
It could be the RAM being the issue. This game essentially loads everything into RAM and runs it from there.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Oh my... >_<

is there a WT for this game? i will wait for a reply, but I'm on the verge of deleting it as unplayable.
So. i never made a walkthrough for this game since it is very straightforward and you will never encounter a bad end.

If you want to know what you should be doing now after you are in the base here is a little insturction
1. after your spaceship landed go into it and use the big blöack devices on the left (your helmet should disappear)
2. then go to upstairs in the hangar and walk to the elevator and use it "button e" and go to the laboratory section
3. use the airlock/passage/scanner to the left and from there on out it is an easy walk (just walk straight forward to the little storage area)

If you encounter a minigame you can either
1 skip it..
2. do it..
3.. win with ctrl+w (works also for the tower defense minigame but not for the chastity trail minigame)

It could be the RAM being the issue. This game essentially loads everything into RAM and runs it from there.
Before you start the game you will see a prompt which lets you set the graphics quality. Try it first with "fastest" and then work your way up until it crashed (I guess the textures are just too much for your RAM)

Hope this helps ^_^

Reactions: KingArthur101

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
greggjennings To put this politely, you are aware this is a completed game, right?
Activity and responses are going to be slow. professorx10 is right that help files and maps are already in the game. Explore a bit, wander around a bit. Out of 38 reviews, only 2 people didnt like it and even they gave it 2 stars instead of 1.
Have a little patience and you will enjoy it more (this also stands true in real life)
I press F1 and the brightness changes on my laptop. I have a brand new 8 Gig Ram cromebook. so its not a hardware issue. i have sound off so no do not hear amie...... the music was too loud and annoying.\ there is no "help " file there is a read me with keyboard layout, which is worthless as none of F keys work on my computer for the game. there is no map in any of the files as I've opened all of them., abandon screen shot.png

Last edited:

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I press F1 and the brightness changes on my laptop. I have a brand new 8 Gig Ram cromebook. so its not a hardware issue. i have sound off so no do not hear amie...... the music was too loud and annoying.\ there is no "help " file there is a read me with keyboard layout, which is worthless as none of F keys work on my computer for the game. there is no map in any of the files as I've opened all of them.,
The folder is called " AATOFL item maps " It has 6 .png images
AATOFL_Minimap_CrewQuarters.PNG AATOFL_Minimap_Command_Items.png Like this

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
Any tips on the Chastity Trail game? Have no idea how to win this?
You can control Aemi/vivian with a click on the ground (A purple vortex should appear)
if you are playing the unique event from the crew quarters then just navigate Vivian/aemi through the dungeon.

If you are playing the generic version you need to first go into one wing of the dungeon to use one lever , then in the other and back into the middle where a door should be open now.

greggjennings

Jun 19, 2020
You can control Aemi/vivian with a click on the ground (A purple vortex should appear)
if you are playing the unique event from the crew quarters then just navigate Vivian/aemi through the dungeon.

If you are playing the generic version you need to first go into one wing of the dungeon to use one lever , then in the other and back into the middle where a door should be open now.
I'm trapped in the hanger! finally figured out how to open the door form space, hooked up power, landed ship. now none of the 4 doors i found will open. no dungeon, found some coffee, but no events, no diamond.

Kerni

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2017
I'm trapped in the hanger! finally figured out how to open the door form space, hooked up power, landed ship. now none of the 4 doors i found will open. no dungeon, found some coffee, but no events, no diamond.
As i mentioned in my last post to you , you ned to go intothe spaceship again and use the big black boxes.
1595751993695.png

After that your helmet will disappear and then you can use the elevator upstairs and go to the laboratory section.

And i did a bit research... there is a playthrough through my game avaliable.

Reactions: Regardie

Delas

Feb 12, 2018
first, the game is really great , one of the best adult games i ever play. i played it long time ago and want to enjoy it again.

i play the 0.96.2 patch and i think somethink is strange,

the girls start to to naughty stuff right away,,, i mean really at the beginning after i rescure the 2nd girl.

they have 0 arousel but 1 start mastrubating and the other was joining instantly.

i think in old version or without the patch is was different and need time..

or maybe i am wrong and this is just random???

4.40 star(s) 55 Votes