4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
The main issue with Katrine is that her spoken text gives out yandere vibes.
To me at least.
There was a whole discussion about the different -dere types quite a while back.

In the simplest terms I can muster Katrine seems like the "I love you. Nobody else does! Nobody else will!" type of girl that happily resorts to (deadly?) violence to achieve her goals. Including the goal itself to prevent others from achieving it. ("If I can't have it, no one can!")
That just makes Katrine sound even hotter to me lol

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Problem being that the very first updates are always crucial if one want to build momentum around their game. A lot of people on this thread mentionned that.

One trick that devs should follow is to always have 1 or 2 updates ready to go before they launch the very first build.
This allows devs to launch their first updates within a reasonable timing, while also avoiding any big delay if something bad happens. Then devs should always try to have at least one update in advance during the whole development of the game.

I know that it's easier said than done but that's what should be done.
Well yea, duh. I'm not defending the guy. He probably also knew that was the case but maybe fumbled the ball. I'm just saying I didn't see it coming.

Like goddamn, man. How are you gonna find that one post then not find the rest of the conversation we had?
It's like I'm dealing with the same shit on repeat.

Last edited:

mehdiking1368

Mar 24, 2020
The cutest designer on road to becoming the cutest game dev! Hyped about the release beta was good :love: Can't wait to see everyone's reaction.

Don't forget to join the discord everyone!

Also patch for the cultured ones has been attached.
Inc Patch was not working. I edited this patch and problem is gone. Enjoy :LOL:

Reactions: Dr Frankenstein

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Please look towards Acting Lessons to understand the trauma a yandere actually can inflict on the player.
Especially a rejected one.
My trauma wasn't caused by her. It was caused by that fucker DPC not permitting me to save Missy unless I was fucking her. Crazy redhead nurse wasn't that big a surprise, just the ridiculous restrictions placed upon my MC action.

But props to him as a writer, I guess. I don't remotely give a shit about other characters to that degree in other games.

-Dreamer-

Jun 1, 2017
The game looks great, but I don't dare to play it, as I keep feeling like it will be abandoned. There is little communication, rarely any updates on the state of progress after the release of the first version, which is very strange in my opinion. All of this signals to me, that I should stay away from this game, because sooner or later, it will face a premature death.
I'll be happy to be wrong.

jadenyuki

Oct 9, 2019
How long is this episode 1? Renders look amazing but I don't to play for 1 hour and have to wait for 10 months.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
We have something in common...
This is rather enigmatic to me. What do you have in common? His awful English? Probably not. His sense of humour? He doesn't seem to have any. His sense of politeness? It doesn't seem so. :unsure:
It's mere curiosity on my behalf. :)

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes