4.30 star(s) 77 Votes

Ukulelele

Uploader
Game Developer
Aug 1, 2022
Hey, guys! I know how hard it is for new developers to make their first game updates. You never know when to stop and how polished the game should look...

Yuno and I launched our games around the same date so I know exactly all the emotions he feeling right now. I’m sure he’s under an incredible amount of pressure wanting to provide the best possible content to his players. He may very well have gone into low posting mode to focus more on his masterpiece. But he's still here, he didn't leave the game and his supporters.

Please, stop blaming him! It's not helping at all. I urge you to reduce the amount of discussion and just patiently wait for him to finish. I'm sure that right now he's doing his best to live up to your expectations!

Yuno Gasai, if you have troubles with coding, feel free to DM me in Discord. I'm one of the Ren'Py contributors and I've been working with this engine for three years, so I hope my experience is enough to help you.

001.jpg

Last edited:

NathanD7

Jun 30, 2018
Hey, guys! I know how hard it is for new developers to make their first game updates. You never know when to stop and how polished the game should look...

Yuno and I launched our games around the same date and I can tell what he feels right now. He's under strong pressure of responsibility to his players. He may well have gone to low posting mode to focus more on his masterpiece. But he's still here, he didn't leave the game and his supporters.

Please, stop blaming him! It's not helping at all. I urge you to reduce the amount of discussion and just patiently wait for him to finish. I'm sure that right now he's doing his best to meet your expectations!

Yuno Gasai, if you have troubles with coding, feel free to DM me in Discord. I'm one of the Ren'Py contributors and I've been working with this engine for three years, so I hope my experience is enough to help you.

View attachment 2579225
True true. I'm patiently waiting. Problem is it's only going to be his 2nd release. Sometimes you have to sacrifice some of that perfection until you've "made it". Striving for perfection in the first project will almost never work out, because it's always the one that you learn from to make a better second project.
Nonetheless, Acquainted 0.1 is a great first glimpse into what a great game it can be.

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Taking Patreons money while only giving some wallpapers to trick the fools is being in a lot of pressure, come one guys it s totally understandeable.

• Haha
Reactions: BorgiaBou
Sep 2, 2020

Yuno and I launched our games around the same date so I know exactly all the emotions he feeling right now. I’m sure he’s under an incredible amount of pressure wanting to provide the best possible content to his players. He may very well have gone into low posting mode to focus more on his masterpiece. But he's still here, he didn't leave the game and his supporters.

Please, stop blaming him! It's not helping at all. I urge you to reduce the amount of discussion and just patiently wait for him to finish. I'm sure that right now he's doing his best to live up to your expectations!

View attachment 2579225
No, I will discuss about it

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
TRUE!!

How could we forget, Yuno is physically unable to focus on anything every time someone comments on F95. We musn't make any comments on the development of the second update to a new game, 8 months later.

Spit your shit indeed! :OOOOO
Nah man I talk with him privately. We were things before we broke up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: hydrang3a

Brannon

Nov 2, 2017
Dude was always an amazing fan art producer, but I have ni idea their hardware setup or life schedule.

He made it interesting enough that I wonder if maybe he was slightly overwhelmed by its initial popularity as well.
As it was mentioned in this thread somewhere already there is a difference between making a couple of renders over 2 month or a couple hundred renders over 5 month and still expect the same quality.

That is the downfall for many high quality artists that make an AVN.
The time requirement is vastly different and so is the expectation.

4.30 star(s) 77 Votes